Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 17. (Read 54564 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Is the pump over yet?

The pump not begun untill now.It is normal raising.The Big Pump will come in the next days.Maybe tomorrow when he is predident

Looks like the pump is over to me. The price is under 30k now and the buy support is gone with the wind.

Cry
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Trumpcoin lads

Care to share who are the current development team right now? I'd like names please and I'd like to know what's being developed?

Lets see you answer these questions Smiley

What I stated are facts. There's no development team behind this scam. It's just hype. The price out there is all fake. Just a pump and dump scam and nothing else.

TRUMP IS FALLING HARD THIS TIME

The goal of this coin is to become the next BTC, and replace FIAT. It's supposed to get so big that no one group of P&D can manipulate its markets. It can get there too as long as people like you stop shilling in the wrong direction. Trump isn't just some President, it's a movement bigger then you could ever imagine.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
hey ! :-)

Just downloaded the wallet, but somehow it dosnt connect and sync. Anyone knows why it aint connected with the TrumpCoin network ?

Best regards

//Slebo

All Nodes offline.Coin is dead

Don't listen to him.
Anyway weiliche's, iconomi thread needs you, so please be kind and appear there ASAP   Cheesy

@slebo

copy/paste text below to your trumpcoin.conf file in appdata/roaming folder

addnode=104.209.153.247
addnode=199.101.185.144
addnode=5.196.124.147
addnode=149.56.232.107
addnode=185.115.241.173
addnode=79.98.29.42
addnode=85.25.145.118

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have an old 7k+ fake likes Facebook page that could be used to promote TRUMPs
I am not that good with facebook promotion though so if someone thinks he can use it efficiently, get in touch with me

https://i.imgur.com/zFiJCwp.gif
Activity: 168

Care to share who are the current development team right now? I'd like names please and I'd like to know what's being developed?

What I stated are facts. There's no development team behind this scam. It's just hype. The price out there is all fake. Just a pump and dump scam and nothing else.

Depredation and Bitbob
Trumpcoin lads
trumpcoin, putincoin, hillcoin are all just shitcoin, pump  dump; profit for dev and his team and some trader and loses for the greedy person who buy a coin dont worth anything

Exactly!

It's all hype just for the name. Anybody could have named their coin Trumpcoin before and pumped off the name.

There's nothing behind Trumpcoin to push its price further. What everybody just seen now was a pure pump and dump scam and nothing else. All hype and BS

Trumpcoin has no real devs, no future, just a name of a president. Watch the coin fall to 1-3 cents AGAIN as it has before

Don't forget to ignore me and only reply to people that conform to your narrative.  Cool

Activity: 163
trumpcoin, putincoin, hillcoin are all just shitcoin, pump  dump; profit for dev and his team and some trader and loses for the greedy person who buy a coin dont worth anything

Exactly!

It's all hype just for the name. Anybody could have named their coin Trumpcoin before and pumped off the name.

There's nothing behind Trumpcoin to push its price further. What everybody just seen now was a pure pump and dump scam and nothing else. All hype and BS

Trumpcoin has no real devs, no future, just a name of a president. Watch the coin fall to 1-3 cents AGAIN as it has before
Trumpcoin lads
I knew it. Trumpcoin scam has nothing behind it apart from the name of the president.

Just a typical Pump & Dump SCAM with no real demand

No real development team behind this coin. All hype. It's going to crash back to 3 cents again guaranteed!

That simply isn't true. Trump is more then just a president, he's a POTUS who's got pro-Bitcoin people in his cabinet, and is going to pass a bill written by Rand Paul auditing the FED. He's praised Ron Paul on twitter before too. No doubts his children have dabbled in crypto. This community will grow in the next 8 years, hopefully to a sizeable fighting force. One that The Donald himself will want on his side. No way does he want his face on FIAT.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
I knew it. Trumpcoin scam has nothing behind it apart from the name of the president.

No real development team behind this coin. All hype. It's going to crash back to 3 cents again guaranteed!

Find somewhere else to dump your garbage. This isn't your landfill.

With that said, Chicken is no longer the dev. The current development team is working on new and exciting projects for Trumpcoin.

Activity: 168

Find somewhere else to dump your garbage. This isn't your landfill.

With that said, Chicken is no longer the dev. The current development team is working on new and exciting projects for Trumpcoin.

Trumpcoin lads
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Trumpcoin lads
So this coin is mostly traded on yobit? I see it is down 40% the day after Trump takes office. Kinda ironic and for telling of things to come...

Nah just a bunch of asshurt Hillary/Bernie Antifa trying anything to tarnish Trump's name let alone the cryptocurrency. Yesterday was a test of strength.

America survived.  Cool

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
So this coin is mostly traded on yobit? I see it is down 40% the day after Trump takes office. Kinda ironic and telling for things to come...
Activity: 11
when i try to enter code:

{
"addr" : "85.25.145.118:8468",
"services" : "00000000",
"lastsend" : 1484996119,
"lastrecv" : 1484996128,
"conntime" : 1484996119,
"version" : 0,
"subver" : "",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : -1,
"banscore" : 0
}

i get error: Method not found (code -32601)

anyone who can help?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
TRUMPCOIN - MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

BOOK ON AMAZON

This was the first book published to combine Trump and cryptocurrency.  Contained within, the history of TrumpCoin is documented from the 17th of February 2016 to the 17th of October 2016 (8 months).  Also included in the book are pages of monthly primary/caucus results of the GOP and extensive lists of Donald J. Trump's speech/rally/townhall dates and venues.    

USA Book for $8.49: https://www.amazon.com/TrumpCoin-Make-Crypto-Great-Again/dp/1539755398/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

UK Book for £6.99: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TrumpCoin-Make-Crypto-Great-Again/dp/1539755398/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479241430&sr=8-1&keywords=trumpcoin

(one hour delay until price falls)

If you would like to show appreciation for the book, please leave a comment, private message me, purchase the book or donate to:

BTC:       1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS
TRUMP:   TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

I am prepared to write an extended version of the book in the future.  I will stayed informed of TrumpCoin indefinitely.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why the dev closed the main TrumpCoin thread?

Is the dev dont active anymore now? I buy trumpcoin back a few days ago and now this.

Better sell. Dev Run away coin will dir next days
Activity: 11

Hey Tim ! :-)

Just got the wallet, dunno how to apply ur code :-/

http://i68.tinypic.com/snf9yc.jpg

any chance that u can guide me ?

hey ! :-)

Just downloaded the wallet, but somehow it dosnt connect and sync. Anyone knows why it aint connected with the TrumpCoin network ?  do i need to run geth or something ?

Best regards

//Slebo

All Nodes offline.Coin is dead

Here are some active nodes.

Code:
{
"addr" : "185.115.241.173:8468",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1484996112,
"lastrecv" : 1484996118,
"conntime" : 1484996112,
"version" : 60013,