Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TWC] TwilightCoin-X11-Fair Mining-Fast block-ASIC-proof-LAUNCHED! - page 17. (Read 37864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
another pointless shitclone...

this dev is the same person pumping out tons of crap coins and will vanish once he drops his premine on the exchange.

ever wondered why these devs have accounts with zero posts?  it's because he just sets up a new username for each new coin.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
So why is this better than Hiro?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

TwilightCoin has 3 pools listed for now! Thank you pool owners!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
520CN's TwilightCoin Pool!

http://Twc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Okay so for block reward, int(10000000/(((D/2+1000)/10)^3)+0.5), which equals int(10/(D/2000+1)^3+0.5) by the way, simplify it for chrissake. But max possible reward also drops incrementally over time, 0.5% every 43200 blocks. So at some times one factor will control and some times the other. Have I got that right?

edit: one other thing. why continue to make the block reward value an integer? Both these bounds want to be floating point (or in practice nearest satoshi, I guess). It seems like a completely unnecessary restriction unless I'm missing something.

Yes, you're right about the formula, it may be simplified :-)

Both factors works simultaneously. First, reward is calculated based on difficulty factor formula and the result is integer from 1 to 10. Then the result is reduced by the second factor depending on block number
(0.5% decrease every 30 days or 43 200 blocks, i.e. result from the first formula is multiplied by 0.995 number of times equal to number of 43200 blocks intervals passed, 0.995^x, where 'x' is the number of
43200 blocks intervals passed). The second result isn't integer anymore.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
another no no http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=twilightcoin.com  all hidden info ( not too suprised tho )

along with you being a brand new account criticizing me lol

ticker fits it perfectly as well TWC thisweekscoin lol
all it takes is 1 minute to figure this one out.

Are you paying taxes from the coins you mined?
One should be completely dumb to post their personal info so Revenue Agency will come for its big piece of pie.

I hope you understand this Smiley

another new account this is getting better and better

stay away from this one people.
Activity: 158
another no no http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=twilightcoin.com  all hidden info ( not too suprised tho )

Are you paying taxes from the coins you mined?
One should be completely dumb to post their personal info so Revenue Agency will come for its big piece of pie.

I hope you understand this Smiley
Activity: 140
520CN's TwilightCoin China Pool!

http://Twc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
smells bad, 0.5 premine doesn't sound like much but considering how low rewards are this means devs will hold huge bags, that is a no no for me, plenty of fair coins to support without crap premine/ipo.

Yeah, and you want devs to do everything for you for free.
Sounds like a good plan  Grin

Activity: 158
I, personally, don't give a s#it about pre- or instamine as long as a coin is stable and well-promoted.
I'll mine this for a while to see how it goes.
Activity: 15
smells bad, 0.5 premine doesn't sound like much but considering how low rewards are this means devs will hold huge bags, that is a no no for me, plenty of fair coins to support without crap premine/ipo.

Yeah, and you want devs to do everything for you for free.
Sounds like a good plan  Grin
I've noticed a few coin algorithms that have increased block reward with increasing difficulty, and other coins are the opposite. I wonder which one is better?

In TwilightCoin the main goal of reduced reward is keeping the difficulty in reasonable frames. Also it helps to get rid of "dumpers". Those miners who're only interested to mine and dump the coin immediately to get a quick profit will not be interested to do so at some point if the reward will drop. They will leave the network and allow difficulty to return to its "normal" state. It also helps to keep balance of coin's value.

Activity: 145
I've noticed a few coin algorithms that have increased block reward with increasing difficulty, and other coins are the opposite. I wonder which one is better?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Okay so for block reward, int(10000000/(((D/2+1000)/10)^3)+0.5), which equals int(10/(D/2000+1)^3+0.5) by the way, simplify it for chrissake. But max possible reward also drops incrementally over time, 0.5% every 43200 blocks. So at some times one factor will control and some times the other. Have I got that right?

edit: one other thing. why continue to make the block reward value an integer? Both these bounds want to be floating point (or in practice nearest satoshi, I guess). It seems like a completely unnecessary restriction unless I'm missing something.
Activity: 2

1 minute block = faster transactions than darkcoin. I like it! And your block reward system looks fair enough. Many coins suffer from overmining so reducing block reward as difficulty grows you cut out miners who mine and dump and keep the coin rare! Nice! :-)

Activity: 336
Fast block time (1 minute) helps transactions to be confirmed quickly without delays.

Without delays?? Like under one femtosecond? But wait, you said something about 1 minute? I am confused now!
Activity: 15
Ummm, all that math looks a bit complicated, but it seem to make a good sense.

Looking forward to see it live.
Activity: 7

Interesting coin! I'm in. Will try to mine it. Would miner from darkcoin work ok?

Activity: 123
Looks interesting.

When mining tools will be posted?
Pages:
Jump to: