Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 13. (Read 23256 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Dev contact bittrex, please!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade

90% of ICO coins delivered.
As soon as the  last tx will be sent, a buywall will be set on YObit

(rule n. 3)

thanks

finally the last buyer sent TWIST address and received his/her coins just a couple minute ago.
So i can announce ICO ENDED and as rule n.3 a buywall will be granted on YObit 10 minutes from now

Congrats with dev and community for this successful ICO.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question on this ICO or for escrowing service offer

Thanks

It was a pleasure work with you and have you as escrow in my project, you have been very professional and transparent. I ask to everybody who has bought the ICO to send a positive feedback to our escrow, he totally deserve it.
Thanks, and best luck.

Now, we're proud to be on the market and we're ready to bring our project to the next level.
Our next step is to follow our roadmap and make you believe in what we are going to release. As soon as I've some code ready, I'll show you something about the new wallet with the new features we've planned to release next.
As you see the buywall has been set on yobit, but I'm glad to see that nobody want to sell on it. Smart decision guys.

As promised, we will give the 3D source to the first five investors in the ICO, so they can print it with a 3D printer (not included with the source). Will be the escrow itself to deliver the file to them, I've already sent it to him.

Keep following this thread for the future updates.

Thanks to everybody.
OMG this statement gave me a boner! Very good job dev! Indeed escrow was a nice person. Hope to see him often.
TWIST is promising and it'll hit cex with no problems, I've even suggested it to them. I've not in mind to sell any twist at this losy price.
If you follow the roadmap the price will rise slow and stady, as people like.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We are waiting for c-cex , this coin is very good ! Dev contact c-cex, please.
Activity: 728
waiting for the right moment to make entry by buying on yobit as this coin is looking very promising . Congrats for successful ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

As soon as the  last tx will be sent, a buywall will be set on YObit

(rule n. 3)

thanks

finally the last buyer sent TWIST address and received his/her coins just a couple minute ago.
So i can announce ICO ENDED and as rule n.3 a buywall will be granted on YObit 10 minutes from now

Feel free to contact me if you have any question on this ICO or for escrowing service offer

Thanks

It was a pleasure work with you and have you as escrow in my project, you have been very professional and transparent. I ask to everybody who has bought the ICO to send a positive feedback to our escrow, he totally deserve it.
Thanks, and best luck.

Now, we're proud to be on the market and we're ready to bring our project to the next level.
Our next step is to follow our roadmap and make you believe in what we are going to release. As soon as I've some code ready, I'll show you something about the new wallet with the new features we've planned to release next.
As you see the buywall has been set on yobit, but I'm glad to see that nobody want to sell on it. Smart decision guys.

As promised, we will give the 3D source to the first five investors in the ICO, so they can print it with a 3D printer (not included with the source). Will be the escrow itself to deliver the file to them, I've already sent it to him.

Keep following this thread for the future updates.

Thanks to everybody.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

(rule n. 3)

thanks

Thanks
I love to trade
I'm still waiting even for the escrow, I don't think he has sent all the coin. Probably someone is missing.
I can take his coin if you want, trust me I'll give them to him when he'll show up.
Yes the price of the coin is very very low. Any news from the dev ?
I love to trade
So on yobit nobody is selling or almost, I think people is trusting the project, I think I'll hodl for a while at leas until the dev will release something from the roadmap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Price is 0.00005600
Very low.
Activity: 532
guys spread any hash on our pool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Just looked at what you have to show

Finally someone got something right

If this is only a test field, I hope you alert me privately to your next project which I'm of course going to have even bigger expectations from
legendary
HOLY SHIIIT at the prices it's been selling for so far. If that's what it's going for now, I'm really interested to see where it'll go from here... o_O Seems like I made a good decision to focus on this and not ILT!

(rule n. 3)

thanks
Thanks coin received ! Now let's pump this coin  Cheesy.
Activity: 56
HOLY SHIIIT at the prices it's been selling for so far. If that's what it's going for now, I'm really interested to see where it'll go from here... o_O Seems like I made a good decision to focus on this and not ILT!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Anyone else having problems registering at YoBit.  Clicking the registration button does nothing.  Chrome and FF

Please PM me your screen resolution.
Thx!
legendary
Anyone else having problems registering at YoBit.  Clicking the registration button does nothing.  Chrome and FF

I registered earlier today and had no problems either registering or making a deposit (though the deposit was in ILT, I can't say for sure about TWIST as I'm holding that for now).

Yobit works fine,
no problem sending buywall amount or TWIST coins. Tested

More then  70% of ICO coins distribuited.  
Thanks
Activity: 56
Anyone else having problems registering at YoBit.  Clicking the registration button does nothing.  Chrome and FF

I registered earlier today and had no problems either registering or making a deposit (though the deposit was in ILT, I can't say for sure about TWIST as I'm holding that for now).
Activity: 756
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
fuck off,ICO scam! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: