Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRTL] TurtleCoin - Cowabunga Dudes! - page 22. (Read 44403 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
Does the token align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
RockSteady said in the first announcement that he would pay for Bittrex application fee! So we have that to look forward too soon.

By soon I would imagine in like 6 months at least. The coin would have to pick up a lot of volume to get listed there. Paying is not enough.
Activity: 6
February 27, 2018, 12:25:42 PM
RockSteady said in the first announcement that he would pay for Bittrex application fee! So we have that to look forward too soon.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 5
February 27, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
What are the plans for developers in the near future? what is the work on now?

At the moment I believe the current workload is bug-crushing, trying to solve the issues that come about from having such a fast block time.  Once we have stability we will look at other features to start plugging in.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
What are the plans for developers in the near future? what is the work on now?
Activity: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
Rumors say the coin will be listed at bisq. Does anyone have any news?
copper member
February 27, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
dev, i just need download blockindex and file block, to make fast syncrone
because here, it here so long time
can you upload, file blockindex and file block, please??

Have you not asked on any of the support forums?

Here is a link to our documentation:
https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Bootstrapping-the-Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
dev, i just need download blockindex and file block, to make fast syncrone
because here, it here so long time
can you upload, file blockindex and file block, please??
copper member
February 27, 2018, 06:29:36 AM
In what jurisdiction is the company incorporated?

There is no corporation, so it has not been incorporated.  It is the very definition of an open source community project.  So it is based everywhere.
Activity: 56
February 27, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
In what jurisdiction is the company incorporated?
Activity: 37
February 27, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
Turtlecoin...slow and steady. I like it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Hy кaк бы вcё xopoшo...нo...мoнeтa тopгyeтcя нa cтoкoвoй биpжe,кypc yпaл yжe дo 1 caтoши...нy и лoгичнo былo бы зaдaть вoпpoc:чтo дaльшe?
It can only go up from here.
copper member
February 27, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
People are still mining. The dev team thinks bitcoin talk is a joke though. Funny bitcoin talk thinks the dev team is a joke.

I don't think anyone thinks its a joke at all (BTCT).  There are issues with the welcoming of fork coins in general, and the perceived importance of all coins having to be announced here first or they are not deemed legitimate (which is a subject we have discussed in great detail).  But BTCT has it's place in the cryptocurrency world, but it is not our red hot focus for support or information.

We will announce here when there are fixes/developments, but any live dev chats and summits are held via discord normally.
copper member
February 27, 2018, 05:41:01 AM
I believe it is dead. The team never comes around here anymore. Guess the skeptics were right, scam coin.

We are still here, we are trying to answer questions when they come up.  But most of our help is based via the website and via our discord channels.

Sadly we are not in control of the value of the coin, there are many people selling all their mining profits for very little at the moment.  I guess, as with all coins, we would hope that as development starts to deliver fixes for issues as well as new features we would see the value of the coin rise.  But there is not much we can do about that until those versions start to hit the streets.

As for more exchanges?  Volume is already low, and it doesn't feel worth dividing up a small volume even more.  The end goal is to make it onto bigger and better exchanges, but we really need to add value into the codebase and push some new tech before taking that route.
Activity: 6
February 27, 2018, 01:49:57 AM
People are still mining. The dev team thinks bitcoin talk is a joke though. Funny bitcoin talk thinks the dev team is a joke.
Activity: 15
February 27, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
I believe it is dead. The team never comes around here anymore. Guess the skeptics were right, scam coin.
Activity: 16
February 26, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
Is the coin dead? 1 satoshi price?! Why is not it on coinmarketcap? No on normal exchanges? Sad
February 26, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
hello dev, i need to download new block index, can you help me pls?
Activity: 3
February 26, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Hy кaк бы вcё xopoшo...нo...мoнeтa тopгyeтcя нa cтoкoвoй биpжe,кypc yпaл yжe дo 1 caтoши...нy и лoгичнo былo бы зaдaть вoпpoc:чтo дaльшe?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Pages:
Jump to: