Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 11. (Read 23256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
originaly was a twistercoin, then edited to btc  Wink

Gotta love the shit eating grin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
originaly was a twistercoin, then edited to btc  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

Mark Karpeles like this coin!
edited?

Lol he's supposed to be holding a physical bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 700

Mark Karpeles like this coin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
if somone would sell in to me on yobits or if you want to pay me i would help advertise

If you send me your address I will send you 100 units, just in the spirit of sharing

If you decide to advertise that's a bonus for everyone

thanks addy sent to your inbox and the advertisement will start when i receive it Smiley
also to anyone els wanting to donate
 TVhzVaXzRdTEsYbcprx8Fq3PHP8SWqJZQh

I don't know if you're a quantum thinker or not but you said the right thing so your reward is now at your address

hahahah ur funny follow me on twitter

if i said i love you would that be cool ?

How should I put this

This is simply the way more should think
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
if somone would sell in to me on yobits or if you want to pay me i would help advertise

If you send me your address I will send you 100 units, just in the spirit of sharing

thanks addy sent to your inbox and the advertisement will start when i receive it Smiley

I don't know if you're a quantum thinker or not but you said the right thing so your reward is now at your address

How should I put this

This is simply the way more should think

Activity: 868
NEW WALLET IS READY.

-Will be release on March 7
-Block explorer
-Complete new graphic layout

Wow , the new wallet is awesome ! Now we are only waiting to enter in a big exchange like c-cex or bittrex. Why not?

Wallet is awesome,but forget bittrex or c-cex. If they don't have already added so far,they never will add this.
If team really are goin to release the wallet and price will not rise,this coin will dead in 2 weeks.
I have seen many coins with huge selling pressure and not buy pressure just leaved from dev's.

even if it got into an exhchanger , it will be mostly get a low volume due to people currently on the ride of waves with btc/fiat, sooner or later it might get to be added by c-cex

Don't think so.
Look bittrex first pagecoin and theyr volume...
Or even this coin yesterday with 7btc on yobit.
So,what you say it's not true.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
NEW WALLET IS READY.

-Block explorer

Wow , the new wallet is awesome ! Now we are only waiting to enter in a big exchange like c-cex or bittrex. Why not?

Wallet is awesome,but forget bittrex or c-cex. If they don't have already added so far,they never will add this.
If team really are goin to release the wallet and price will not rise,this coin will dead in 2 weeks.
I have seen many coins with huge selling pressure and not buy pressure just leaved from dev's.

even if it got into an exhchanger , it will be mostly get a low volume due to people currently on the ride of waves with btc/fiat, sooner or later it might get to be added by c-cex

Activity: 868
NEW WALLET IS READY.

-Block explorer

Activity: 714
NEW WALLET IS READY.

-Block explorer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
NEW WALLET IS READY.

-Block explorer

you guys know there is actually no info on what this coin does yeah

My guess is as good as anyones right now, but I missed out on getting a 3D file boohoo Grin
you guys know there is actually no info on what this coin does yeah
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think that the coin could reach over .002
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
30k is a value for a 15M coins coin, this coin could reach 0.002 with no problems.
But it neeeds bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: