Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way - page 7. (Read 38992 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I bet people are waiting for Yobit to open the wallet to dump their coin their only chance is the 3 sats which has over 338 million but it seems before they open it the 2 to 3 sats buy wall are over..

there is no any big pump or dump coming just they wanna maintains its rate up somewhat safe, dev's words i copied here
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Some things are not right here deposit are off for 10 days now and this thread is moderated,if this is a good coin to invest then,they should fix these two,or else investors will think twice investing here.

UBIQ started at 5sats.... it hit 15 sats... ok, i sold at 8 sats  Smiley there was plenty of volume to dump, and some people took 200% profit home, i took 60% profit home
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Some things are not right here deposit are off for 10 days now and this thread is moderated,if this is a good coin to invest then,they should fix these two,or else investors will think twice investing here.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
YoBit withdrawals have been enabled otherwise please contact YoBit for support issues.

Information about how to purchase Ubiquoin physical coins will be announced very soon. There will also be another thread started in the marketplace section to further gauge interest.

Withdrawal is enable but deposit is still off,I think this is to defer from dumping Ubiquion coming from bounty,so if you want to sell your UBIQUION you can do so on live.megacrypton but unfortunately trading there are not good,there is a 1 sat sell wall and nobody wants to take it..

check out my resume and portfolio http://myid.site/Robelneo
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Information about how to purchase Ubiquoin physical coins will be announced very soon. There will also be another thread started in the marketplace section to further gauge interest.

Good news! Want to touch physical Ubiquoin Grin

Is it going to be transfered to any part of the world or is it just for some region
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Good news! Want to touch physical Ubiquoin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YoBit withdrawals have been enabled otherwise please contact YoBit for support issues.

Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Dev, i want to stake my coins in wallet. Please open the yobit withdrawal!
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Dev here should atleast address his investors on what is hapenning on deposit/withdrawal situation at yobit. Not all who bought on ICO wants to trade, many might want to stake coins on wallet. It should have been opened by now. This seems to be very ambitious project as we can see, converting UBIQ as physical coins, Im just wondering how this 25btc funds will be enough to do this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wow,Yobit deposit wallet is still off I want to deposit my Ubiquion to trade ,bought a huge amount from one guy for 2 satoshis and I want to trade it 3 to 4 satoshis,hopefully my coin could get in.in time before the buy order turn to 1 satoshis or else I am at lost..

Use basic math if already worried about loss, the company is bought out already and with 500 millions would only cost 5 btc for full ownership. Very unlikely speculations after the coins have already been absorbed.

Any idea when they might be opening up the trade floor guys?

have no ideea.
ICO was 21-22 plus 4 days make it 25-26 and today is 27 Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Wow,Yobit deposit wallet is still off I want to deposit my Ubiquion to trade ,bought a huge amount from one guy for 2 satoshis and I want to trade it 3 to 4 satoshis,hopefully my coin could get in.in time before the buy order turn to 1 satoshis or else I am at lost..

Use basic math if already worried about loss, the company is bought out already and with 500 millions would only cost 5 btc for full ownership. Very unlikely speculations after the coins have already been absorbed.

Any idea when they might be opening up the trade floor guys?
Activity: 489
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
legendary
This coin is currently been sold below the ico price, is the dev still active here or he is busy creating another coin somewhere.

The dev posted two days ago about physical coin that you can order,we'll have to see if this project would materialize,it's quite costly but if ever it does materialize then this coin has a good future on it,they need to set up their own dedicated online store first ..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This coin is currently been sold below the ico price, is the dev still active here or he is busy creating another coin somewhere.
hey buds are you in here? just watching this thread and the movement from yobit i guess its another pnd coin but still hoping that dev will bring some concrete project i do place some buy orders because i knew new coin still have room for progress.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
It's been more than 4 days but until now Yobit deposit wallet is still off,trading has become stable I'm sure many have already made a profit from the early trading,it's now time to put some projects on this coin ..

"trading is stable"? lol you mean the price has already dipped below the ico price and whoever made this already quit? Wonder what their next ico will be...
More yobit ico garbage as usual.

I have followed trading and there was a lot of sell on 4 sats and sold it for 7 satoshis so if you are a big buyer you already made a profit from the three days trading activity,I also made money on some ico on their first three days and Ubiquoin is not an exception,btw it's been more than 5 days but deposit is still off.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nice idea you've got here, where can I get this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
It's been more than 4 days but until now Yobit deposit wallet is still off,trading has become stable I'm sure many have already made a profit from the early trading,it's now time to put some projects on this coin ..

"trading is stable"? lol you mean the price has already dipped below the ico price and whoever made this already quit? Wonder what their next ico will be...
More yobit ico garbage as usual.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: