Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 21. (Read 54564 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

More theft . Those are memes from the original thread. Get your own.
If you want to unite use the original thread. Exactly what I'm saying.
You never supported him but you steal from him.

Here we go again with the capital bolded letters just like the summer infighting. SMH

So sad!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Here we go again with the capital bolded letters just like the summer infighting. SMH

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TRUMP COIN THREAD

Go Here For The Real One: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

Thanks Dude... who are the thiefs and what they stole?

This is all speculation, no proof. I've been here since the very beginning. Chicken65's comments were deleted but they are extremely obnoxious and contributes nothing to the discussion. As far as I am concerned, Chicken has not contributed anything to the project ever since it's inception except a terrible website and irrational, emotional outbursts. As far as we know the lead dev Signal7 ran off with the Trumpfund. Karma will get him.

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

Everything that you see especially the website Trumpcoin.com has been done by the current volunteer team, including the forums. No one else stepped up to the plate to take care of the coin. So make your own judgement. The proof is in the pudding. This coin is a community coin driven by the community. Always has been and always will be. We can always create a community forum or website but no one has done that outside the current team.

All the proof is on the original thread. Ask your self why Depredation launched a new thread. You say community. Where were you all when Chicken tried to bring Trump Coin owners together many times. All laughed at him for suggesting we need to create a social media army. I saw all this my self. 99% of you just sat there waiting for him to do all the work. He received almost no support from anyone. All he got was a bunch of anti Trumpers, thieves, liars and cheats most of who are now on this thread. Few of them support Trump. Come on, Depredation supported Bernie. How is he ever going to push this project forward. He wont.

The truth is Chicken never doubted Trump would won for one moment. Why he vanished for a while I don't know but I don't blame him. He got no support. He's back for good reason and I for now am glad because the original thread will be historically important. Not this crap here.

The original thread is a clusterfuck. Where did Depredation support Bernie? And yes the community did laugh at him at the suggestion of creating a "social media army." We didnt have the numbers at the time, what we needed was a solid website (which at the time was a terrible creation made by Chicken65). "99%" of a terribly small community. The numbers were not there except for people like Depredation.

What do you expect? The community tried to rally but there were only so many twitter accounts made. Remember TrumpcoinG? He was one of the few.

The truth is that Chicken65 is an attention grabbing egomaniac that wants to take credit for the coin's success. Period. And he is getting gullible people like you in here to spam this thread and talk about him when we should be talking about how Trumpcoin is going to make history. But instead its all about Chicken65 and his delusions as usual.

The community as far as I know is done with him. Go on /biz/ if you don't believe me. Hell I believe video guy (Trumpcoincontent) doesn't like him either. The irony here is that you are doing more shilling for Chicken65 than the coin itself.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500

Go Here For The Real One: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

This is all speculation, no proof. I've been here since the very beginning. Chicken65's comments were deleted but they are extremely obnoxious and contributes nothing to the discussion. As far as I am concerned, Chicken has not contributed anything to the project ever since it's inception except a terrible website and irrational, emotional outbursts. As far as we know the lead dev Signal7 ran off with the Trumpfund. Karma will get him.

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

Everything that you see especially the website Trumpcoin.com has been done by the current volunteer team, including the forums. No one else stepped up to the plate to take care of the coin. So make your own judgement. The proof is in the pudding. This coin is a community coin driven by the community. Always has been and always will be. We can always create a community forum or website but no one has done that outside the current team.

All the proof is on the original thread. Ask your self why Depredation launched a new thread. You say community. Where were you all when Chicken tried to bring Trump Coin owners together many times. All laughed at him for suggesting we need to create a social media army. I saw all this my self. 99% of you just sat there waiting for him to do all the work. He received almost no support from anyone. All he got was a bunch of anti Trumpers, thieves, liars and cheats most of who are now on this thread. Few of them support Trump. Come on, Depredation supported Bernie. How is he ever going to push this project forward. He wont.

The truth is Chicken never doubted Trump would won for one moment. Why he vanished for a while I don't know but I don't blame him. He got no support. He's back for good reason and I for now am glad because the original thread will be historically important. Not this crap here.

Depredation colluded with Jason aka Signal7 to steal 100k Trump Fund. They were supposed to put it in Escrow which they didn't but Chicken did. What makes that worse is Jason owned three million of the coins which wasn't enough so he stole more in collusion with Depredation. I always had a weird feeling about both of them. When Chicken voiced true support for Trump these two were always cool.

Everything Chicken has done has been straight up honest. Everything Signal and Depredation has done is straight up lies. Do you believe they are going to donate to Vets like they suggest on their website. Roll Eyes Sickening money grubbers using someone else's project and Trumps name to line their already well lined pockets.

Man I am sick and tired of this BS. You have no proof that Depredation colluded with Signal7. No proof Jason owned millions of coins either. Everything Chicken has done has been either completely incompetent and/or totally negligent. In fact many people think that Chicken worked to actively sabotage the coin's success. Yes.

I am just sick and tired of egomaniacs throwing themselves around this coin as if they own it. No one does and at least the current team doesn't claim they have ownership or will direct the coin in any capacity.

Unless you have proof then this only further divides the community.

The bottom line is that Chicken65 is an attention grabbing egomaniac that spams threads and twitter, and nothing more. I thank him for creating the coin but unless there is proof then he is only working to further sabotage the coin by having people spam these threads with divisive nonsense.

We should be talking about how Trumpcoin is making history, but as usual it's all about Chicken65.

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

Depredation colluded with Jason aka Signal7 to steal 100k Trump Fund. They were supposed to put it in Escrow which they didn't but Chicken did. What makes that worse is Jason owned three million of the coins which wasn't enough so he stole more in collusion with Depredation. I always had a weird feeling about both of them. When Chicken voiced true support for Trump these two were always cool.

Everything Chicken has done has been straight up honest. Everything Signal and Depredation has done is straight up lies. Do you believe they are going to donate to Vets like they suggest on their website. Roll Eyes Sickening money grubbers using someone else's project and Trumps name to line their already well lined pockets.

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. Make a blog, do a video? But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

if you knew anything about this project you would know neither of them will ever list Trump Coin. Both exchanges are Anti Trumpers.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Activity: 434
Donald Trump started to make America great again. Lets start the movement.
Almost the trump time to begin. Lets make crypto trump great again.

Appreciating more retweets. We are lacking the support for the great movement.

https://twitter.com/coinstester/status/820563285074329600

Request to Bittrex :

https://twitter.com/coinstester/status/820572978408628224

Request to Poloniex :

https://twitter.com/coinstester/status/820571836119289857

Good Luck All.

what does that have to do with trumpcoin? if i have to invest, invest now for after the inauguration, this will all crumble like hell.
but right now, it can double or maybe even tipple, we can all watch them panic buying all day along with putin. why is putin rising as well by the way?

Putin is raising because it is controlled by the devteam of YOBIT....
If they collect enough BTC they dump and dump...

Why the Clock? You ask really? This is a COUNTDOWN for a great AMERICA  MAGA MAGA MAGA

And I also think that Price triple in the next 48 hours like you...
It looks perfect. Volume raising and raising and you see lots of buys in Big Waves.... Than some idiots sell
and than buy buy buy...looks really good.

I just look at it and they are now starting to dump the coin. glad its now over and the buying frenzy is over even before the inauguration.  there will be no profit for those who bought this time. not the type of pump a a trader should go. don't chase a trap.

I have no fear... just wait some hours and the buy pump will come again... The Big ones wanted to try to dump because they wanted to get more and more cheap coins...

Who now Sell will cry in the next days
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

what does that have to do with trumpcoin? if i have to invest, invest now for after the inauguration, this will all crumble like hell.
but right now, it can double or maybe even tipple, we can all watch them panic buying all day along with putin. why is putin rising as well by the way?

Why the Clock? You ask really? This is a COUNTDOWN for a great AMERICA  MAGA MAGA MAGA

It looks perfect. Volume raising and raising and you see lots of buys in Big Waves.... Than some idiots sell

I just look at it and they are now starting to dump the coin. glad its now over and the buying frenzy is over even before the inauguration.  there will be no profit for those who bought this time. not the type of pump a a trader should go. don't chase a trap.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Putin is Scam.... it is controller by Yobit exchange
Pages:
Jump to: