Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 16. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:38:04 AM
Thewoldnews getting Hotter everyday, so much appreciate for this project, are you planning to supporting many languages in the next stages of your platform?
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
The World Without Fake News!
January 13, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
Valery Igumenov, editor-in-chief of RBC magazine, deputy editor-in-chief of Forbes Russia, joined the project team.
January 13, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
TheWorldNews.net is a multifunctional information platform that will allow independent journalists to sell their unique content to the world's leading media. And how to set the price of content?

The cost of the content is determined by author
Activity: 448
January 12, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
I think everyone can set a price, and buy, or not, this is already for the news companies. Yes, and in general I think everything will be fine with this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
TheWorldNews.net is a multifunctional information platform that will allow independent journalists to sell their unique content to the world's leading media. And how to set the price of content?
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
January 11, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
They have a working platform. Friends on the forum did not like it. But I think they can reach their goals if they develop their platforms. As far as I can see that the CEO of the project is a reach man

Why don't your friends like this project? Its alpha already has 170k users daily. Team is very skillful. The idea is on the edge of world's needs.

Call them here to talk to developers. I'm sure they will change their mind.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/theworldnews-17400 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Please note that the more verified team members - the higher the rating of your ICO and it is more trusted.
Activity: 224
January 11, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
They have a working platform. Friends on the forum did not like it. But I think they can reach their goals if they develop their platforms. As far as I can see that the CEO of the project is a reach man
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
The logic of the project is nice. If it can maintain its neutrality and if all the journalists can achieve a single centering, the project is successful in my eyes even if it does not make much profit. It will collect good investment. But the bounty conditions are a little rough.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
January 04, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
one question, How the investor earn profit after investing in the TWN crowdsales? because it is an news platform I confused

News platform with 2.4m of active users.

1. Advertising
2. Marketplace for media and journalists
Activity: 380
January 04, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
one question, How the investor earn profit after investing in the TWN crowdsales? because it is an news platform I confused
December 28, 2017, 02:21:25 PM
Activity: 17
December 28, 2017, 12:10:05 AM
December 27, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
1. How can we participate in the private sale?
edit: Nevermind, found it: "You should register your profile at TheWorldNews.net ICO site, and use it transfer functions to buy TWN tokens." from their website. Or does this mean pre-ICO only?

2. If this is decentralised who gets to post news and who/what gets to determine which information is true/false?

3. What type of news will you be posting? Everything and anything? Or will it be focused on politics, or crypto-related news, or sports, etc.

4. Do you have your own journalists working for you?

4. Is the starting price really $1.50 with a 10 billion coin cap? Are you new to crypto? Because that seems like a serious money-grab scheme. You give each of your team members 1 million to start with and state the coins is worth $1.50 off the bat... do you see how this can be viewed as scummy behaviour? Hell for all we know you could've kept 10 million coins each and made yourselves all millionaires before the freaking pre-ico even starts. Who the hell makes 3 goddamn separate stages of selling off coins?

5. Do you expect to continue this growth consistently? How are you reaching out to find unique users?

For purchasing tokens during Private Sale, please contact us:

E-mail:[email protected]
Telegram EN:   https://t.me/twnprivatesaleEN
Telegram Dev: https://t.me/theworldnewsdev

2. If this is decentralised who gets to post news and who/what gets to determine which information is true/false?
Neural Network TWN. Now we can reliably determine the level of confidence in the source, and currently train the neural network to identify single fake news.

3. What type of news will you be posting? Everything and anything? Or will it be focused on politics, or crypto-related news, or sports, etc.
We publish 60,000 various news per day from over 2500 media sources. This is approximately 25% of the processing power of the project’s alpha version. Version 1.1 will include a selection of news categories and many other filters. You choose what to read. The update will be available on January 16, 2017 or earlier.

Yes, we do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4EKr260fUo&t=11s

5. Is the starting price really $1.50 with a 10 billion coin cap? Are you new to crypto? Because that seems like a serious money-grab scheme. You give each of your team members 1 million to start with and state the coins is worth $1.50 off the bat... do you see how this can be viewed as scummy behaviour? Hell for all we know you could've kept 10 million coins each and made yourselves all millionaires before the freaking pre-ico even starts. Who the hell makes 3 goddamn separate stages of selling off coins?

• Total number of tokens produced: 10,000,000,000;
• The initial price of the token: 1 TWN = 0.00002 ETH, 1 ETH = 50,000 TWN. The rate of the TWN token to the ETH will be fixed and will remain fixed throughout the Pre-ICO and ICO;
Remaining tokens: All unsold tokens are destroyed.
Privat Sale is caused by the agiotage among the fiat investors after our speech at the 6th International BlockChain Conference in Kiev, where we were the exclusive sponsor. We have already decided that no more than 5% of coins will be sold during private sale. It was not difficult for us to change the% of coins for sale from 77% to 72%, do not you think?

6. Do you expect to continue this growth consistently? How are you reaching out to find unique users?

We have not started any advertising campaign for the alpha version yet, and we expect that our organic growth will decrease or stop soon, and then we will run a large-scale advertising campaign.
You can find the presentation of the project, as well as a report on the operation of the system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM2Un8Rzszc&t=4s

https://theworldnews.net/TheWorldNews_Network.pdf

Activity: 17
December 26, 2017, 09:05:28 PM
edit: Nevermind, found it: "You should register your profile at TheWorldNews.net ICO site, and use it transfer functions to buy TWN tokens." from their website. Or does this mean pre-ICO only?

4. Is the starting price really $1.50 with a 10 billion coin cap? Are you new to crypto? Because that seems like a serious money-grab scheme. You give each of your team members 1 million to start with and state the coins is worth $1.50 off the bat... do you see how this can be viewed as scummy behaviour? Hell for all we know you could've kept 10 million coins each and made yourselves all millionaires before the freaking pre-ico even starts. Who the hell makes 3 goddamn separate stages of selling off coins?

5. Do you expect to continue this growth consistently? How are you reaching out to find unique users?

December 26, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
What is the benefit of your Decentralized News Project Platform to the holders of your project's tokens who can post news and articles on your Decentralized News Platform website? How will the Decentralized News Platform project profit?

1. Ads
2. Marketplace for Journalist, Users & Mass Media

Alpha: https://theworldnews.net/  60 000 News per a day, 1.5M users per 30 days.

https://twitter.com/TheWorldNewsNet/status/945813974146342912
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
What is the benefit of your Decentralized News Project Platform to the holders of your project's tokens who can post news and articles on your Decentralized News Platform website? How will the Decentralized News Platform project profit?
December 26, 2017, 01:18:13 PM
There is a project such as the SNIP which solve the same problem as you . But yet they are not doing very well , I hope you will succeed in this market will be the competition ...

We fully explored possible competitors. SNIP is an unsuccessful copy of the project that has been working for a long time in the countries of Asia. The project is called "The Headlines", the essence of which is the collection of headlines of current news, and then the AI analyzes your cookies and selects news for you based on your preferences. The original project is quite successful - about a thousand employees and capitalization of $ 15 billion. Today there are no analogues in the world of what our team has implemented. All the news, not just the headlines, is broadcasted on theworldnews.net, and the hash is written to the blockchain. You don’t need to attend any other resources that you read every day. You can choose those that you are interested in and read only it in live on our website. Over the period of 3 weeks that the alpha version works in 200 countries we already stored more information than, for example, Fox News over the period of 21 years. In 6 months we will be the largest repository of news content in the history of Mankind. And this is in the blockchain. Reliability of news, user-friendliness, and transparency to investors is what will allow us to become the World’s leader by number of non-editable information - so I can describe our vision of the future Project for the next 5 years). The number of users that equals 1.4 million+ for the last month and 770k thousand+ for the last week(https://ibb.co/ggG6Gb) and daily growth without advertising and marketing show that everything is comfortable enough even in alpha version and we’re gonna be great).
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 03:29:37 AM
There is a project such as the SNIP which solve the same problem as you . But yet they are not doing very well , I hope you will succeed in this market will be the competition ...
Pages:
Jump to: