Pages:
Author

Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌ - page 20. (Read 54564 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Price will Fall...I Sold all...it was a pump only...good to make Gast money...but the coin has no real value

i don't understand how such a shitcoin can be so expensive
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Price will Fall...I Sold all...it was a pump only...good to make Gast money...but the coin has no real value
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
trump coin has some value decreasing on yobit
Gotta keep the volume up.
Activity: 489
trump coin has some value decreasing on yobit
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
When is the ceremony? How many hours have you left
15 hours I believe  Smiley
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
When is the ceremony? How many hours have you left
Activity: 150
Trumpcoin lads
Big day tomorrow lads.

Warning!

too High Energy

There will be fireworks & nukes so put on some shades.  

Cool
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
today, trump is going to whitehouse, trumpcoin will go moooon. 20 January 2017! We trust Trump!
Hi, I got a problem. I find trump wallet in my brother computer. He died a few months a go so Im only lucky because i found this wallet and it looks like it must be worth something but it dont want sync just start and stack forever, someone from this forum already trying to help but this still not working and I have not idea about wallets more then how to copy this files.
There I have full copy of wallet.dat and files from last year after swap to v2. Im sure there should be more then 100k coins still. Also have passphrase to unlock this wallet.
Because Im in bad situation, looking to get some btc asap so Im willing to pass this to someone who know what to do and have time maybe to make it work.
 Just thinking that I can sell it for 30btc now how it is or for reasonable offer.
Please do not PM just send email if interested for next 24 hours max to [email protected]

Hi,

I'm sad to say that this really look like a scam.
1) Selling the portfolio for much less than it's worth
2) Urgency

Anyway, if this is true, sorry for your lose.

Dont sell it for 30btc, it's worth much more.

I'm sure someone will make a bootstrap and you'll be able to sync

It does, why not show the address so you can see how much coins are left?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi, I got a problem. I find trump wallet in my brother computer. He died a few months a go so Im only lucky because i found this wallet and it looks like it must be worth something but it dont want sync just start and stack forever, someone from this forum already trying to help but this still not working and I have not idea about wallets more then how to copy this files.
There I have full copy of wallet.dat and files from last year after swap to v2. Im sure there should be more then 100k coins still. Also have passphrase to unlock this wallet.
Because Im in bad situation, looking to get some btc asap so Im willing to pass this to someone who know what to do and have time maybe to make it work.
 Just thinking that I can sell it for 30btc now how it is or for reasonable offer.
Please do not PM just send email if interested for next 24 hours max to [email protected]

Hi,

I'm sad to say that this really look like a scam.
1) Selling the portfolio for much less than it's worth
2) Urgency

Anyway, if this is true, sorry for your lose.

Dont sell it for 30btc, it's worth much more.

I'm sure someone will make a bootstrap and you'll be able to sync

legendary

So there is still time to donate to the first ever Trumpcoin Airdrop taking place in Washington DC!

Each member of the all volunteer Trumpcoin army (aka community dev team) has contributed..

And I can still add Trumpcoins to the airdrop wallets (which are pictured above) so donate today to make this airdrop big league!

1L9HZw7Yu6g4YnuSTE5UYMezh8fnDLzMji
btc receive address

TRphVoyxUTaPGBkCn8iqjkTRPbDXR3KZvd
Trumpcoin receive address

^now all you need is wheatpaste posters for trumpcoin!  Shocked  *epic!*

Can you periscope it? That's would be awesome and the best marketing campaing ever!!
legendary
If you gonna be in the innaguration, please periscope it and let us know!!
Activity: 187
Is the pump over yet?

There is only one direction Trumpcoin is headed, and its not down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

I'm here to make sure the original thread is alive for the inauguration.  There is something important about that. Its more than money.
Activity: 308
Is the pump over yet?

The pump not begun untill now.It is normal raising.The Big Pump will come in the next days.Maybe tomorrow when he is predident
Activity: 602
Is the pump over yet?

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TRUMP COIN THREAD

Go Here For The Real One: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

There is no text stating that this thread is official. Also, this is an unmoderated thread so I cannot delete comments. You and Chicken can continue your personal attacks on forum members, but I will continue to stay out of it and support TrumpCoin. This is a decentralized currency, no one controls it.
Activity: 722

BitBob, I think he's right. you post a lot of weirdness.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
For information only -- originally posted by Jim Stone

Obviously we need Trump to wipe out many corruptly used spam filters if any newcomer is going to get anywhere in the alt media, I may have gotten a jump on this and become prominent but even despite that I have not been able to send E-mails for more than 4 years now from anywhere to anywhere, even from random accounts at random providers, at all. If I get a cell phone, it will work for ONE CALL and then never receive or successfully send another call, EVER. I have a huge stack of $20 cell phones from 3 years ago, when I finally gave up. I had cell phones working perfectly in the analog days, right up until 2011 when I did the Fukushima report, and then they started going to * and after 2012 have not worked at all. They want me totally SHUT UP, and the artificial intelligence recognizes, tracks, and logs everything THAT WELL.

Everyone needs to be aware of the fact that this type of thing is going on, and that today and over the next while, until Trump fixes it, that people are not ignoring you, they really did not get the call. They can easily kill a business with that. The trick they use to shut my phones off is the voice mail trick, where it pretends everyone you call goes to voice mail, and then it throws away any message you send. Incoming calls are exactly the same, the phone will NEVER ring no matter what, yet the people calling at least get a voicemail answer so they think you are an A-hole for never calling back or answering all the while there is never any voicemail message left by them as far as you see it, and no confirmation of any calls coming in whatsoever. And suddenly, when whoever is upset with you gets to see your phone, the AI listens well enough and tracks their location well enough to put everything they did, said, and sent you, right there on the screen so you look like a total ass when you really never did get it until then. If I was one of the early ones who had a cell phone when they were analog, hated the switch to digital when everyone sounded like they were chewing marbles, and then all the way through 2011 with everything perfect, I am not too stupid to use a cell phone. If you are unaware that type of sabotage is happening, it will KILL YOU. Everyone knows I don't carry a cell phone now, that is how I handled it.

Be aware of this over the next while, because it appears that a great smack down is happening now to silence the heart of America and allow the spawn of satan to take center stage as the only voice heard. Do not get angry with acquaintances over missed calls, try, try, and re-try. That did not work for me, but it might work for you.

wtf does this shit have to do with trumpcoin? keep your wacko nonsense to yourself. at least it isn't in a huge font, i suppose we can have that to be grateful of.

Yeah you are lost if you think this coin is not tied to Trump, truth and blowing the whistle on injustice!  

And the above is not from me it says from Jim Stone in bold.  Sorry I did not make it larger print so you could see that part better.

And as of today now I am in the same class as Mr. Stone.  I woke up today to find that my laptop is banned from the internet.  I tried 10 different free wifi locations and all said I have limited connectivity.  I did not have this problem yesterday.  I am now on a hotel computer business center.  I screen shot all the problems and will be uploading after inauguration.

Fact is you probably not done anything controversial in your life so you do not need this info.  But Trump is the first whistleblower president-elect since Kennedy.  and Trumpcoin is a perfect adjunct to these people like most other peoples (like bitcoin)./  So your attitude is most unwelcome by those of us who are now risking their lives for this coin and this president-elect so you can speculate and post your negative comments to me.  

I hope your bags of money made from the efforts of this 100% volunteer Trumpcoin army (community dev team) and Mr. President-elect Trump does not weigh you down!
Activity: 434
I better believe that let's all get united. I think no one steal on one's coins. The community is in controversy. Talk together and find a solution. Let's all make everything great again.
Pages:
Jump to: