Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRTL] TurtleCoin - Cowabunga Dudes! - page 16. (Read 44403 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Literally 0 buy support for this coin on all exchanges ripperoni. Turtlecoin has turned into turtle soup Grin.
Activity: 1274
Hi,
The alghorithm is CryptoNight or CryptoNightLite?
CryptoNightLiteV7
there is no CryptoNightLiteV7, its CryptoNightLiteV1 (Variant 1)
I see it's not new, unlike V7 and Heavy... It's not ASIC resistant?
Activity: 126
Merit: 51
Hi,
CryptoNightLiteV7
there is no CryptoNightLiteV7, its CryptoNightLiteV1 (Variant 1)
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
I'm currently in the process of switching over to the new wallet (post 350k hard fork) and while I followed the steps to bootstrap the blockchain precisely, the wallet still started syncing from 0; it kinda feels like I d/l'ed that 2GB file for nothing.

Activity: 1274
Hi,
Yeah, It's clearly stated by them that we can contribute to this ecosystem easily. They will welcome it with no initial pre-mine, no ICO project, or even marketing program. We are welcomed in mining in their pools with their great features for fun, fast, and easy.

And all of your posts are word salad, with some Thousand Island dressing on the side.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

There are no tokens, there was no ICO. Are you a bot or a moron?

Yeah, It's clearly stated by them that we can contribute to this ecosystem easily. They will welcome it with no initial pre-mine, no ICO project, or even marketing program. We are welcomed in mining in their pools with their great features for fun, fast, and easy.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Thanks for the tips how to bootstrap chain. I m synced it may be 4-5 hours already and it was only half-way done.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

TurtleCoin LISTING
Activity: 112
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Cheesy
Activity: 150
the company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life,I advise you to pay attention to it and you will be voznagrazhdeny full.
Activity: 1
[NEW] - [Turtlecoin (TRTL) Asia Mining Pool]

http://trtl.cryptoasiapool.com - Low fee

Low Fee - 0.1%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 100 TRTL
No registration required for pool
Server location: Asia - Indonesia

LETS GET HASHING

http://trtl.cryptoasiapool.com
Activity: 9
Any plans to cut back on the 1 Trillion supply? Great mining rewards so far, but hard to believe this coin will rise much with such a huge supply

...hero's in a half shell...turtle power!

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

There are no tokens, there was no ICO. Are you a bot or a moron?

Alright which one of you is it lmao? Kudos  Grin

It seems that this is a promising project,all  details are clearly indicated in relation to the project roadmap, pre-sell and main ICO.

WTF are you talking about.  Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 51
  • Max Supply: 1 Trillion coins @ 2 decimal places
any plan to make the supply lower? it will help the price go up and make it more valuable, I see now even with enough money circulation it very hard to go 2 sat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello everyone! Downloaded a new web wallet version 17114, in the opened menu chose 2 point, chose previous
 file with the purse in which the coins were found. Everything seems to be started but in the log says " Daemon error, retrying ...
Daemon error, retrying ...
Daemon error, retrying ..."Tell me how to sync the wallet. Thanks.

I don't know if this will help but you could give it a go, remember to backup your wallet and/or save your keys before doing anything.

How to Bootstrap the TurtleCoin Blockchain
This guide will help you install a recent copy of the blockchain. This should significantly speed up the task of getting the blockchain synced up so you can use your wallet.
https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Bootstrapping-the-Blockchain
Activity: 15
Hello everyone! Downloaded a new web wallet version 17114, in the opened menu chose 2 point, chose previous
 file with the purse in which the coins were found. Everything seems to be started but in the log says " Daemon error, retrying ...
Daemon error, retrying ..."Tell me how to sync the wallet. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: