Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.
For them it is important that the market moved, no matter side.
But many of us are investors here. We need teams that work efficiently, including this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Who has long been engaged in mining, he has probably already returned the invested funds into equipment. It's a pity for new miners who bought equipment before the collapse of the market.
You do not need to worry about them. They can switch to different coins. In part, they will be able to return their investment in equipment. By selling their equipment, they can return some more money.  In the end, they will return when prices increase significantly. And it will be their time.
Activity: 686
Many miners can stop mining. But projects can continue their development. The teams of many projects are in a better position than the miners. After working in difficult times, they will be able to enter the market with an already finished product at the best of times.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.
The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits very often buy cryptocurrency when it falls down. And their deposits becomes biger.
It would be nice to see this confirmation. For example, the withdrawal of funds in the form of a large amounts of different assets. Perhaps there are such services for tracking large amounts in BTC and ETH blockchains.
Activity: 686
Observing successful projects, I concluded that the team is the engine and the heart of the project; success or failure depends on them.
It is obvious. Any project is created and developed by people. But there are circumstances that complicate the forward movement. I hope that the current  trials will leave the best projects on the market.
Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.
Some traders do it. They specialize in the trading of pump&dump. It is very easy to find out where the price of a pumped asset will go. I also learned this strategy. The difficulty is that most small tokens and coins cannot be sold in shorts.
I believe that those projects that can withstand such difficult market conditions can truly realize themselves. Difficulties will make the team and the project only stronger
Yes, now we can try to remember all the projects that are at the ICO stage. The teams of those projects that overcome these difficult times can be considered strong. If any of these teams participate in other future projects, this will be a good sign.
I think that the real panic will start when Bitcoin will cost $ 3300. And I am sure that the bears will push the price up to this level.
Why this price? If you mean the support level, then this level is somewhat higher (approximately 3K5$).
Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

I think that many people do not expect that the price of the cryptocurrency will not be less 6000. Now it is 3800$. And many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will be less than 3000$.
I do not believe these experts. Although, unfortunately, this time they may be right. But how should we deal with such projects? If the market continues to fall for many more months, then the rise in prices for tokens is unlikely.
It seems that everyone sold, who could sell; there are only the most steadfast who will never sell unless the price rises.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Now, we can't send messages to their telegram group. I hope what they have promised will happen, that next month there will be good news about their projects. Unfortunately, they do not have telegram groups for bounty participants.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Do we  have any updates on the status of this project? Was  its development still on-going even if its ITO was postponed? Any news from the team?

I don't want to bump this thread but there are many bounty hunters who participated in their bounty campaign that already forgotten this thread, I am one of them and hoping that they honor the bounty rewards in bountyhunters.io I have a huge amount, in my stats in bountyhunters.io. posting here is there announcement in their official telegram channel
Ieo is not yet launching but they are planning to do it in Binance
This is their announcement last May
TrustED And Binance Launch Service! The TrustED Project Migrates to Binance Chain!

After the postponment of our ICO in December and solely focusing on the development of our project, we are proud to announce our latest partnership! We have been working extremelly hard behind the scenes over the last 5 months and with an agreement in place with the largest crypto and blockchain enterprise Binance, TrustED is thrilled for what's to come next! Our ICO/ITO will recommence in due time and our partnership with Binance will flourish our project. Stay tuned for more info!

And this is their announcement hours ago
There’s a reason we haven’t allowed anyone to purchase tokens yet Smiley

We will have big news within the next month or so!
it's been a very long wait but no investors suffer because crowdfunding is not yet launched

Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Do we  have any updates on the status of this project? Was  its development still on-going even if its ITO was postponed? Any news from the team?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why the team does not inform the community about future plans. If the silence continues further, it can negatively affect the project’s reputation.
Regarding that, I think only the team can answer and I am sure the team must also have a reason not to tell the future plans to the community, but even so we must respect the team's decisions
Yes, we can do it. But we do not obligatory to respect the decision of the team. It all depends on what decisions it is. Quite the contrary, this project or future platform needs a community. Their decisions must be clear and attractive if they want to be competitive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Why the team does not inform the community about future plans. If the silence continues further, it can negatively affect the project’s reputation.
Regarding that, I think only the team can answer and I am sure the team must also have a reason not to tell the future plans to the community, but even so we must respect the team's decisions
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
By the way, is there a definitely date on when they  will resume the ICO, I think it should go on ideally before the 3rd quarter of next year in which the crypto markets could be more favorable to launch an ICO in those time frame.
For the exact date I also don't know about it so my suggestion is that you better ask the team or ask via the telegram group that maybe there will be a response

I suppose it could be much better if the team could post that information here in this thread to keep the community fully informed as well. It seems to me that this thread doesn't have a community manager.
Probably yes. But I think they will publish it here as soon as this information appears. Do not say that marketing is what interests them, it is obvious. Hope it will be soon.

I hope in the near future we will be informed about the timing.
Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
How about its development? Any updates with regards to it? as I understand its development should continue even with a postponed ICO. Imho.
Pages:
Jump to: