Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 24. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How will diseases, with which you will begin to fight immediately after the launch of TrustedHealth, be selected?
As far as I remember, their list will be determined by a vote.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How will diseases, with which you will begin to fight immediately after the launch of TrustedHealth, be selected?
Activity: 406
Hello. What Ethereum  developers are u working with? Arent they willing to donate some part of their revenue to medication development?
Activity: 252
Hey there. When does public sale start?
In 24 hours or so. Dont miss out the chance to buy tokens while they still have bonuses.
Activity: 238
Probably u should transfer the product to charity financing competelyl, dont u think? I’m sure the fund can save a lot of lives.
Activity: 266
Good day. Are u going have bounty program on the platform? It can keep ur patients by ur side whenever u will have competitors.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Hey! Tomorrow, March 27th at 12:00CET! All info here: https://t.me/TrustedHealth_io/16950
Arent u afraid that open API can have negative impact on security of the data?
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Hello. Are u sure Medius CloudSE is the best choice for the platform?
Activity: 336
Good evening everyone. What is the minimum investment on this ICO round?

As far as I know there is no limit or restriction there.
Activity: 70
Good evening everyone. What is the minimum investment on this ICO round?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good day. I’d like to see the list of companies what are working on technical part of TrustedHealth project. Where can i find it?
As far as i know the list is in white paper. Why re u so interested in it?
I wanna make sure that professionals are going to work on it and then I might invest.
The main blockchain developing and implementing partner is Medius.
unfortunately, I never heard of it. However, I can make some conclusions after I study its successful projects.
Here’s there website - ​https://www.medius.si .  You can find everything u need there.
Good day. I’d like to see the list of companies what are working on technical part of TrustedHealth project. Where can i find it?
I wanna make sure that professionals are going to work on it and then I might invest.
unfortunately, I never heard of it. However, I can make some conclusions after I study its successful projects.
If a doctor urgently needs to access additional data about a patient in order to save his life, can he do it? I believe that for such situations it is necessary to make exceptions to the rules.
Activity: 364
Hello. Am I the only one who thinks that the paces of sale on the TrustedHealth ICO are unexpectedly low?
Taking into account the fact that this is just a preliminary stage, I don’t worry about this at all.
The point is that so many people wanted to land on the white list… I thought that there will be more purchases.
About 90% of them confined themselves to minimum investment amount.
What sense does it make to land on the white list for pre-ICO if you’re gonna spend 1 ETH only?
The majority of them was attracted by an opportunity buy the tokens with a good bonus. Personally, I’d do the same , but it’s too late to submit an application for a white list.
Thank you for explanation. U know, I’ve already bought tokens and started to worry a little. Anyway, the soft cap is collected and the development of the platform is already started.
Pages:
Jump to: