Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 22. (Read 61046 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will I be able to track that the investors’ funds are spent on in the real time mode? This will increase the level of both trust and transparency.
Hello. How many people have already invested more than 50 ETH? Or is this a secret?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How long is it until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 224
Let’s say that I didn’t have a child when I bought HealthControl+, but one was born later. Does the subscription cover the child, too?
Good afternoon. It seems to me that using the model according to which the token holder relatives can also be cured isnt optimal. Perhaps you should refuse to use it?
Activity: 322
Hey. Do big investors receive additional bonuses?
As far as I know, they don’t, but they get a special status on the platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey. Do big investors receive additional bonuses?
Activity: 210
Hello. Is it still necessary to undergo verification procedure to take part in the ICO?
Yes, certainly. It doesn’t take much time, so I cant see any problems
I just thought that the anonymous investment option will appear together with the start of the main sale of TrustedHealth tokens.
KYC is an obligatory security measure for all the ICO today, so I don’t think this is really a problem.
Okay, thank you for your help. I’ll go submit application. I hope it will be processed earlier than the bonuses stop being active.
Activity: 392
Hello. Is it still necessary to undergo verification procedure to take part in the ICO?
I just thought that the anonymous investment option will appear together with the start of the main sale of TrustedHealth tokens.
KYC is an obligatory security measure for all the ICO today, so I don’t think this is really a problem.
Activity: 392
Do you plan to work with the insurance companies? If so, where can I find a complete list?
Hello. Can your service completely replace insurance? Or is it better not to stop using it yet?
What bonus is valid at the moment?
I have read in the white paper that the maximum period of disease tracking is 2 years. Is it true or did I confuse something?
Hello. Won’t the language barrier become a significant obstacle to the development of your platform?
Hello. What is the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
The minimum amount of investment is not limited. This is a big step towards investors.
Activity: 224
Hello. What is the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. Do I have to buy Healthcontrol when signing up on TrustedHealth? Or it will be given to all for free.
I completely exclude the option with the free outgiving. At the same time, its purchasing is not mandatory.
Then I do not understand why it is necessary to transfer some of the services from the old project to the new one.
Because they have proved their effectiveness and will have demand in the new project. It’s necessary to provide maximum opportunities to increase the functionality of the platform.
Why not just combine the 2 projects into one? This will solve all the issues.
If everything had been so simple, it would have happened a long time ago. Certainly, there are some reasons that are not announced to the public.
Well, the important thing for me is that there are the same doctors in both projects.
Pages:
Jump to: