Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 2. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 28, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
There is interesting situation in russian thread. Dev has been arguing with all who have some doubts about project development. And the team decided to froze tokens for all bounty holders till 2022.

looooooool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy can you give me thread link please ? why does dev not preach the joke here haha froze
tokens for all bounty holders till 2022 and why only bounty hunter ? I think investors are very doubtful about the development of their project without any news every week why did they threaten without seeing a mirror Cheesy

I don't know, rules allow me to leave link here or not. Anyway, dev have already said yesterday that tokens paid for bounty wouldn't be frozen.
The bounty tokens were already distributed AFAIK, which part of the entire bounty will they freeze?
It's hard to get any information in the telegram channel because most of the members are speaking russian, I think we should have an English speaking group.

At firs, dev said that all bounty tokens would be unusable (they will haven't been listed anywhere till 2022), and investors will get another tokens for using. But then he changed this decision, and said that bounty tokens wouldn't be frozen.
It's still useless if they will not make an effort to list this token in a certain exchange.
The ICO was already over, they should have a plan to list in outside exchange and just develop their own exchange at the same time.

actually I didn't really hope for them as soon as possible in exchange even they have plans to have their own exchange Yea is very good it sounds
but it's like just a dead plan that doesn't show how the progress was carried out until now

It will be dead officially if they will make not improvement on the project.
Maybe we can give them exemption now because most of the projects are not profitable due to bitcoin price fall but sooner or later
when the market will start to recover and TWN is still no progress then we can declare it dead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
There is interesting situation in russian thread. Dev has been arguing with all who have some doubts about project development. And the team decided to froze tokens for all bounty holders till 2022.

looooooool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy can you give me thread link please ? why does dev not preach the joke here haha froze
tokens for all bounty holders till 2022 and why only bounty hunter ? I think investors are very doubtful about the development of their project without any news every week why did they threaten without seeing a mirror Cheesy

I don't know, rules allow me to leave link here or not. Anyway, dev have already said yesterday that tokens paid for bounty wouldn't be frozen.
The bounty tokens were already distributed AFAIK, which part of the entire bounty will they freeze?
It's hard to get any information in the telegram channel because most of the members are speaking russian, I think we should have an English speaking group.

At firs, dev said that all bounty tokens would be unusable (they will haven't been listed anywhere till 2022), and investors will get another tokens for using. But then he changed this decision, and said that bounty tokens wouldn't be frozen.
It's still useless if they will not make an effort to list this token in a certain exchange.
The ICO was already over, they should have a plan to list in outside exchange and just develop their own exchange at the same time.

actually I didn't really hope for them as soon as possible in exchange even they have plans to have their own exchange Yea is very good it sounds
but it's like just a dead plan that doesn't show how the progress was carried out until now
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 25, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

this looks funny
they even have called the world news but they are just too cool with their Russian language and forget that in this community not all come from there.
im giveup for this project few month ago I do not expect the token that I hold can live, I better make it just a display in my wallet
I still wish it will come alive in times where the bull started to run, you know what I mean.
Everything will rise including shit coins, I hope this is not one of the shitcoins but regardless we can benefit on the bitcoin rise.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 24, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

this looks funny
they even have called the world news but they are just too cool with their Russian language and forget that in this community not all come from there.
im giveup for this project few month ago I do not expect the token that I hold can live, I better make it just a display in my wallet
September 22, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 18, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 17, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
September 15, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
This thread seems to be very quite, I'd like to know about the update on exchanges, I believe you are working
on your own exchange but how about the external exchange with real volume?

I think that very quiet thread is one of attribute not very successful project. I can mistake, but I think that investors lost interes to TWN project.
If they want to attract investors again they need to deliver.
The ICO was successful as they reach the desired amount which is more than the soft cap AFAIR, so even if it's slowly but they have to work for it.

how can you find out that they are working?
even I can't see them on their official telegram has been deleted and social media has never had any recent tweets or posts
I did not say they are working, what I am saying is that they need to work or to deliver in order to attract investors.
Right now, we cannot have an outside exchange which can give us a chance to trade our tokens in the event we want to sell it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
This thread seems to be very quite, I'd like to know about the update on exchanges, I believe you are working

I think that very quiet thread is one of attribute not very successful project. I can mistake, but I think that investors lost interes to TWN project.
The ICO was successful as they reach the desired amount which is more than the soft cap AFAIR, so even if it's slowly but they have to work for it.

how can you find out that they are working?
even I can't see them on their official telegram has been deleted and social media has never had any recent tweets or posts
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

there is no exciting news for Twn? Likewise with the twn exchange, there is no change at all, I want to have the best news and can continue with twn. hopefully tomorrow there will be exciting news
September 07, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 07, 2018, 03:59:29 AM

Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 11:45:54 PM
Good evening everybody!
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
September 05, 2018, 11:32:42 PM
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 10:25:25 PM
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good plan. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
September 02, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
Is KYC needed for bounty or ICO participating?
This is the ANN thread and not the bounty thread, FYI, the bounty is already over.
Actually for people who joined the bounty, they have no chance to dump their tokens right now because there is no exchange that will help to make it possible.
Pages:
Jump to: