Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 48. (Read 61077 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks like a really promising project, website and whitepaper both appear very professional. Will keep an eye on this one.It`s very cool, when company started their way, with good preparation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hi. We can see that the diseases can be defeated only if doctors around the wold work on that all together. But it doesn’t work with cancer. Why?
I think they dont  consolidate.
TrustedDoctors could succeed if they started working  together globally. It would increasing the quality of the services provided.
And at the same time the medical system is a business. It’s more profitable to invest in cancer treating centers rather than in research laboratories.

Doesn't that depend on the investment horizon someone is considering? If you invest into R&D that ends up successfully developing a cure, you could become very rich as well. Or not? It might take decades though. I don't know that much about the industry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello. Is there a maximum limit of one investment?

As far as I know, you can’t invest more than 350 ETH at a time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello. Is there a maximum limit of one investment?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What is the minimum investment size for open pre-sale?

1 ETH. But more you buy, better the conditions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What is the minimum investment size for open pre-sale?
Activity: 266
Hello. In some countries, the data storage policy is very rigid. Will this be an obstacle to the growth of TrustedHealth?
Personally I have not yet been able to meet at least one case of blocking the website for storing data of users of a foreign country.
I'm sorry to upset you. For example, even such a large network as LinkedIn was temporarily blocked in Russia.
I believe that when the number of users of the platform from Russia begins to grow, the team will find a way to solve this problem.
This is not a problem. You just need to buy a few servers. Or just ignore warnings, because the data will be encrypted and prove that they belong to users - it's impossible.
Activity: 196
Hello. In some countries, the data storage policy is very rigid. Will this be an obstacle to the growth of TrustedHealth?
Personally I have not yet been able to meet at least one case of blocking the website for storing data of users of a foreign country.
I'm sorry to upset you. For example, even such a large network as LinkedIn was temporarily blocked in Russia.
I believe that when the number of users of the platform from Russia begins to grow, the team will find a way to solve this problem.
Activity: 196
Activity: 406
Arent you afraid that some people can access and edit the data if they are going to be publicly open? Confidentiality is never safe nowadays. 
Activity: 364
Hi. We can see that the diseases can be defeated only if doctors around the wold work on that all together. But it doesn’t work with cancer. Why?
TrustedDoctors could succeed if they started working  together globally. It would increasing the quality of the services provided.
And at the same time the medical system is a business. It’s more profitable to invest in cancer treating centers rather than in research laboratories.
Dont be so pessimistic. TrustedHealth offers a great solution that will combine all the researches.
Yeah they’ve got a chance to change the situation for the better. But they have to create a system and get a lot of money for promotion.
The problem is crucial so I think they will reach the hard cap. What part of the budget is for promo?  Does anyone know?
Dont be so pessimistic. TrustedHealth offers a great solution that will combine all the researches.
Yeah they’ve got a chance to change the situation for the better. But they have to create a system and get a lot of money for promotion.
Good day. How much does the patient get if he sells his medical history to researchers approx? Do you have this option on your platform?
Activity: 54
looks like a really promising project.  Website and whitepaper both appear very good too.
Pages:
Jump to: