Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 6. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It is said in the WP that it is possible to use the tokens to acquire health insurance.  When will this option be implemented?   
Activity: 82
Good evening. What services will be available to tokenholders only within the framework of your ecosystem?   
Activity: 53
Hello. Are tokens of bounty program participants already distributed?
Yes, it was planned to distribute them in a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 212
Hello. Are tokens of bounty program participants already distributed?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is it possible to mine the tokens of this platform in classical sense of this term?   
No, the tokens are used to pay for services, so you can get them providing the info or buy them in the secondary market.   
Activity: 67
Is it possible to mine the tokens of this platform in classical sense of this term?   
Activity: 212
Hi. Why did you decide to expand your network  due to African countries?
TrustedHealth is aimed at creation of equal conditions for health services all over the world, so i’m not surprised by the fact that it has immediately paid attention to the problem-plagued region.
But is it profitable from the economical point of view? I think that the tokenholders won’t approve such an  initiative.
You’re wrong. It’s necessary to carry out expansion in the direction which will have demand, and African region provides health care services of the poorest quality, this creates demand for platform’s services.
Is there a detailed plan of expansion for the next year? I’d be happy to get acquainted with it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
TrustedHealth is aimed at creation of equal conditions for health services all over the world, so i’m not surprised by the fact that it has immediately paid attention to the problem-plagued region.
But is it profitable from the economical point of view? I think that the tokenholders won’t approve such an  initiative.
You’re wrong. It’s necessary to carry out expansion in the direction which will have demand, and African region provides health care services of the poorest quality, this creates demand for platform’s services.
Activity: 78
Hello. What principle do you use to select the doctors which become a part of your ecosystem? What criteria should they match?
Activity: 52
Hi. Is there a referral system within the framework of your platform? If so, what's the source of financing necessary for its functioning?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Why did your delegation visit the  BNOS conference?
According to the official site, they proved that  grass-root movement is a cornerstone of the TrustedHealth blockchain ecosystem. If i got it right.
Activity: 39
When will i be able to use my tokens to pay for the services of your platform? Can anyone tell me  the exact date?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Why did your delegation visit the  BNOS conference?
Activity: 392
Good evening. What blockchain is your solution is based on? Or are you developing yr own one?
This platform is operating on the base of Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
How many tokens were sold within the framework of the ICO? Did you manage to reach the hard cap or not?
Activity: 89
Good evening. What blockchain is your solution is based on? Or are you developing yr own one?
Activity: 112
I'm wondering why you decided to destroy the tokens, those that are not selling? After all, most ICO does not.
Pages:
Jump to: