Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 43. (Read 61077 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
What does the constant increase in the number of services suppliers give to the platform? I’m just afraid that attraction will take too much resources.
Activity: 238
Hi there. In your opinion, why did the idea of translation of doctors’ services in online mode has appeared now while a lot of other services are presented on the Internet for decades of years already?
Activity: 224
If one owns tokens, does he has  a right to get a share of the income of the platform? Or isnt the platform going to get any income at all? Will it remain 100% non commerce?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. Are ripple tokens accepted on the ICO?
No, the only available cryptocurrency is ETH.
Hello. Are ripple tokens accepted on the ICO?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that TrustedHealth could launch a centralized platform and the difference wouldn’t be that obvious?
I wont agree ‘cause decentralization and encryption are vital for such projects.

Let’s say encryption is necessary to protect personal data of users, but why is it necessary to implement tokens instead of usual habitual fiat?
Fiat currencies are controlled by the governments and tokens can be used by anyone regardless location. This makes the platform incredibly global.

I didn’t think about it from this point of view. Wont it be possible to pay for doctors’ services on TrustedHealth with anything except for tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that TrustedHealth could launch a centralized platform and the difference wouldn’t be that obvious?
I wont agree ‘cause decentralization and encryption are vital for such projects.

Let’s say encryption is necessary to protect personal data of users, but why is it necessary to implement tokens instead of usual habitual fiat?
Fiat currencies are controlled by the governments and tokens can be used by anyone regardless location. This makes the platform incredibly global.

Merit: 31
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Will smart contracts integrated into all the aspects of operation? I believe that they’ll increase the level of trust of patients to the platform considerably.

Isn't that what the whole idea is about? Like a smart contract driven consultation service for specialized medicine?
Pretty much, but how globalization works needs to be strengthened, and language is a barrier if a patient wants to get help from an internationally recognized doctor.
You’re using blockchain. Does this mean that all the patients and doctors should have quite powerful PCs or notebooks in order to be able to use the platform?
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to pay for a consultation by stages? Or will it be necessary to pay all the amount at once?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Will smart contracts integrated into all the aspects of operation? I believe that they’ll increase the level of trust of patients to the platform considerably.

Isn't that what the whole idea is about? Like a smart contract driven consultation service for specialized medicine?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi there. Will you attract other platform except for Trustedoctor to cooperation or is this your only partner?
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be valid during all the course of the ICO?
No. The amount of the tokens which fall within the scope of the bonuses is preliminary limited.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be valid during all the course of the ICO?
Hello. What hard cap does the ICO of this platform have?
7k ETH, if I haven’t mixed anything up, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: