Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 10. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. Arent you afraid that such a global promotion can cause discontent of local hospitals?
Why? It seemed to me that they should be interested in  TrustedHealth more than any other hospitals ‘cause the platform allows to connect to the network of the hospitals all over the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. Arent you afraid that such a global promotion can cause discontent of local hospitals?
Activity: 406
Is Trustedoctor the only founding partner or are there other companies which you’re gonna cooperate with even at early stages? 
Activity: 266
The blockchain technology is tightly envelop our world, if we spend time, instead, we need to be different, we'll get to it sooner or later, but time will be missed, not to lose it today! The company shows high activity from investors! Not propustite moment.
Merit: 100
Hey. Have you  made researched on target audience of the project? Could you tell us about it?
Activity: 406
Good evening. How much is the soft cap of this ICO??
1k ETH and it was reached at the pre-sale stage.
Activity: 224
How many people have already invested more than 50 ETH? Or is this info private at the current stage?
Activity: 364
Good evening. How much is the soft cap of this ICO??
Good afternoon. Will there be queues for consultations on yr platform? Can I ignore them for extra payment?
Activity: 392
Hi. What bonus is active at the moment?
20%, but it’ll stop being active soon, so I’d advise you to hurry up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi. What bonus is active at the moment?
Activity: 252
Hello. Perhaps you should eliminate verification necessity? It will accelerate the paces of sale!
And increase the risks of illegal use of tokens. It’s necessary to drop such idea.
But available cryptocurrencies have higher demand. I doubt that anyone want to wait for the data to be checked.
KYC has become a standard procedure for all the ICOs, even if we dont take this tendency into account, its presence in the TrustedHealth ICO is just vital.
Why? It seems to me that a name and wallet number are enough.
A range of special option for big investors provides an opportunity for to use the platform to their family members. It’s important to observe this rule.
Okay i got it. If the data isnt checked, anyone can pretend to be their relatives and violate the rules. Thank you for explanations.
Hello. Perhaps you should eliminate verification necessity? It will accelerate the paces of sale!
And increase the risks of illegal use of tokens. It’s necessary to drop such idea.
But available cryptocurrencies have higher demand. I doubt that anyone want to wait for the data to be checked.
KYC has become a standard procedure for all the ICOs, even if we dont take this tendency into account, its presence in the TrustedHealth ICO is just vital.
A range of special option for big investors provides an opportunity for to use the platform to their family members. It’s important to observe this rule.
Activity: 172
Hello. Are you gonna cooperate with non-governmental organizations?
I believe that the TrustedHealth team will cooperate with everyone who’s eager to achieve the same goals.

And I also believe they will. Anyone who can subscribe to the same goal I think can be a potential partner. There is power in the unit, and I think this is desirable. I think these partnerships will be announced soon.
Activity: 224
Good evening. Are u planning to conclude the agreements with the laboratories? Anyway, the patients sometimes have to  undergo medical tests and the doctor should be sure of their accuracy.
Pages:
Jump to: