Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 20. (Read 23256 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
DIVIDENDS:
TOTAL COIN / BTC INVESTED * QUOTE = TWIST SHARE

Example:
100k / 10 BTC / 0.5 = 5k TWIST
100k / 10 BTC / 1   = 10k TWIST

With this formula if investors don't invest big amount > 2 btc each,everyone got a good amount of twist at low price. Till now i don't have seen big investors(> 2 btc each),so that's good. Good distribution.

And max supply is only 350k.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
Hey I can't invest anything but maybe I should get some twistercoins since my name is --
<--twister  Cheesy

lol i will personally give you some if this happens to take off!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
TWISTERCOIN + ICO=

Good luck on your Quest

I'm going ICO for your image.  Cheesy
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
ars longa, vita brevis
Hey I can't invest anything but maybe I should get some twistercoins since my name is --
<--twister  Cheesy

lol i will personally give you some if this happens to take off!
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
<--twister  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
@multimediafactory

Is it possible to tell a little bit about yourself and why you created this coin?
There are a lot of scams in crypto world and everything is based on trust.

Im not asking for a copy of your passport but it would be nice to know if you are new in this business or that you already have experience and if yes please show some of your previous work..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
YOBIT exchange and SUPRNOVA pool added to op.

Great but it is possible to see some screenshots  or not?

Thanks,

bye.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
YOBIT exchange and SUPRNOVA pool added to op.
Activity: 574
Shadow runner everywhere.  Wink

Someone must be Cool Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
No chance to solo again?

Shadow runner everywhere.  Wink
Activity: 574
No chance to solo again?
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Is there an alpha version of the wallet or everything will be created after the ICO?

We provide at launch a "classic" bitcoin 0.9.3 wallet. Will run for almost 2 weeks.
Then we start developing Blockexplorer,Marketstats,In-trade wallet and Multimedia wallet(Google,Youtube,Vimeo). And beside this,Paper wallet and e-mail airdrop.
That's the roadmap.
ok.
So tell me if I'm wrong, The wallet is "ready" or btw you're already compiling it, but it's the classic version of the 0.9.3 BTC wallet, ok perfect.
After the release in two weeks what's going to happen, Will you start to compile the new wallet with all the features or will you release the new wallet, so to be clear, will you compile the new wallet after two week from the coin release, or are you compiling it now, but you need about three more weeks to finish it?

Sorry for my log question, but If I buy something I need to know what I'm buying.

Thanks.

All features are done step by step. First block explorer,then market stats, etc etc.
Every feature comes with a new wallet version.
Will use bitcoin 0.9.3 since it's tested. Of course compilation,testing etc, of other features, will happen daily.

Thanks for the answer.
Now I've a clear idea of your project.

Best of luck then
Is there an alpha version of the wallet or everything will be created after the ICO?

We provide at launch a "classic" bitcoin 0.9.3 wallet. Will run for almost 2 weeks.
Then we start developing Blockexplorer,Marketstats,In-trade wallet and Multimedia wallet(Google,Youtube,Vimeo). And beside this,Paper wallet and e-mail airdrop.
That's the roadmap.
ok.
So tell me if I'm wrong, The wallet is "ready" or btw you're already compiling it, but it's the classic version of the 0.9.3 BTC wallet, ok perfect.
After the release in two weeks what's going to happen, Will you start to compile the new wallet with all the features or will you release the new wallet, so to be clear, will you compile the new wallet after two week from the coin release, or are you compiling it now, but you need about three more weeks to finish it?

Sorry for my log question, but If I buy something I need to know what I'm buying.

Thanks.

All features are done step by step. First block explorer,then market stats, etc etc.
Every feature comes with a new wallet version.
Will use bitcoin 0.9.3 since it's tested. Of course compilation,testing etc, of other features, will happen daily.

I love to trade

That's the roadmap.
ok.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Please add

https://tws.suprnova.cc

To the OP.

Thx

That's the roadmap.
Activity: 714

I also would like to see (if it is possible) a screenshot of the wallet.

I love to trade
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
2.16 BTC in ICO not bad...

there was a mistake in docs, exact amount after 36 hours since ICO started is

2,17491688 BTC

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: