Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 9. (Read 115408 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is it possible to explain more the reward system in details? or in examples.

Is the rewards comes from ticket buying only or also prizes?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I hope that someone will win a lot of coins and this will help this person to realize their dreams and become happy  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
True Flip now accepts 50+ cryptocurrencies

Hey, got deep pockets of altcoins? Smiley Then here we are - now accepting over 50 cryptocurrencies in addition to the six existing!

True Flip has integrated ShapeShift, an instant digital asset exchange. This solution lets our users seamlessly convert their coins into BTC, the main inner currency on True Flip.

To use ShapeShift, just follow your usual way to the “Top-up” section and choose “Other altcoins”, then set your preferred coin in a pop-up and finish the transaction.

Spend your altcoin bits and pieces on True Flip - with a chance to cover all falling rates in a moment Smiley

Check the update on Trueflip.io and stay aware of our recent developments!
https://steemit.com/@trueflip

Yours,
TF team

That is great. Now people can use different kinds of coins as long as they want. Sometimes I also prefer some other altcoins that bitcoin because it is cheaper when it comes to fees and faster.
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/true-flip-now-accepts-50-cryptocurrencies-seamlessly
this is a great news which will give rise to my  True Flip  more and more, waiting for the world's largest jackpot by the end of the year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Hey there,

Explore the latest updates in our anniversary 10th #StateOfTrueFlip down the link;)

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Hey, got deep pockets of altcoins? Smiley Then here we are - now accepting over 50 cryptocurrencies in addition to the six existing!

True Flip has integrated ShapeShift, an instant digital asset exchange. This solution lets our users seamlessly convert their coins into BTC, the main inner currency on True Flip.

To use ShapeShift, just follow your usual way to the “Top-up” section and choose “Other altcoins”, then set your preferred coin in a pop-up and finish the transaction.

Spend your altcoin bits and pieces on True Flip - with a chance to cover all falling rates in a moment Smiley

Yours,
TF team

That is great. Now people can use different kinds of coins as long as they want. Sometimes I also prefer some other altcoins that bitcoin because it is cheaper when it comes to fees and faster.

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Flip's Wiki #4 -- tfl.trueflip.io

The True Flip crowdsale went successfully in July 2017 with over 2000 BTC raised. Since then the massive and diverse community of our token holders keeps growing. Today we publish a guide on tfl.trueflip.io – the official data source for the TFL token.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/flip-s-wiki-4-tfl-trueflip-io
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there anyway to see the user activity / daily volume for trueflip?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
how it is going? everything is alright with the project? I remember, that true flip was a cool and successful ICO, so interesting, how things are going right now?
[FLIP'S WIKI - THE GUIDE ON TFL.TRUEFLIP.IO]

The new Wiki guide is ready - learn more about tfl.trueflip.io, our token page!

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/flip-s-wiki-4-tfl-trueflip-io

Yours,
TF Team
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I actually won 0,2 BTC once and 0,06 BTC 4 times in one day by playing Chain's code game. Started with $330 and got to $2200 in a couple hours!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.

The current jackpot is actually 403.39 bitcoins or a staggering 3.1 million dollars. That is damn so big and very enticing. I am glad no one is still winning because I am still hoping that I will finally make it.  Grin
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.
Activity: 13

Hi,

How long does TFL withdrawal from TFL site takes? I have requested a withdraw about 12 hours ago and nothing is happening....

I also have the same question
Activity: 490

I also think that TrueFlip is very solid and that it is able to stand the storm and come out of it even stronger. Development is actively going forward and it is well positioned to fights its way up in this industry.
Activity: 30

Hi,

How long does TFL withdrawal from TFL site takes? I have requested a withdraw about 12 hours ago and nothing is happening....
Activity: 2
[Master Flip Q1 2018 – results]

Dear friends,

It's amazing that so many of you have participated the second draw of Master Flip! We’d like to congratulate all the winners and thank you for staying with us Smiley

Here’s a quick overview of the results:

Block # 0000000000000000000980bf997496a8b964f81c6f223f3fa5593b746f1aceda

The winning number: 218

-   46 787 Flip Coupons played in the draw, with 1 244 accounts participating;
-   8.171703 BTC has been raffled among the lucky winners;
-   7.828297 BTC returned to the Token Holder fund – for the next draw of Master Flip (late Q2, 2018).

Check your profile at tfl.trueflip.io for more details!

Yours,
TF team

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I heard that someone got a huge crypto-cash win, it happened not in this lottery? It would be wonderful for this project, if more people were adjacent to it
Pages:
Jump to: