Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform! - page 6. (Read 23420 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
is TWN already listed on the exchange?
when will TWN launch their internal exchange platform?
TWN should have been available on an exchange, such as their plans in the roadmap.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
For a very long time the project team makes us wait, and every day we are closer to the goal, but I would like that the news be backed up by the price and new exchanges

There's is also a slowing down of activity in this thread. What is exacting happening with this project? A Decentralized News Platform which doesn't provide news about itself? Wink

who told you that project closer to the goal every day? they told you?) do not be a child. now we have no movement. i do not see it.
I think the first step to consider this project as a success is if we will see it trading live.
I hope they'll find a way to make it happen, even in IDEX, it would be a good gift for us who like to trade, I am pretty sure we will see cheap tokens as some people might dump but if they will continue to work, the growth will happen after the dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
For a very long time the project team makes us wait, and every day we are closer to the goal, but I would like that the news be backed up by the price and new exchanges

There's is also a slowing down of activity in this thread. What is exacting happening with this project? A Decentralized News Platform which doesn't provide news about itself? Wink

who told you that project closer to the goal every day? they told you?) do not be a child. now we have no movement. i do not see it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Incredible concept TWN, News using blochchain and transparent technology and anti manipulation. certainly this project can reduce the news that is not true, hopefully it can be successful so we all do not miss the news about the real world situation happening now ini.proyek profitnya pretty promising. hopefully for the smooth progress progress and many investors whose interest to invest in TWN.

just add to the patience that is required for all this, because until now has not been able to finish. be patient and wait
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
Incredible concept TWN, News using blochchain and transparent technology and anti manipulation. certainly this project can reduce the news that is not true, hopefully it can be successful so we all do not miss the news about the real world situation happening now ini.proyek profitnya pretty promising. hopefully for the smooth progress progress and many investors whose interest to invest in TWN.

according roadmap and plan A it was like you wrote. but now nobody know what will happend with project and when we need expect good respond from the team. we are waiting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
I began to lose faith in this project, it has been several months gone by but TWN has not been registered in any exchange. How can the project grow, if the token has no price and can not be bought or sold? If the developer is consistent, then TWN should have been listed in exchanges on 1st of April, as stated in the roadmap.

read the tread. they making their own exchange. they promiss to launch it soon. week or sometig like this. visit TG chat.

it seems they still can not finish for themselves, the delay continues to be done, it really needs patience for this

*/ My telegram was removed from the collection for witnessing it like this TWN
I began to lose faith in this project, it has been several months gone by but TWN has not been registered in any exchange. How can the project grow, if the token has no price and can not be bought or sold? If the developer is consistent, then TWN should have been listed in exchanges on 1st of April, as stated in the roadmap.

read the tread. they making their own exchange. they promiss to launch it soon. week or sometig like this. visit TG chat.
Merit: 102
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Strong team, good peoject, looking forward to join
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The team launched a test version of the exchange, so soon the stock exchange itself will work, and also we expect the development of the platform, so that the price of the token would be high.
The launch of its own exchange will significantly increase the price of the token. Because the liquidity of the token will increase. I hope the exchanger will be in demand.

Why would they start launching an exchange instead of focusing on the actual News platform?

they do not want pay to exchanges for listing or to wait answer from them. they creat own exchange for potencial clients who can buy twn.
Did the TWN project team tell you that? What does not want to pay for listing on third-party exchanges? If so, then this is stupid! Since in any case the trade of the TWN token should be. Perhaps at this point in time - this is not necessary for the developers of the project. I would like to hear the answer from the development team. When will you add your token, at least to such a stock exchange as an IDEX?

it is not necessary to hear that from twn project team to me or other guys here to understand that. if they payed money they would be listed on any exchange long time ago. they decide what better to them. at that time tokenholders did not lose anything except time.

But i dont think that team has taked bad decision, once platform is online and fully working (tests are going great) - the price and value of our tokens will be higher, don't you think so?

develope team behave like kids. they only answer like "if you do not like, go to the etherdelta and sell". what kind of human speaking like that)

A quite direct one Smiley The real and the only question in these cases is if the project is good or not. All the rest are details.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
On one hand this is understandable that team focuses on project more than on exchanges but on the other hand this ICO world and they have obligations towards their investors.
A lot of time have passed and they are not in single exchange? For this big of a project, it is not understandable.
Yes, since ICO is raising funds, I think investors should be placed first and foremost. After all, they are a group of supporters. Maybe the project is not going well now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
On one hand this is understandable that team focuses on project more than on exchanges but on the other hand this ICO world and they have obligations towards their investors.
A lot of time have passed and they are not in single exchange? For this big of a project, it is not understandable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
The team launched a test version of the exchange, so soon the stock exchange itself will work, and also we expect the development of the platform, so that the price of the token would be high.
The launch of its own exchange will significantly increase the price of the token. Because the liquidity of the token will increase. I hope the exchanger will be in demand.

Why would they start launching an exchange instead of focusing on the actual News platform?

they do not want pay to exchanges for listing or to wait answer from them. they creat own exchange for potencial clients who can buy twn.
Did the TWN project team tell you that? What does not want to pay for listing on third-party exchanges? If so, then this is stupid! Since in any case the trade of the TWN token should be. Perhaps at this point in time - this is not necessary for the developers of the project. I would like to hear the answer from the development team. When will you add your token, at least to such a stock exchange as an IDEX?

it is not necessary to hear that from twn project team to me or other guys here to understand that. if they payed money they would be listed on any exchange long time ago. they decide what better to them. at that time tokenholders did not lose anything except time.

But i dont think that team has taked bad decision, once platform is online and fully working (tests are going great) - the price and value of our tokens will be higher, don't you think so?

develope team behave like kids. they only answer like "if you do not like, go to the etherdelta and sell". what kind of human speaking like that)

hopefully what is the desire of many all will be realized and can be optimized by the team, because many hope this can be realized quickly but for the team needed time again in time can be good, for that we wait back and give time to TWN team do as well as possible.

But i dont think that team has taked bad decision, once platform is online and fully working (the tests are going great) - the price and value of our tokens will be higher, do not you think so?
[/quote]

hopefully what is the desire of many all will be realized and can be optimized by the team, because many hope this can be realized quickly but for the team needed time again in time can be good, for that we wait back and give time to TWN team do as well as possible.
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

Pages:
Jump to: