Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 53. (Read 61077 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It seems that u wanna use the patients' data to improve the quality of treatment of other people. However, doesnt this interfere with the principles of privacy?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Where are your physical offices situated? And one mire question – does Trusted Health work only in these countries?
Activity: 224
Okay, will a doctor also be able to get a consultation, or is only a patient able to do this? Usually the patient stops trusting the doctor if he's sure of hid diagnoses.
Activity: 224
Hey there. You say that one of the best law offices in the UK. What advantages does this give to your investors?
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thanks.

Thanks! In the unlikely case that we don't sell all our TDH tokens on the Crowdsale (scheduled for March 27th, 12:00CET), the remaining tokens will be locked and later used for communtiy growth.

copper member
Do u cooperate with government organisation that have the same missions or do you prefer to work on your own?

We currently work fith over 20 organisations and hospitals supporting our cause. Working directly with governments is  secondary but also down the roadmap. First we want to earnt the trust and support of the key industry partners
Activity: 126
This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do u cooperate with government organisation that have the same missions or do you prefer to work on your own?
copper member
Do u have any restrictions for the participants??

US and China citizens are not allowed to whitelist, all others are welcome to join. Also, min. contribution on the Presale is 1ETH.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of pre-ICO?
A month exactly, so i'd advise u to hurry to sign up.
Activity: 252
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of pre-ICO?
Do u have any restrictions for the participants??
copper member
Hey there. Can anyone tell me what's the minimum price of the token?
0.00006 ETH per token. At least, this is the info from the official site.

That's correct. And on top of that, you get the % bonus tied to the specific Tranche. For example, our Presale (March 20th at 12:00CET) starts with a 30% bonus. You can check all other details here: https://trustedhealth.io/token-sale
Activity: 294
0.00006 ETH per token. At least, this is the info from the official site.
copper member
Will u have the mobile apps?

Yes, If we gather feedback from our community that a mobile app would provide value, we will create one for sure. So far, we focus on a web based platform.
copper member
Good afternoon. Are u gonna provide help only in the area of fight against lung cancer?
No, as i understood it, thus is just one of the examples of successful use if TrustedHealth, but if the ICO is successful, there will be thousands of them.

Hi! Lung and brain cancer are already included and working through our exisitng platform and first ecosystem partner TrusteDoctor (www.trustedoctor.com). So to answer your question, yes, all kinds of cancer will be eventually added to the system.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Are u gonna provide help only in the area of fight against lung cancer?
No, as i understood it, thus is just one of the examples of successful use if TrustedHealth, but if the ICO is successful, there will be thousands of them.
Anyway, what sense does it make to the doctors to help the patients from all over the world fir free?
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: