Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 30. (Read 115414 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Are lotteries already running on a frequent basis and are there large ones with great price pools?

TrueFlip.io Jackpot is nearly $3 million (400 BTC)  Shocked and the lottery runs daily I believe.

They are also releasing new games soon, teaser image for one is in this link. https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-5

Pretty happy with TFL so far, communication has improved and strategy looks good, confident will have some advertising in due course

The new game is already launched and is called "rapid to the moon", you can play it by just click on that name. It is very fun and faster, but with a lower prize pool, so now you have the option to choose between a fast or a slow draw!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Are lotteries already running on a frequent basis and are there large ones with great price pools?

TrueFlip.io Jackpot is nearly $3 million (400 BTC)  Shocked and the lottery runs daily I believe.

They are also releasing new games soon, teaser image for one is in this link. https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-5

Pretty happy with TFL so far, communication has improved and strategy looks good, confident will have some advertising in due course

What do you mean? There is a daily jackpot of $3 million or how can you win the jackpot?
I guess you'll want to have TFL. you must be logged in from the web page (https://trueflip.io/).

After we put money other altcoins and BTC,  you can play other gamling or lottery.  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

TrueFlip.io Jackpot is nearly $3 million (400 BTC)  Shocked and the lottery runs daily I believe.

What do you mean? There is a daily jackpot of $3 million or how can you win the jackpot?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The project looks really nice, good luck dev.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
At the very beginning I suggested (from Russia access is blocked even to information about the results of the draws): please make either the API or simply the results on a other site for which there is access from both Russia and the United States.
legendary
Activity: 1138

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Did any TFL token holders get any payout yet? I'm holding my TFL in my MEW wallet and linked it my TFL account some months ago.

No, I guess, do you mean getting a dividend for holding TFL?I didn't find any such information on this thread for the information.Parking the TFL tokens for the lottery was the only option I believe and they have recently increased the lottery amount to 400 bitcoins.

Thanks for the reply. I've parked my tokens to my TFL account and hopefully can join the quarterly lottery for token holders.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Hi!

I am very happy to announce that the jackpot has now been increased to over 400 Bitcoins!
I hope you enjoy the game. Good luck!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

AWESOME!!! Great news! Well done

With a bit of advertising TrueFlip will be one of the most popular crypto games for players and investors alike!

(Once it is all mostly done through a smart contract, it will be the most popular!)

More and more advertizing TrueFlip needs to became most popular!
What's the fun to have such Jackpot if nobody knows about it?

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Did any TFL token holders get any payout yet? I'm holding my TFL in my MEW wallet and linked it my TFL account some months ago.

No, I guess, do you mean getting a dividend for holding TFL?I didn't find any such information on this thread for the information.Parking the TFL tokens for the lottery was the only option I believe and they have recently increased the lottery amount to 400 bitcoins.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
KayaMan I want to try my luck

Good luck!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
KayaMan I want to try my luck
legendary
Activity: 1138
Hi!

I am very happy to announce that the jackpot has now been increased to over 400 Bitcoins!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

AWESOME!!! Great news! Well done

With a bit of advertising TrueFlip will be one of the most popular crypto games for players and investors alike!

(Once it is all mostly done through a smart contract, it will be the most popular!)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Hi!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Noway! This unbelievable! I so happy to this even that even I bought 1 ticket, good luck to all players!  Cheesy
Great! Happy to see they are very aggressive with this amount, I am expecting people will like this one because that's a lot of money
when they win jackpot. Another good move by the team, price will pump soon, I'll watch for it and buy now.

Ha! I won, but not so much. But even this is quite rare happen. I guessed 2 number from 5. And won 0.0005 (
I same that I payed for ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1554
How does "Proof of community" work? Tokens should be credited immediately after sending the ETH to the senders contact address? can't get it =\

This ICO is over months ago so no more you can buy this from contract addresses. If you are interested to buy than you have to buy this from available exchanges HitBTC and ED.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueflip/#markets
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
How does "Proof of community" work? Tokens should be credited immediately after sending the ETH to the senders contact address? can't get it =\
Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.

Hi! What information are you looking for?
You can follow us on Steem it at https://steemit.com/@trueflip, where we post content as frequently as we can regarding a few decisions and updates.
You can also follow us on other social media like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube! All those links are available at trueflip.io main website

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/better-late-than-never

They just announced that the jackpot will increase to $2.4 million tomorrow!

p.s. We wouldn’t wanna make you sad, so please know the jackpot will increase to maximum since tomorrow, October 28!

400 BTC - $2 400 000 – NO JOKES Smiley
Yours,
True Flip Team

Finally!!! Next step, the dividends distribution, and we're all set!

It's really nice to see the jackpot being made 400 BTC, but there is no word on the dividend distribution.Is there a date set when the dividend will be distributed to TFL holders? Where can I see what reward will one receive for holding each TFL tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Hi!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Noway! This unbelievable! I so happy to this even that even I bought 1 ticket, good luck to all players!  Cheesy
Great! Happy to see they are very aggressive with this amount, I am expecting people will like this one because that's a lot of money
when they win jackpot. Another good move by the team, price will pump soon, I'll watch for it and buy now.
Pages:
Jump to: