Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TWC] TwilightCoin-X11-Fair Mining-Fast block-ASIC-proof-LAUNCHED! - page 2. (Read 37864 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
:)OK FRIENDS, I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR US. I'M going to buy this coin and back it on track. now Im in a agoshiation whit some friends and we will be 5 person strong dev. team!We will make a new thert firs then we  put twc  IN TO BITTREX AND POLONIEX.
p/s  2 of my friends are from U.S.A, yes  I know that my english is very bad, bud i traed to fix it. Dont sel before 5000satoshi.GOOOD LUCK ! Stay tuned!! Wink ; Smiley Smiley

So you got any roadmap what the new dev team want to do? And do you going be more active in this thread unlike the old dev that never made himself known here. . .
:)OK FRIENDS, I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR US. I'M going to buy this coin and back it on track. now Im in a agoshiation whit some friends and we will be 5 person strong dev. team!We will make a new thert firs then we  put twc  IN TO BITTREX AND POLONIEX.
p/s  2 of my friends are from U.S.A, yes  I know that my english is very bad, bud i traed to fix it. Dont sel before 5000satoshi.GOOOD LUCK ! Stay tuned!! Wink ; Smiley Smiley

sounds good! welcome here and Gl to you all! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
11 active connections three days in and nothing to the wallet!
Is this coin still being mined?
 :)SAY SOMETHINK DEV!! Sad
Activity: 298
stopped mining this coin, since nothing is happening and dev team obv not care enough  to get some life in this thread. . . gl to all thats left

Full waste of time to be honest..
 :)We dont have  Shocked Wink ;)coin? I sold 20000 at 1300 price....
stopped mining this coin, since nothing is happening and dev team obv not care enough  to get some life in this thread. . . gl to all thats left
 :)COME ON GUYS WAKE UP! Lips sealed Smiley
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Sorry to hear about your guys losses.  I still have my P2Pool node up. No need to register, just mine with your wallet address.  When the pool finds a block, you get your share then, and the coins mature in your wallet.  No lost coins, no tx fees for getting your coins.

http://p2pool.thepeeps.net:8285

Happy Mining.
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
twc.pool.nm vanished wilth +3000TWC on my saldo there..wtf
i rented miners at mining rig rent to mine it,so it costed me btc too..
Anything i can do about it ?

Sorry to hear that.
I'm afraid you'll have to accept the situation.

It's a common practice to setup an auto-withdrawal at least 2-3 times a day unless you are mining at a highly trusted pool.
Following this simple rule you can't lose more than few hours of mining.

Yeah.. I lost on TWC and I lost before also on WDC just like this situation. But lucky for me, the developers paid every single miner on that pool back  Grin. I still lost my TWC though, but it wont matter much because the coin barely has much volume and price  Sad
Activity: 39

Sorry to hear that.
I'm afraid you'll have to accept the situation.

It's a common practice to setup an auto-withdrawal at least 2-3 times a day unless you are mining at a highly trusted pool.
Following this simple rule you can't lose more than few hours of mining.
Activity: 15

Sorry for your loss, but why did you keep so much in your pool's wallet?
How long did it take to mine 3000 coins?
well again, its falling apart just because lack of communication! . . . its sad, just sad really a great coin with good potential, dives  under just because communications isnt here. . .
Activity: 16
Dont lose faith..this will be a huge coin in near future! Smiley Wink

based on what proof ?
It has bin 2 weeks since that twc.pool.nm is gone and its still on the twilight home page as first choice..

For the twilight dev's:TAUCiGiDGhrj9fy4GX7KgxLLbgjaXpHZfC
you know what that is .. +3000 twc +some extra for the lost btc i used to rent miners will do.
Thank you in advance
Dont lose faith..this will be a huge coin in near future! Smiley Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community

Nope.. Exact thing happened with me as well. I even rented like 6 rigs on betarigs like you.

P.S I have lost faith in this coin that itll ever grow in price or even volume
i also lose faith..

Nope.. Exact thing happened with me as well. I even rented like 6 rigs on betarigs like you.

P.S I have lost faith in this coin that itll ever grow in price or even volume
Pages:
Jump to: