Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 2. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
The project is kinda dubious. Is it about remote doctors’ consultations? For me, it’s easier to go to hospital which is only 5 minutes walking from my house. And it’s also more reliable, you interact directly with a doctor, you may ask questions and etc. I wouldn’t use such a service.
No one makes u use TrustedHealth, or, moreover, invest yr funds in TDH tokens. The ones who can estimate real potential have made investments long ago and will get their profit in the near future. You’d better boil over somewhere else.
In general, you can go to a nearby hospital if you have a cold, allergy or any other typical disease. As for TrustedHealth, doctors from highly specialized areas are working there. Not every country has such doctors. When their help is needed urgently, TrustedHealth will turn out to be useful!
Activity: 170
The project is kinda dubious. Is it about remote doctors’ consultations? For me, it’s easier to go to hospital which is only 5 minutes walking from my house. And it’s also more reliable, you interact directly with a doctor, you may ask questions and etc. I wouldn’t use such a service.
No one makes u use TrustedHealth, or, moreover, invest yr funds in TDH tokens. The ones who can estimate real potential have made investments long ago and will get their profit in the near future. You’d better boil over somewhere else.
Activity: 158
Activity: 168
TrustedHealth is a patient-led and doctor-guided cooperative focused on life-threatening diseases. It’s goal is to source the best methodologies for delivering improved health outcomes for patients, and ensuring that these are accessible to patients all over the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How much can doctors earn working on TrustedHealth? What currencies will they get payment in?   
Activity: 175
To what extent will the patient data storage cost be reduced in TrustedHealth due to the usage of blockchain?     
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is turnover of TDH token in the market somehow ensured? What are the prospects of the value of this  coin for the following year?   

Do you think someone will give you an exact answer to this question? I doubt. Some do not know the exact answer, because the market is very unpredictable. especially now.
Activity: 106
Blockchain will be used by TrustedHealth to collect and store safely the info about all the patients, right? Will creators of the project somehow use the data?   
Activity: 113
If i’m a patient of this service, who can access my data and will these people need my permission to do it?   
Activity: 76
Btw, while we’re on the subject of blockchain in TrustedHealth, can anyone tell me what blockchain it is based on?   
Activity: 350
What blockchain are TDH tokens based on? 
As far as i know, the base is classical – Ethereum.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
TrustedHealth is a humanitarian project aimed at taking care of the health of people around the world with outstanding features. Can the project share TrustedHealth's approach to attracting partners including physicians, cooperative medical facilities and patient trust? Difficulties in language, customs and habits of different regions and countries in the world affect the development of the project?
Activity: 126
What blockchain are TDH tokens based on? 
Activity: 392
Is TDH token listed only on Yobit?
Nope, the token is also traded on IDEX.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Is TDH token listed only on Yobit?
Activity: 336
What’s the point to spend so much on development of the blockchain-based service if all this can be implemented in an ordinary way?? This is kinda mania of usage of this technology… One way, or another,   TrustedHealth won’t be better than any other similar service operating not on the base of blockchain.
Many clinics and hospitals don’t cooperate with such services ‘cause they’re afraid of leakage of info. In my opinion, even TrusteDoctor created by the same team has experienced this problem.
So will blockchain be used only to save the data from theft?
As far as i understand, yes, although, blockchain also provides a lot of scaling options. That’s what TrustedHealth will use for sure.
I’d also highlight speed of data exchange in case of usage of bockchain. It has an important role, too, because medical institutions exchange terabytes of data and the speed is important. The usage of blockchain will allow TrustedHealth to service the patients faster than centralized services.
So TrustedHealth is also planning to scale the service later?
Activity: 378
What’s the point to spend so much on development of the blockchain-based service if all this can be implemented in an ordinary way?? This is kinda mania of usage of this technology… One way, or another,   TrustedHealth won’t be better than any other similar service operating not on the base of blockchain.
Many clinics and hospitals don’t cooperate with such services ‘cause they’re afraid of leakage of info. In my opinion, even TrusteDoctor created by the same team has experienced this problem.
As far as i understand, yes, although, blockchain also provides a lot of scaling options. That’s what TrustedHealth will use for sure.
I’d also highlight speed of data exchange in case of usage of bockchain. It has an important role, too, because medical institutions exchange terabytes of data and the speed is important. The usage of blockchain will allow TrustedHealth to service the patients faster than centralized services.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: