Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 47. (Read 61077 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Why did you decide to attract investments by tokens? It seems to me that their classic option would also be effective.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Aren't you afraid that a huge amount of bureaucratic costs will significantly delay the implementation of your project?
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Does the platform accept DASH tokens as a mean of payment?
No, but you can always exchange them for ETH and purchase tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Does the platform accept DASH tokens as a mean of payment?
Activity: 280
Hello. What is the nominal price of these tokens?
No, and this is for the best. Today, their rate is very unstable.
Activity: 294
Hello. What is the nominal price of these tokens?
Activity: 252
Would it be possible to use TrustedHealth for implementing experimental treatment in individual cases?
I think that at first, we need to think about creating a stable data exchange network, and only then try to conduct research.
However, global testing of new drugs will reveal their shortcomings or positive qualities much earlier.
That's the problem. Sending out a drug, and then suppress it, in case of necessity – that’s incredibly difficult.
I think that it's still possible. Today there are even transport companies that use blockchain, so logistics will not be a problem.
Still, we are talking about drugs. It will be impossible to smuggle them past customs posts.
Oh, I somehow did not even think that many countries had strict legislation in the health care field. It seems that the implementation of my idea will need to wait a bit.
Activity: 238
Would it be possible to use TrustedHealth for implementing experimental treatment in individual cases?
I think that at first, we need to think about creating a stable data exchange network, and only then try to conduct research.
However, global testing of new drugs will reveal their shortcomings or positive qualities much earlier.
That's the problem. Sending out a drug, and then suppress it, in case of necessity – that’s incredibly difficult.
I think that it's still possible. Today there are even transport companies that use blockchain, so logistics will not be a problem.
Still, we are talking about drugs. It will be impossible to smuggle them past customs posts.
Activity: 462
Another medicine project on the blockchain. There are no reasons to consider such projects for investors. Good luck
Who will develop your own detachment? I believe that the team needs not only doctors, but also dozens of experienced programmers.
Good afternoon. PatientLink, your cloud service, is also decentralized? I believe that if you implement the latest technologies, then you need to do it in a complex way.
Today you have only 50 doctors in the state. However, given the global goals, it urgently needs to be expanded. How will you do this?
Activity: 280
Hello. Will it be possible to register on your platform for free? I want to first determine with experts, and only then I can refill the account.
Do you plan to immediately launch the final version of the platform, or will it be available to users even at the beta stage?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Your platform will be a non-profit organization, but it will also need to find sources of funding somewhere, right?
Pages:
Jump to: