Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Turbostake - TRBO charged PoW/PoS - Responsive Block Value Reward System - page 11. (Read 57247 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I hope you guys realize this COIN base price should be in the hundred sat ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So seeing as cryptsy is no longer an exchange is this coin on any other exchanges at the moment ?

What exchange are you guys using for TurboStake? we need to try and get it up on more exchanges

It is only on 2 exchanges, C-CEX and Cryptopia.

Yeah there is.... ^^^

C-CEX & Cryptopia

Oh sorry about that I didn't see that in the announcement post, I guess it just needs to be updated.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So seeing as cryptsy is no longer an exchange is this coin on any other exchanges at the moment ?

What exchange are you guys using for TurboStake? we need to try and get it up on more exchanges

Yeah there is.... ^^^

C-CEX & Cryptopia
Activity: 630
Activity: 588
Current blockchain available on CryptoChainer.com for instant wallet sync.

Thanks for that link. That will be very useful
Activity: 627
Current blockchain available on CryptoChainer.com for instant wallet sync.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
No working windows wallet
Activity: 756

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is there a working windows wallet for this?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Any new info regarding this coin?  Where are we regarding the roadmap?  Any future plans?
Activity: 597
Activity: 103
Hi folks!

Public question to dev;

What is the very latest news and development you are working on Turbo coin ?

Would you consider burning some surplus coins you own, to help force the price upwards to the old time high of over 3900+ sats ?

What other type of measures are you working on to encourage the price of TURBO coin going upwards ?

Would you consider hiring people with media skills to promote the coin heavy in different social media channels ?

Is hiring other co-op dev team members with different skills, something you would consider ?

vademecum1974
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Turbo is seriously cheap now Smiley
Good time to hope in.
Activity: 86
Hi folks!

Public question to dev;

What is the very latest news and development you are working on Turbo coin ?

Would you consider burning some surplus coins you own, to help force the price upwards to the old time high of over 3900+ sats ?

What other type of measures are you working on to encourage the price of TURBO coin going upwards ?

Would you consider hiring people with media skills to promote the coin heavy in different social media channels ?

Is hiring other co-op dev team members with different skills, something you would consider ?

vademecum1974
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Wow this coin has really hit the ground hard, hardly any buy support on the Exchanges it is listed on Sad

It looks like I have been left holding a bag of worthless coins the same as everyone else Undecided

It has been this price for a while. But I have seen the dev make a reappearance. He seems to be at least trying, perhaps if the community shows him support then things could take off for Turbostake again
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Wow this coin has really hit the ground hard, hardly any buy support on the Exchanges it is listed on Sad

It looks like I have been left holding a bag of worthless coins the same as everyone else Undecided
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
connections work, tried it here.
Just make the conf file and and the nodes..

lets make this one move Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hello i have problem i can't have conx in my wellet no solution for this probleb?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: