Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT] - page 17. (Read 23256 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ICO address: 4.90868547 BTC. 21 Transactions. ICO end in 12 hours.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TwisterCoin

What exactly are these things supposed to be?

Activity: 518
whats the current ico status?
I love to trade
Newbie dev and ICO are the 2 biggest red flags in the crypto world. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

Not always. Sure, it may mean it's a bigger risk, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a scam or that it's going to flop. Everyone was a newbie at some stage; just because they're new to the forum doesn't mean they're new to crypto in general; just because someone's new doesn't mean they aren't well-intentioned; and ICO can actually help keep the value up because it gives people a reason to invest effort into the coin's success rather than just mine while it's easy then dump.

Nice speech. Total BS. Please show me 1 ICO coin that is still active and is at or above ICO price. 99% of newbie dev accounts here are people who already have accounts here but don't want that known. If you want to kiss your ICO  money goodbye that's your choice. Once a dev has your ICO money there is very little incentive for said dev to stick around.

"There's a sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum
I'll tell you one coin so you can shut your mouth. Archcoin.
It was an ico, now it's above the ico price and it's still around. All your requests have been answered.
You'll never see a coin where only Sr.Member or higher will talk in the thread, it's obvious to see neewbe in all the thread. Everyone of them are the clone of someone else, I'm probably your clone, so I'm answering to myself, prove me that I'm not. Myself. (Doing this joke nobody will believe that, so you're save)
I'ts As obvious as find Sr.Member as you that declare scam or red flag everywhere.
Probably you're one of those that if he was around would have said that bitcoin was a red flag.
Btw, thanks for the warning.

“Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!”  Edmund Kemper
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Newbie dev and ICO are the 2 biggest red flags in the crypto world. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

Not always. Sure, it may mean it's a bigger risk, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a scam or that it's going to flop. Everyone was a newbie at some stage; just because they're new to the forum doesn't mean they're new to crypto in general; just because someone's new doesn't mean they aren't well-intentioned; and ICO can actually help keep the value up because it gives people a reason to invest effort into the coin's success rather than just mine while it's easy then dump.

Nice speech. Total BS. Please show me 1 ICO coin that is still active and is at or above ICO price. 99% of newbie dev accounts here are people who already have accounts here but don't want that known. If you want to kiss your ICO  money goodbye that's your choice. Once a dev has your ICO money there is very little incentive for said dev to stick around.

"There's a sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum
I love to trade
What's your favourite material for the logo? Melal, glass, liquid or even human skin?

The green and the black one are the two I like more!
Btw are you even planning to finish the wallet or it's already finished and you've free time to play with 3d graphic?

Well, to be clear wallet/compiling and graphic are managed by two different people, so nobody is wasting time doing something instead of something else.
I'm still working on the wallet so it's not finished yet, I need some more hours to complete it. But I'm not in hurry, I've enough time to finish it and test it beforee the launch. So don't worry about that.
About the graphic we're planning to launch a giveaway for the first five investors in the ICO, giving them the file to print the 3d logo with a 3d printer, you know you can make a necklace and give it to your girlfriend, better than a diamond, innit.

Thanks for your answer ans sorry if I was a little bit aggressive with my question, I just want to be sure that everything is ok.
I like your idea about the 3d logo to print. I'm sure that my girlfriend will be happy to get that necklace XD, hoping that she won't take the gift too seriously!!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I can't wait!!
Dev, is everythingh ready for the launch?  Grin
Activity: 270
I don't know, maybe in the last 2-3 hours I will invest in this coin.
mmm
today is the last day for the ico? i want to try to invest in this coin

Take a look to the OP, there's a countdown. The ICO will ends in about 21 hours, you've enough time to thing about it and invest.

Thanks
What's your favourite material for the logo? Melal, glass, liquid or even human skin?

Btw are you even planning to finish the wallet or it's already finished and you've free time to play with 3d graphic?

Well, to be clear wallet/compiling and graphic are managed by two different people, so nobody is wasting time doing something instead of something else.
I'm still working on the wallet so it's not finished yet, I need some more hours to complete it. But I'm not in hurry, I've enough time to finish it and test it beforee the launch. So don't worry about that.
About the graphic we're planning to launch a giveaway for the first five investors in the ICO, giving them the file to print the 3d logo with a 3d printer, you know you can make a necklace and give it to your girlfriend, better than a diamond, innit.

Activity: 59
mmm
today is the last day for the ico? i want to try to invest in this coin

Activity: 714

Fantastic 3D logo, I prefer the green & orange version. Any update ?
I love to trade

Activity: 56
Sounds nice will keep eye on the launch and would buy from some exchange after the end of ico.

My plan is to try and get in early on the mining, and from there, it depends where the coin seems to be going. If it looks like a flop... dump it. If it looks like it has a bit of potential, hold it. If it looks like it has a lot of potential, then I'll gladly buy up some from the people who are dumping it. While I don't have the "OMG ICO = DEFINITE SCAM" mentality that some people have, I do see ICO as too risky of an investment personally (even if in some cases it would pay off; there's one coin where I definitely missed out on full potential profits by not getting into the ICO), at least until such time as I have far more crypto funds than I do now.

Activity: 728
Sounds nice will keep eye on the launch and would buy from some exchange after the end of ico.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Will invest 1 btc on this shit some hours before ico end.

With this rules:
-If coin fail to launch or dev disappear at launch,1 btc will come back within 48 hours.
-If not,negative trust will come for the escrow.

Easy.

Rules are in OP, feel free to invest if you do agree with them

If coin fails launch no btc will hit dev, all funds will be refunded to investors

Activity: 868
Will invest 1 btc on this shit some hours before ico end.

With this rules:
-If coin fail to launch or dev disappear at launch,1 btc will come back within 48 hours.
-If not,negative trust will come for the escrow.

Easy.
Pages:
Jump to: