Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Turbostake - TRBO charged PoW/PoS - Responsive Block Value Reward System - page 14. (Read 57247 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Turbostake is really great POS coin, i´m staking like woohoo  Grin
Has a nice price  as an exit coin from Cryptsy , with no wd fee (!).

Keep staking  Cheesy

exit coin to which exchange?

Turbostake was recently listed at Cryptopia, volume is a bit low though.
Maybe better to stake it for now.
I´m sure it will pick up later on like most alts when BTC "pump" settles and hopefully Cryptsy comes to a normal state.

I'll fix that 'low volume' problem!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I heard SteakCloud has this on its "waiting to be added" list.

I can't believe some people aren't going the TRBO cash out route from Cryptsy...
Activity: 275
Merit: 104

Keep staking  Cheesy

Turbostake was recently listed at Cryptopia, volume is a bit low though.
Maybe better to stake it for now.
I´m sure it will pick up later on like most alts when BTC "pump" settles and hopefully Cryptsy comes to a normal state.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Keep staking  Cheesy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
wish i could get my wallet to work tried so many times but unable to. Undecided

Hmm, shouldnt be any special settings with TURBOSTAKE compared to other coins.

Encrypt your wallet with a password you have to remember.
put a config file in your data dir (in windows default is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Turbostake  or search for %appdata%\Turbostake ) name it turbostake.conf

in turbostake.conf put this in:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8454
addnode=52.89.176.147

restart wallet - unlock for minting with your password
and that should be all

This is very good thanks to you cgt99 and happy new year++

Hmm, shouldnt be any special settings with TURBOSTAKE compared to other coins.

Encrypt your wallet with a password you have to remember.
put a config file in your data dir (in windows default is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Turbostake  or search for %appdata%\Turbostake ) name it turbostake.conf

in turbostake.conf put this in:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8454
addnode=52.89.176.147

restart wallet - unlock for minting with your password
and that should be all
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Keep staking  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm surprised there isn't more action happening with TurboStake cause it's a good coin and a relatively low coin supply still with good staking so what is up?
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is wrong with the blockexplorer? Last update Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:26:47 GMT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
turbostake still only moving slow
legendary
Activity: 1218
Well TRBO won the Cryptopia DOT vote, now we just wait for the markets to be setup Smiley

Spooled up & ready to boost before anything could touch it Grin
I know I was super pumped to see that TRBO won the Cryptopia voting this week Smiley Yay!!! Time to get some trading going on Wink Cheers

I just stumbled across this while looking for some sha-256 coins, it seems similar to sprouts but less interest % per year and way less coins in current existence...

(The current SPRTS supply is 191Million coins/TRBO 28Million coins) Logic would say to jump ship from SPRTS to TRBO right ?

I actually got both but I am definitely collecting more TRBO than SPRTS right now because of the exact reasons you stated mate about the less interest per year and the lesser amount of coins in circulation right now Smiley Go TRBO!!!!

Great news for TRBO & its community winning the listing vote on Cryptopia, the exchange itself has multiple base markets besides Bitcoin which is really neat as well.

As For the whole Sprouts & Turbo comparison I see TRBO has a better system foundation that it's built on.

What ! TRBO won ?! I can't believe it, a new home for the beasts Smiley
Activity: 756
Well TRBO won the Cryptopia DOT vote, now we just wait for the markets to be setup Smiley

I know I was super pumped to see that TRBO won the Cryptopia voting this week Smiley Yay!!! Time to get some trading going on Wink Cheers

I just stumbled across this while looking for some sha-256 coins, it seems similar to sprouts but less interest % per year and way less coins in current existence...

(The current SPRTS supply is 191Million coins/TRBO 28Million coins) Logic would say to jump ship from SPRTS to TRBO right ?

I actually got both but I am definitely collecting more TRBO than SPRTS right now because of the exact reasons you stated mate about the less interest per year and the lesser amount of coins in circulation right now Smiley Go TRBO!!!!

Great news for TRBO & its community winning the listing vote on Cryptopia, the exchange itself has multiple base markets besides Bitcoin which is really neat as well.

As For the whole Sprouts & Turbo comparison I see TRBO has a better system foundation that it's built on.

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1554

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Graphic design of roadmap is very similar to another known cryptocurrency. Hmmm...
legendary
Activity: 1554
2nd Place on Cryptopia Coin Voting with just under 4Hrs to go, can we do it TRBO Team ?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
Pages:
Jump to: