Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way - page 2. (Read 38992 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
I don't know what is going on here, but I hold some UBQ on Bittrex but I don't hold UBIQ from Yobit.

They are 2 different coins.  I am wondering if some people with deep pockets bought a
boatload of these worthless coins up by accident thinking they were the same as UBQ from Bittrex and
thought they were getting a deal, only to find out they just threw away thousands of dollars into someone
else's hands. 

I did a $30 blunder along these lines on a coin I thought was the same when I was a noob.  At least my mistake was only $30.

Good luck to UBIQ holders on Yobit...

I hold UBQ on bittrex and those developers from UBQ are definitely legit and active.

Good Luck all and do you research first....there are quite a few similar coins out there, don't be fooled!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
this is not UBQ correct ?

UBQ and UBIQ - DIFFERENT COIN !!! UBIQ - scum coin ... UBQ now ONLY in BITTREX
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
this is not UBQ correct ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
^beautiful pump hope my disciples made loot!~ from 10 satoshi!! :-D weeee

i'm also surprise that they can go from 1 sat to over 100 sats in a very short period of time I'm 100% sure this is a fake volume or a wash trade,they can make us believe this coin has huge potential,only few people are behind this pump,I will not fall for this scheme.

^follow me ~ you will make $$$ :-D
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
this coin dead... Last active of developer - 10 October 2016... Why was pump on 300 satoshi from 3 ... Who buy this coin?  What reason of pump?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

i'm also surprise that they can go from 1 sat to over 100 sats in a very short period of time I'm 100% sure this is a fake volume or a wash trade,they can make us believe this coin has huge potential,only few people are behind this pump,I will not fall for this scheme.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
pump and scamm...i already lost some for buying at 250sta lol

I used to support this coin,the recent pump and dump makes us wonder is the dev one who pumps and dump this coin,I hope the dev post here since he create a new title that development is under way,we hope he really fulfill his promise,it's not yet late the recent pump is a good indication.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
pump and scamm...i already lost some for buying at 250sta lol
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I tried to make a transfer, from the wallet, to Yobit and gave conflict error, can anyone help me? Will I lose, my coins? Please.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
$UBIQ - UBIQUOIN  hard pump on   https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC

UBIQ / BTC Last: 0.00000129

24High: 0.00000148

24Low: 0.00000015

24V: 100 btc ,now >>>

congrat sell order  Cool Cool Cool

And I thought this coin was dead it even reach a 1 sat last month,it's surprising then the new title of the announcement Development is underway,they had a good roadmap and plan but for some reason dev stop posting and updating the thread,people start dumping this coin until it reach 1 sat now they are being pump.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Guys - run Wallets 1 node appeared! Synchronization is the wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
$UBIQ - UBIQUOIN  hard pump on   https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC

UBIQ / BTC Last: 0.00000129

24High: 0.00000148

24Low: 0.00000015

24V: 100 btc ,now >>>

congrat sell order  Cool Cool Cool
UBIQ looks like another scam ? lol ...noobs didn't even pick a new name? :-D
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
If your here, your probably looking for the other coin with a similar name that trades above .00000001

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annubq-ubiq-smart-contracts-for-an-automated-world-1763606

Thanks for pointing this out. Indeed, was looking for    [UBQ] - Ubiq
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
dev isn't out for many month lol he's here pushing hyper
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
another pnd scam in the sea
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
is this coin dead
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
any news about exchange?
If your here, your probably looking for the other coin with a similar name that trades above .00000001

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annubq-ubiq-smart-contracts-for-an-automated-world-1763606

It is a different coin. Who runs the wallet? Give the working node. On Yubit works wallet, and I had the 3rd month, no! To know their IP address, it can get to run the wallet. He wrote in the configuration file addnode yubit.net = - does not help.

^roadmap lulz :-D
Pages:
Jump to: