Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 12. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
In our time it is difficult to recognize where the truthful news is presented, and there are a lot of them and the truth is at the sources, and this influences our views of certain events.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
There is no difference how much money is collected, how much is achieved - so much has been achieved! Those funds that are raised are already clearly enough to realize the project at 100%! Moreover, the platform is already running and the devs are not yawning! This is a very suitable project which will give a kick ass the falsification of real events and will reflect the facts without retouching!
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
how much money was raised on this moment? i saw 7mln on pre-sale. but how much on mane sale?

All that I can say is that we need to wait till the end of the ICO on March, 18. After the end developers will publish the result of investments they've recieved.

i want to correct a bit details. TWN collected 6M around pre sale. i think it is not 7 million..
with regards to main sale, they already collected $ 8 013 732 million in total, (pre sale collection is added or included).
however, im not a bit happy with the progress.. the ico runs 15 days if i am not mistaken. 15 days is almost over. but unfortunately, they only collected may less than or a bit higher than two million. which is kind of sad. i was really anticipating that they will collect even 10 million which pre sale is included as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
It was kind of news that this start-up was bought by one investor by 90%. But it's unclear what he specifically bought, tokens or campaign shares? In any case, the answer is not long to wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
how much money was raised on this moment? i saw 7mln on pre-sale. but how much on mane sale?

All that I can say is that we need to wait till the end of the ICO on March, 18. After the end developers will publish the result of investments they've recieved.

hiding results is not good move. sales are going not so good as devs want i think. however not so long to the end.
Do not worry if hardcap is not reached. Above soft raised - it's good! The most important thing for the team is to organize their work well after ICO, and success is guaranteed, because the idea of the project is unique!

where did you see that i am worry? i wrote that huding results is not good move. more money fo them = more money for us.
Activity: 93

hiding results is not good move. sales are going not so good as devs want i think. however not so long to the end.
Do not worry if hardcap is not reached. Above soft raised - it's good! The most important thing for the team is to organize their work well after ICO, and success is guaranteed, because the idea of the project is unique!

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i hope project like this will be in huge benefits for the users and hope this will be good for profit will invest in here?
Activity: 994
Merit: 335

Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
good project, a very good concept, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, joining to the bounty campaign is closed due to the fact that the hard cap is almost reached.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
good project, a very good concept, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting.
it seems privet sales with pre-ico was much profitable than main ico. how much did we raise?
NEWS FOR MARCH, 1

Dear investors, today we launched the Beta version of the project. In this release we completely changed the design and launched previously announced functions. Right now we are working on the addition of media monitoring.

Within 12 hours, we will launch both deleted and edited news source sections.

Within a week all information links will be active and statistics section will be added in the right sidebar.

Blockchain news section is also ready. We will collect all the news of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry from around the world.

News filtering will work not via GeoIP, but by the language of your browser, as well as you can manually filter any news by language (This will be added to Beta in the next 2-3 days).

We will also add cryptocurrency rates and your region’s weather to the main page.

Today at 12:00GMT we are going to close the deal with an institutional investor from the US, who by prior agreement will buy 90% of tokens and 25% of the company's shares without voting rights. Tokens of the institutional investor will be frozen for 3 years. Detailed information will be provided after signing all necessary documents.
ICO will be closed upon reaching a hard cap of $100M.

Within 5 days you can buy TWN tokens with generous bonuses in an automatic mode on our ICO page ico.theworldnews.net
Activity: 308
the project that brought a very good concept and very good also if it can be developed in the future. I hope all the team worked hard and worked well together so that the project can achieve success.
success always for this project.

Thanks a lot for your support! Be sure, our team does all the best. Nevertheless, words are nothing. Result will show everything.
true the project is indeed nice and danced hope for the future of the project will go smoothly and successfully got a lot of support, too.
Activity: 409
I wonder how will the project be able to ensure that the news are not  edited, biased and not fake news. I mean there are so many news channels that might report a fake news or biased ones. What will you do about this?

Everyday we gather 60000 news from all over the world. Our system is already able to recognize whether the news source was deleted or changed, and what was changed. We also develop algorithms for our neural network, which will allow us to identify fake news.

wow, 60,000 news EVERYDAY?! that's a lot! but how will you do it? how do you gather that amount of news everyday?
and what im curious is, are the local news on a certain country will be reach by you?
Activity: 28
the project that brought a very good concept and very good also if it can be developed in the future. I hope all the team worked hard and worked well together so that the project can achieve success.

Thanks a lot for your support! Be sure, our team does all the best. Nevertheless, words are nothing. Result will show everything.
This is great. I had an idea that you could somehow run a 24news station that like this was decentralised and all the news story's were picked through some sort of automated agreed upon ranking system.

If I understood your idea correctly, we will implement something similar. We will provide a different sort of news ranking.
I wonder how will the project be able to ensure that the news are not  edited, biased and not fake news. I mean there are so many news channels that might report a fake news or biased ones. What will you do about this?

Everyday we gather 60000 news from all over the world. Our system is already able to recognize whether the news source was deleted or changed, and what was changed. We also develop algorithms for our neural network, which will allow us to identify fake news.
Pages:
Jump to: