Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 18. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 5
The World Without Fake News!
December 20, 2017, 01:19:09 PM
For a coin with such a huge amount of supply in billions, selling at almost $2 per coin in the ICO, don't you think the price is on the high side and should be looked into very well and perhaps revised if need be. To me I think it shouldn't be anything above a dollar. Just my opinion based on little experience in the ICO world.

We discussed this issue with the funds and came to the conclusion that we will revise the price of the token before the start of the Pre-ICO. All amounts of tokens that have been purchased before the price revision will be changed accordingly.
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 20, 2017, 10:37:36 AM
For a coin with such a huge amount of supply in billions, selling at almost $2 per coin in the ICO, don't you think the price is on the high side and should be looked into very well and perhaps revised if need be. To me I think it shouldn't be anything above a dollar. Just my opinion based on little experience in the ICO world.
December 19, 2017, 03:42:38 PM
Hey. I want to clarify, the maximum number of allocated tokens is 10 billion. The price of 1 token at the moment is about 1.5 dollars. I see that 77% of the total number of coins is allocated to the tokensale.
Do you somehow plan to sell coins for $ 17,325,000,000 dollars?
At the same time, you put a limitation of hardcards in 50,000 and 100,000 tokens of the ethereum, which equals $ 105,000,000.
Is it all very strange to me only?

I see that you plan to burn the extra tokens. Will they be burned only from the allocated 77% of tokens on the ICO? Why was this huge amount of 10 billion tokens allocated?
As I understand it, regardless of the total amount collected, you decided to divide 10% of the team and your investors into 1 billion coins, which is equivalent to 2222222 ETH for each. Can you explain more in detail?

We issued 10 billions of tokens, because we received enormous ammount of interest from investors. Total amount of issued tokens will be revised after the Private sale. In any case we will burn all unsold tokens.
Team's and investors percentage depends on amount of total investments, adn do not depend on the amount of issued coins. So, they could receive 1 billion coins only in case when total investments will be 10 billions.
December 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
News on the blockchain sounds pretty exciting. The only downside is that there are no links to read up more on the team members. IF they're legit but it'd be so much easier to find a link to their bios without having to google them.

All links on social profiles will be added within the week. Founder and Primary Investor - https://www.facebook.com/alshevchenko
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 19, 2017, 11:12:15 AM
Hey. I want to clarify, the maximum number of allocated tokens is 10 billion. The price of 1 token at the moment is about 1.5 dollars. I see that 77% of the total number of coins is allocated to the tokensale.
Do you somehow plan to sell coins for $ 17,325,000,000 dollars?
At the same time, you put a limitation of hardcards in 50,000 and 100,000 tokens of the ethereum, which equals $ 105,000,000.
Is it all very strange to me only?

I see that you plan to burn the extra tokens. Will they be burned only from the allocated 77% of tokens on the ICO? Why was this huge amount of 10 billion tokens allocated?
As I understand it, regardless of the total amount collected, you decided to divide 10% of the team and your investors into 1 billion coins, which is equivalent to 2222222 ETH for each. Can you explain more in detail?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
ANNOUNCE

EVERY BOUNTY PARTICIPANT WHO WILL PROVIDE DEVS WITH HIS ADDRESS WILL RECIEVE A T-SHIRT AND A CAP WITH PROJECT'S LOGO AS A GIFT.

T-shirt will be with the girl in the photo? Give me two!  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
December 19, 2017, 12:33:23 AM
For a news company that relies on communication, the vision below is very bold and hardly grammatically correct. In fact, there are plenty of grammatical errors in the first post. For any ICO, fine... But for a journalistic ICO, no way.

TheWorldNews.net will be the biggest in history of mankind repository of informational content
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

i think is a good news  , it seem this project development for present the news of blockchain technology. so we can reviewing many news informational content about that on this NEWS PLATFORM. great job team
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 18, 2017, 11:05:00 PM
A project like this will be in huge benefits for the users. But why people who are looking for profit will invest in, because I can't see a real revenue stream here?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 18, 2017, 08:05:58 PM
News on the blockchain sounds pretty exciting. The only downside is that there are no links to read up more on the team members. IF they're legit but it'd be so much easier to find a link to their bios without having to google them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:04:18 PM
reserved
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
December 18, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
ANNOUNCE

EVERY BOUNTY PARTICIPANT WHO WILL PROVIDE DEVS WITH HIS ADDRESS WILL RECIEVE A T-SHIRT AND A CAP WITH PROJECT'S LOGO AS A GIFT.

December 18, 2017, 02:43:30 PM
is this true if Max supply from this token is 10 Billion ?
then, how many token will be sold during the pre ICO and ICO period ?
thank you

Hard cap for Pre-ICO: 50,000 ETH;
Hard cap for ICO: 50,000 ETH;
Remaining tokens: All unsold tokens are destroyed.
December 18, 2017, 02:35:15 PM
First of all...

You lack some level of proficiency in English. If you want to make an impact, you first have to start by making a good impression and in this case as you're approaching an English speaking community, that starts by having someone other than yourself write up the introduction, and... spend considerable time on the introduction as little has been made clear so far.

With regards to your project.
1. The UIX is absolutely awful.
2. The UIX is not very user-friendly.
3. I can't for the love of me figure out why the hell I'm incentivized to actually invest in your project? What is the point of your token? Why do I need it? How do I benefit from it?

Despite my obviously cynical tone, what I offer is constructive criticism, do with it as you please.  

Thanks for criticism. Don't think it's constructive. Because:

1. You are rating the UIX of alpha version. Why? The main value is in our algorithms which works with blockchain and process all data using neural networks.
2. TheWorldNews.net is registered media in the EU governed by EU law, which in turn provides the highest level of legal protection in matters of information independence and security.  
3. 612k active users monthly(https://ibb.co/cfFCvR). The project is growing by 100% each week. Are you still thinking why you need it?
Activity: 40
December 18, 2017, 01:37:09 PM
First of all...

You lack some level of proficiency in English. If you want to make an impact, you first have to start by making a good impression and in this case as you're approaching an English speaking community, that starts by having someone other than yourself write up the introduction, and... spend considerable time on the introduction as little has been made clear so far.

With regards to your project.
1. The UIX is absolutely awful.
2. The UIX is not very user-friendly.
3. I can't for the love of me figure out why the hell I'm incentivized to actually invest in your project? What is the point of your token? Why do I need it? How do I benefit from it?

Despite my obviously cynical tone, what I offer is constructive criticism, do with it as you please. 
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
December 18, 2017, 01:24:00 PM
is this true if Max supply from this token is 10 Billion ?
then, how many token will be sold during the pre ICO and ICO period ?
thank you
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
December 18, 2017, 01:18:49 PM
It seems pictures aren't displayed

They are. Try to refresh the page.

Does the picture problem is solved? They aren´t displayed for me

Something wrong is happening with BTT, cuz there was the same problem yesterday in the evening. But everything was good today in the morning. Pictures are from the website, so you can go there to see them. Smiley
December 18, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Dunno, my mobile opera refuses to display them. I've tried couple of times. Maybe problem is in my internet.

We checked on Mobile Opera, the pictures are displaying. The problem maybe with your internet speed
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

Does the picture problem is solved? They aren´t displayed for me
December 18, 2017, 01:07:45 PM
quite an interesting project, after 30 hours the sale of tokens will begin, do you have a bounty program or other bounties for promotion to Twitter, signature and other?

Hello, you are mistaking, the sale will start after 30 days. You can find out more about Bounty program, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2609547.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: