Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 8. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
an excellent information platform which requires good qualified employees from around the world as the platform is global, a little behind the road map, but when the project exchange is launched the price will show itself

I think the team needs to speed up the process of working with the project very much so that they can gain momentum and develop by gaining popularity

yes it is to long. now they want to make privet testing who knows how lohg. for what. what about knews platform and listings.

I believe it is very serious project, so we will see high rates of TWN tokens as soon as possible. We need just wait.
Kindly post your experience here on using the beta so we will know the feedback.
I will not be able to try it because I am looking for the external exchange and I know it takes time having your own exchange to succeed.

Agree with you. Would be pretty good to hear from testers about TWN exchange level if there will be a possibility to share such information with us.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Kindly post your experience here on using the beta so we will know the feedback.
I will not be able to try it because I am looking for the external exchange and I know it takes time having your own exchange to succeed.

yes TWN is a long-term project, you have to have patience and wait. And who wants can still buy tokens on the forkdelta exchange
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
today I've sent an email to [email protected] for beta test twn exchange
and waiting for access link and password .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
an excellent information platform which requires good qualified employees from around the world as the platform is global, a little behind the road map, but when the project exchange is launched the price will show itself

I think the team needs to speed up the process of working with the project very much so that they can gain momentum and develop by gaining popularity

It would be quite bad to shatter all the good media advertising by delaying further the launch. But it is about to happen.
But you have got the reply to your question just here!

Dear investors,
If you would like to participate in the private testing of the TWN crypto exchange, please send us an email ([email protected]) with the subject "Beta Test" till 15.05.2018. You will receive a reply with an access link and password to the exchange before 17.05.2018.

still need to wait and need time and need more patience, and it seems to be able to see this will be finished.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

It would be quite bad to shatter all the good media advertising by delaying further the launch. But it is about to happen.
But you have got the reply to your question just here!

Dear investors,
If you would like to participate in the private testing of the TWN crypto exchange, please send us an email ([email protected]) with the subject "Beta Test" till 15.05.2018. You will receive a reply with an access link and password to the exchange before 17.05.2018.

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

yes it is to long. now they want to make privet testing who knows how lohg. for what. what about knews platform and listings.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Dear investors,
Activity: 375

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
so where are the news? where are exchange? where is your exchange. i have not enough tokens to hold. wanna sell what i have.

this is last admin give me answer about exchange. i wish its soon to see twn exchange alive

Always very hope this can be quickly resolved, the team will be able to work well support and expect the best
I am also hoping that soon we will see TWN traded in exchanges, so in that way we will know the opening price.
It's a good project so I believe this would be supported by the people, let's hope the starting exchange will be huge so we will easily see this pump.

For a long time it was time to go to the stock exchange, we were promised this on April 1! . And we would have seen at least some price increase, but while it is trading at the delta 4 times lower than the price of ICO
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
so where are the news? where are exchange? where is your exchange. i have not enough tokens to hold. wanna sell what i have.

this is last admin give me answer about exchange. i wish its soon to see twn exchange alive

Always very hope this can be quickly resolved, the team will be able to work well support and expect the best
I am also hoping that soon we will see TWN traded in exchanges, so in that way we will know the opening price.
It's a good project so I believe this would be supported by the people, let's hope the starting exchange will be huge so we will easily see this pump.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 658
I'm sure of the success of twn, because the project has a huge potential and the beta version of the project shows good progress when the site is closed on a paid basis the prices for a coin will grow at times as this will be verified news
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will the Neural Network with AI alone be able to distinguish good news from fake news or will some human intervention in the process be necessary as well?

It is impossible to eliminate 100% of fake news. In some cases we have to use our editorial team for the fact checking process
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Won't the AI evaluating news become politically biased? There are cases of AIs who did, and they became emberassing and they had to be taken offline Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
I have high hopes for this information project, I hope it will not be able to absorb corruption and it will show only the verified news, now the platform is already running and quite a lot of news is displayed on the site
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Good day sir!

I still didn't receive my bounty for the TWN it's been a week I always message the bounty manager I hope this will resolve the issue, Thank you.

I think only I have not received, finally have the same partner, because until now I also have not received twn.
may still be busy with other affairs so have not had time to send, hopefully manager not forget, thank you
Activity: 658
As for the question of an exchange, devs answered that it was already testing on their servers. Very soon, in several day, they will open it to TWN holders to test it.
Pages:
Jump to: