Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 4. (Read 115408 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Support chat — now at your service!

We're getting more and more convenient Smiley Did you notice our live support chat? It's now available to all users from any part of the world.

- Don’t understand how to register or top up your balance?
- Have questions about our games?
- Want to withdraw funds?
- Found a technical issue?

We’re here for you! Monday through Friday, 07:00 - 16:00 UTC, at any page on trueflip.io.

Just look for the chat icon and start a new conversation. Our support members will answer your questions within 5 minutes.

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Thnx for the info @team. when you are coming back in December , we need a great news!!
Flip’s Star redevelopment starting 26/9/2018

Flip’s Star was launched over a year ago to become the completely transparent, blockchain-based number game. Since then Trueflip.io has undergone thousands of updates — from deep tech to user interface. We launched 5 games, and there are more to come in 2019.

Eventually we’ve noticed a large gap between the platform and our first game. The user interest is rather low today when compared to other True Flip products. It seems, that our first born now needs a massive upgrade.

Therefore, after 590 days in operation, Flip’s Star will take a timeout — for a complete refactoring and maths update. All purchased unplayed Flip’s Star tickets will be refunded (x2) to users’ balances.

The last draw will take place on Wednesday, 26.09.

By December we’ll come up with the plans for developing and restarting the game. Meanwhile the Jackpot funds will be stored securely and publicly at this permanent address: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FmQr2LMFQCp74Csyzbhq4JqzMDG7uMMnj.

And yes, Rapid to the Moon is still here. With its instant draws, higher odds and an ever growing Superprize, our second number game now accepts TFL for tickets. Just as requested!

Please check out our news channels for the latest developments!

Yours,
The TF team
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I like the graphics and sound effects in dice game it is looking really interesting and fun to play there. It is good to see this platform is growing rapidly more games are adding this I believe it will become more popular.
[WE ACCEPT TFL IN RAPID TO THE MOON]

You asked for it — we did it! We now accept TFL deposits in Rapid to the Moon!

All you have to do is make a deposit in TFL to your ETH wallet. As soon as the funds appear in the balance, a button that allows you to pay with the tokens is activated. It’s as easy as that!

As usual, the ticket price in TFL fluctuates according to the token’s price. However, paying with TFL comes with favorable conditions: The discount varies from 10% to 15%. Try it out on https://rapid.trueflip.io/!

Yours,
TF team

Hi,

I wish that the team will distribute the dividends using snapshots, instead of asking holders to transfer their TFL into a website every now and then just for the same purpose.

For example, I once tried that transferring thing and I end up spending more TFL than I received as a dividend, meaning it is not practical and it adds a layer of risk.

And if they can set a system where a gamer can take part using their own wallet it would much much better.

Thanks, more power to TFL team.

what are you saying? so u tries to buy TFL during the masterflip time and converted it back ? i don't think it will get u profitable unless u keep and hodl on to the TFL.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Hi,

I wish that the team will distribute the dividends using snapshots, instead of asking holders to transfer their TFL into a website every now and then just for the same purpose.

For example, I once tried that transferring thing and I end up spending more TFL than I received as a dividend, meaning it is not practical and it adds a layer of risk.

And if they can set a system where a gamer can take part using their own wallet it would much much better.

Thanks, more power to TFL team.
⭐️ MAGIC DICE - Try it out right now! ⭐️

We’re excited to finally announce the launch of our brand new game — Magic Dice!

>>>   DICE.TRUEFLIP.IO   <<<

A bold and brilliant inventor, Nakimoto rarely lets anyone in her top-secret lab. The only creature welcome in this anarchist temple of science is Chain, ready to play a new trick.

Magic Dice is a simple spin game: five number ranges, five magic dice, a 100% safe algorithm of winning combinations, bets starting from 0.00004 BTC, and chances of winning up to 90%!

The game carries on the tradition of beautiful graphics and 3D animation. Our creative team did a really dazzling job — the magic dice main character is something new to our world!

Yours,
TF team
Hi what is the % for a shareholders of TFL?
Thank you.
If you have interested in (TFL) system will be work as "dividends" from the sales of tickets for the lotteries and various games. Approximately 10–15% BTC sold from each ticket will be distributed amongst token holders each 3 months, I wish team able to explain more about detail.

they are so far keeping up their word and more is on the way. each quarter payments + master flip is cool.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Thank you.
If you have interested in (TFL) system will be work as "dividends" from the sales of tickets for the lotteries and various games. Approximately 10–15% BTC sold from each ticket will be distributed amongst token holders each 3 months, I wish team able to explain more about detail.
Activity: 12
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
[MAGIC DICE — MOBILE]

Follow the link to our team blog and explore another teaser of our brand-new dice game!

https://medium.com/@trueflip/magic-dice-mobile-cdc274d1126

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 61
Dear friends, if you have any questions about True Flip, feel free to ask here.

noted on this
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Thank you.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Hi!

Today our upcoming new game — Magic Dice — will be open for public beta tests! This means that our registered users can try Magic Dice for free — in exchange for your valuable feedback which will help us to improve the game ahead of its official release.

If you have an account on trueflip.io, please check your email to find a special letter from us. Please follow the instructions inside the email; we are offering Magic Dice test beta accounts to the first 50 users who sign up via the invite. Thank you for your feedback and good luck!

Yours,
True Flip team

[/quote

Thank you.
j.
Hi!

Today our upcoming new game — Magic Dice — will be open for public beta tests! This means that our registered users can try Magic Dice for free — in exchange for your valuable feedback which will help us to improve the game ahead of its official release.

If you have an account on trueflip.io, please check your email to find a special letter from us. Please follow the instructions inside the email; we are offering Magic Dice test beta accounts to the first 50 users who sign up via the invite. Thank you for your feedback and good luck!

Yours,
True Flip team
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Holders never get disappointed where development keeps going on. This is just little reflection of the future's price but at the moment positive indicator to restore the confidence in holders that limited number of tokens will be precious in future. It was one of the few decisions which I am gald for when I picked up this token few weeks ago.
TWIMC!

Some of our team members will take part in the Scandinavian Game Show on September 5-6 in Stockholm! In addition to our networking plans, Vasily Polynov, head of communications at True Flip, has been invited to present on emerging technology in the iGaming industry and to participate in the event’s blockchain expert panel.

The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 will bring together attendees from all gaming sectors, disciplines, and regions throughout Scandinavia and beyond.

We’re really passionate about raising awareness of the advantages blockchain technology brings to iGaming. We’d be also happy to meet all those willing to strike up a partnership and, of course, our beloved token holders!

Please contact us in advance to set up a meeting, as our current schedule in Stockholm already seems pretty busy!

Yours,
TF team
@team guys any update on the contest similar to Sr.members for the one who are above . i been told there will be, but not sure when
[TRUE FLIP Q&A SESSION  —  THE ANSWERS]

In recent weeks, the True Flip community has sent us dozens upon dozens of questions. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our business, and it’s an honor that many of you follow our success so closely.

We took the liberty of merging many of the questions into a comprehensive Q&A on True Flip’s development:

https://medium.com/@trueflip/true-flip-q-a-session-the-answers-6624a32dd845
Pages:
Jump to: