Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty - page 6. (Read 115408 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
🔥🎰 [CHAIN’S CODE - NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL]

Chain’s Code – our fabulous slot-machine game – now has a video tutorial!
This ultimate how-to guide is your first step to the 5 BTC Superprize!

Watch now: https://youtu.be/YHOgzmXnvyM

And don’t forget to like and share! Smiley

Yours,
TF team
[CHASING THE JACKPOT: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE]

We’ve all dreamed of winning the lottery! In this post, we face the truth head-on: What are the chances of hitting the jackpot? And is it possible to increase them?

https://bit.ly/2mGVhVS

Play fair games! Choose your own strategy! And Good luck!✨

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Why TFL still doesn't cost above $10? What's missing for this to happen? Maybe, the jackpot increase? Or maybe, people have more interests in gambling? More gaming options could be a possibility of greater interest?

No question about these good project. I also trust how the team is promoting and working this by attending conferences and meeting some people. I think the market not behaving well is main reason why the price are yet to increase as we are expecting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
When is the next token holders game expected to happen, not gotten any major notice regarding this, except if i missed it
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Why TFL still doesn't cost above $10? What's missing for this to happen? Maybe, the jackpot increase? Or maybe, people have more interests in gambling? More gaming options could be a possibility of greater interest?
[iGB Live, Amsterdam — meet us next week!]

True Flip is attending the iGB Live event in Amsterdam RAI from July 17–20, 2018.

To find us at the event, head for stand L9. We’d be happy to chat and show you our works in progress and upcoming products!

https://medium.com/@trueflip/igb-live-amsterdam-meet-us-next-week-b8af40ac51ae

See you there!

[TFL DEPOSITS OPEN AGAIN!]

Dear friends,

We’ve once again started accepting TFL in Flip’s Star, our original number game! Now the ticket price in TFL fluctuates according to the current token’s price. However, there are still highly favourable conditions for paying with TFL: the discount will vary from 5% to 20%. Try it out on star.trueflip.io!

Rapid to the Moon will be the next, so stay tuned for updates!

Yours,
TF team
[MASTER FLIP — NEXT DRAW ON 07/16 — GET READY!]

Dear friends!

Another Master Flip draw, the game for TFL holders, is coming soon – July 16!
For every 100 TFL you own, you’ll receive a Flip Coupon to participate. The prize fund amounts to a whopping 9.8 BTC!

Just park the tokens between 10:00 UTC, July 9, and 15:00 UTC, July 16, complete a survey, and fill in your ticket.

To participate please use the instructions below:

Step 1. Park your TFL Tokens before 15:00 UTC on July 16th.
·         Choose "TFL token" on the left sidebar
·         Find the blue tab in Dashboard and click "Park more"
·         Use the indicated address to transfer TFL from your wallet
Step 2. Make sure you have Flip Coupons for the parked TFL.
·         Flip Coupons are distributed automatically to users with parked TFL
·         We award a Flip Coupon for every 100 TFL you own
·         Your Flip Coupons will appear on Trueflip.io, right next to the Balance
Step 3. Take part in the Survey.
·         Choose “Master Flip” in the sidebar. You will have to complete a survey prior to the beginning of the game. Please share your thoughts on True Flip development in 2018
Step 4. Fill a ticket in “Master Flip” before 18:00 UTC on July 16th.
·         Read all rules carefully. Confirm your decision
·         Add the tickets, choose the bet, and wait for the results
Step 5. Get your reward on July 16th after 19:00 UTC.
·         Visit Trueflip.io on July 16th after 19:00 UTC
·         Check the draw results and claim your reward!

Best of Luck and Enjoy the Game!

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
[FLIPCAST, Q2 2018 – WATCH NOW!]

Dear friends,

Our quarterly video report is finally here! This episode of Flipcast is full of insights and absolutely amazing animations! Smiley

https://youtu.be/wZgQb3N-LfE

Hi, what is the current user  size of Trueflip, It's one of the most transparent blockchain lottery product out there and it should really be marketed broadly to the crypto community
[FLIPCAST, Q2 2018 – WATCH NOW!]

Dear friends,

Our quarterly video report is finally here! This episode of Flipcast is full of insights and absolutely amazing animations! Smiley

https://youtu.be/wZgQb3N-LfE
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
please aqnswer the questions in bitcointalk forum!
[IMPORTANT! – Q&A ON TRUE FLIP – SURVEY OPEN NOW!]

Hey,

It’s been a year since we started our regular communications. We’ve amassed over 60,000 subscribers on our Facebook page alone, and our Bitcointalk thread now totals a whopping 119 pages!

And we’re still looking for even more ways to hear from you Smiley Today, we’re launching a very important survey intended to result in a huge Q&A session scheduled for early August.

Whatever your question is, submit it using the below link, and we’ll try to come up with an answer that lives up to your expectations:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwFe-9yhEapceKfRWy-wRkcjOSNIV1hDLaIK0_QL_jeQne7A/viewform

Yours,
TF team
Activity: 20
This is a very interesting idea with ability.
Clear-cut job, a rather interesting activity, impeccable job.
Activity: 20
I'm looking forward to this project, I really like that idea. Wish you success!
Activity: 110
That is rather entertaining... Not sure about benefits to society but goog luck anyways  Wink
Activity: 43
Projects like this can bring many benefits to society. I trust and support this project!
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The TrueFlip project is an excellent example of how a block system can affect many areas of our lives.
It's an excellent project because it can certainly give us an entertainment.
I am a supporter of this project and I am hoping for the success in the future, I keep my support despite it's down right now.

That project has an working platform and so many people made fortune with their luck. I also like gambling related project because of having fun and entertain myself to play there time to time. Blockchain is still under the radar but in future this will explode and all early project will become more popular.
I am not so much in gambling activity but i like trueflip gambling site. It is only good to kill some time and spend it with fun nothing to take it seriously for money. The other good gambling site that is registered is the edgeless it is also a good one. When i am playing i use to play in this site and edgeless.

Playing with money is more entertaining and interesting. Just make sure to know your limits. I like Edgeless too but TrueFlip is the better when it comes to growth potential as its value is still very low.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The TrueFlip project is an excellent example of how a block system can affect many areas of our lives. Developers of the lottery managed to create a transparent system, where the player relies only on his luck and does not worry about the possible deception on the part of the organizers.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The TrueFlip project is an excellent example of how a block system can affect many areas of our lives.
It's an excellent project because it can certainly give us an entertainment.
I am a supporter of this project and I am hoping for the success in the future, I keep my support despite it's down right now.

That project has an working platform and so many people made fortune with their luck. I also like gambling related project because of having fun and entertain myself to play there time to time. Blockchain is still under the radar but in future this will explode and all early project will become more popular.
I am not so much in gambling activity but i like trueflip gambling site. It is only good to kill some time and spend it with fun nothing to take it seriously for money. The other good gambling site that is registered is the edgeless it is also a good one. When i am playing i use to play in this site and edgeless.
Pages:
Jump to: