Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 21. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello! I received mail:

Step 1. Park TFL Tokens before 18:00 UTC, December 28.
Step 2. Make sure you’ve got Flip Coupons for the parked TFL.

So my tokens already parked. But I cant see flip coupons! What to do??? Maybe it is still not working?

Same issue here..

The same with me. I parked tokens more than 24 hours ago but still didn't get any coupons. Where can we see them in the backoffice?

Same here but will wait till the 25th and see if these appear, I have parked tokens since say one and not seen any flip coupon so I guess these might appear before the main lottery, will be good to get the admin's view
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Hello! I received mail:

So my tokens already parked. But I cant see flip coupons! What to do??? Maybe it is still not working?

Same issue here..

The same with me. I parked tokens more than 24 hours ago but still didn't get any coupons. Where can we see them in the backoffice?
B pyccкoм Teлeгpaмe Кocтя пиcaл чтo кyпoны пoявятcя 24-25 дeкaбpя, тaк чтo ждeм, y мeня тaкжe нeт eщe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello! I received mail:

Same issue here..

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
A very nice growth of the token against the background of a decrease in bitcoin.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello! I received mail:

Same issue here..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Hello! I received mail:

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Hi @TrueFlip.io,

I need your help with claiming my ICO tokens.

Back in July, I paid 4.21 ETH to the TrueFlip ICO contract, as you can see in this transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x590ebf3cfd64c854564889044fa74f2492ce8f899c6a2f52f6af7ecf7dfda539

However, etherscan.io shows I have no TFL tokens. My Mist wallet also shows I have no TFL tokens after I've added TrueFlip into the token watch list (address 0xa7f976C360ebBeD4465c2855684D1AAE5271eFa9).

So, I've sent 4.21 ETH to the right address and I'm supposed to get about 5,000 TFL tokens, but it's almost 6 months later and I still didn't get my tokens yet.

Can you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, what took you so much time to claim these tokens when the price has fallen and can be bought for less price on exchanges?

You also lost an opportunity to be part of the first lottery hosted by them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi @TrueFlip.io,

I need your help with claiming my ICO tokens.

Back in July, I paid 4.21 ETH to the TrueFlip ICO contract, as you can see in this transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x590ebf3cfd64c854564889044fa74f2492ce8f899c6a2f52f6af7ecf7dfda539

However, etherscan.io shows I have no TFL tokens. My Mist wallet also shows I have no TFL tokens after I've added TrueFlip into the token watch list (address 0xa7f976C360ebBeD4465c2855684D1AAE5271eFa9).

So, I've sent 4.21 ETH to the right address and I'm supposed to get about 5,000 TFL tokens, but it's almost 6 months later and I still didn't get my tokens yet.

Can you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks.
Does referral system work now? I've invited abot 10 people already who confirmed their emails, but I never got any free tickets...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Everyone has to support you with the new kucoin vote. This time we will win.

Thank you!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I just sent a pm.Hope you respond soon.
Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The lottery market space is very large, and now people are always on the open and fair lottery really skeptical, and the introduction of block chain technology can be more convincing people, so I think trueflip coin project will have good development prospects, let us wait Roll Eyes

Yes, lottery is too needed for block chain technology to revolutionized, so this coin is expected to subvert the status quo of the lottery industry, it is worth having and waiting for it to flash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The lottery market space is very large, and now people are always on the open and fair lottery really skeptical, and the introduction of block chain technology can be more convincing people, so I think trueflip coin project will have good development prospects, let us wait Roll Eyes
What about the listing on new exchanges? As for now we have only etherdelta and yobit. It's not enough for the token to start skyrocketing)) Do you have plans on this issue? When to expect new exchanges?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I have some tokens but dont fo;;ow the development very well..what are the next big updates here?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'm sorry to have to ask again but my tokens disappeared from the web with the update and have not yet been reflected in the statistics. It seems that the investor zone is already active but the tokens still do not appear.
How long will it take to be available to be able to remove them?
Activity: 3
I am newbie
Is the exchange etherdelta safe now?
should I waiting for buy TFL until Trueflip finished updating the token holder page?
hope for suggestion. Thanks.
Activity: 43
So....
I contacted the team!

Well, gentlemen, we are waiting for X10 in the new year!
Brief overview of the news:

1. Dividends will be until December 31, the dividend fund will be significantly more than 7btc from fund - due to some additional injections (most likely due to forks),
2. Now you can buy tickets for TFL and the rate is four times higher than the exchange rate.
3. In January, a license will be obtained from Curaçao, then Malta, Gibraltar, England. Will receive Fiat.
4. Saws to the fig of new games!
5. Marketing is ready - waiting for a license.

And I understood one more moment.
All the ICOs that were conducted, take Fiat, and so on soon risk being smeared on the wall.
Because de facto conduct illegal business activities aimed at making profit.
Yes, I'm also bothered by the TrueFlip approach to legal issues. They spend too much time on it.
But in the long run this is very correct. They really value their business.

I just contacted the team on telegram and they confirmed you are talking out of your ass, you did not contact the team, you just made this all up in some attempt to pump the price
Activity: 432
So....
I contacted the team!

Well, gentlemen, we are waiting for X10 in the new year!
Brief overview of the news:

1. Dividends will be until December 31, the dividend fund will be significantly more than 7btc from fund - due to some additional injections (most likely due to forks),
2. Now you can buy tickets for TFL and the rate is four times higher than the exchange rate.
3. In January, a license will be obtained from Curaçao, then Malta, Gibraltar, England. Will receive Fiat.
4. Saws to the fig of new games!
5. Marketing is ready - waiting for a license.

And I understood one more moment.
All the ICOs that were conducted, take Fiat, and so on soon risk being smeared on the wall.
Because de facto conduct illegal business activities aimed at making profit.
Yes, I'm also bothered by the TrueFlip approach to legal issues. They spend too much time on it.
But in the long run this is very correct. They really value their business.
Activity: 432
Everyone has to support you with the new kucoin vote. This time we will win.

How can i participate in this voting?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Please, can somebody help me here. I received my TFL tokens from the bounty campaigns stored in my Holder profile, I used my MEW address 0xfF23Aa76eD26D8D8047c2cCeBa6FCf38D0552923 to request for withdrawal but I didn't know that I should use instead the given ETH address in the Refill balance 0xc367c58617dfa3b2a6ea819e6a57ed4949b83752  and to park it. Now I can't see my TFL tokens in my holder profile after the last update because it's showing zero. Is it still possible to change my address?
Can you fix this? my registered e-mail address is [email protected]
Thank you so much.

We are updating the token holder page, soon we will release the new version.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Pages:
Jump to: