Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 27. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good day. Will I receive my tokens immediately after the sale or  I will have to wait?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello. What is the minimum investment for the main round ICO?
There is no limit but  the bonuses are lower as well.
Activity: 98
Hello. What is the minimum investment for the main round ICO?
Activity: 210
Hello. Dont you think that bonuses on private ICO were too high?
I think they make sense because the number tokens issued were limited.
I think that TrustedHealth team could just announce their final results and say that this was what they had planned.
the volume of tokens for this round ICO what Was mentioned at the very first white paper so there is no conspiracy
I just can't believe that they got 1000 ETH so fast.
the product is extremely popular and helps to improve healthcare services as well as helps investing in the researchers about the diseases and health conditions you're interested in.
where can I find a list people and companies that have participated in private sale? Is it a secret information?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think that TrustedHealth team could just announce their final results and say that this was what they had planned.
the volume of tokens for this round ICO what Was mentioned at the very first white paper so there is no conspiracy
the product is extremely popular and helps to improve healthcare services as well as helps investing in the researchers about the diseases and health conditions you're interested in.
Hello. Can I use tokens to raise funds for research of multiple sclerosis? This disease killed my grandfather.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Apparently, all tokens will be bought at the ICO. Maybe the team should think about carrying out an additional stage?
No, because it would be extremely unfair to those who have already bought tokens.
Why? The more token-holders there are, the faster its value grows.
Looks like you are a bit confused. The value of tokens is growing faster, if the number of them is strictly limited. Additional issues have just a negative effect.
Your argument would work if an additional issue of TrustedHealth tokens was carried out in a few years after the ICO, rather than before its end.
The number of tokens can be changed, only if the sale hasn't started yet. But here they have already collected the soft-cap. So it is better to leave everything as it is.

The number of token holders has nothing to do with the price, literally zero! The only thing that matters is demand, and whether one guy wants to spend a million or a million guys $1 each doesn't matter. Both equals $1 million demand.
Activity: 224
Let’s say, that you collected the hard-cap. How many diseases will you be able to start fighting with at once?
Good afternoon. Why don't you to attract charitable organization to participate in the ICO? Their benefactors will surely be interested in your idea.
Activity: 406
What exactly will the funds, that are in the "platform development" column, be spent on? I want to be sure, that expenses won’t be excessive.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. I have not found any information on the website about what part of the tokens will be allocated to the bounty campaign?
2% of the total number of issued tokens, i.e. 6 million.
Activity: 68
Good afternoon. I have not found any information on the website about what part of the tokens will be allocated to the bounty campaign?
Activity: 322
Hello. What will happen to unsold tokens, if there are any?
They will be frozen for two years, and then used for community development.
Activity: 238
Hello. What will happen to unsold tokens, if there are any?
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Apparently, all tokens will be bought at the ICO. Maybe the team should think about carrying out an additional stage?
No, because it would be extremely unfair to those who have already bought tokens.
Why? The more token-holders there are, the faster its value grows.
Looks like you are a bit confused. The value of tokens is growing faster, if the number of them is strictly limited. Additional issues have just a negative effect.
Your argument would work if an additional issue of TrustedHealth tokens was carried out in a few years after the ICO, rather than before its end.
The number of tokens can be changed, only if the sale hasn't started yet. But here they have already collected the soft-cap. So it is better to leave everything as it is.
Pages:
Jump to: