Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 29. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Once again, UBIQ has started increasing.Mission to the moon restarts from now.

Trade History
Time       Price    UBIQ
09:48:57   BUY   0.00000103   6460.99364137
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000100   166.67735956
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000100   5021.15432494
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000100   2701.15893213
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000098   6764.93043088
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000095   62500.1900
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000095   975.4956753
09:48:32   BUY   0.00000095   327.77945641
09:48:24   BUY   0.00000095   13700.0000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
anyway, for UBIQ team i have idea to make this coin great again, maybe developer can release mobile wallet and web wallet? so everyone can send his Ubiq in pocket.

Decentralized and ubiquitous digital money using software and hardware born from the new digital era. Focused on adoption and use by the masses Ubiquoin merchant capabilities are to be the best on the planet to enable the new world of digital money freedom.

i am only purchase around 10k ubiq when price at 180 satoshi
its not much maybe will buy more but still waiting for ubiq pumped to get some profits first Cheesy

Ah, I hope that y'all earn some money from this then.

I haven't purchased any, I think that the price may go up.
thanks, but iam sure not need long time to get profits from ubiq
only need times until ubiq will go pumped, and i am sure whales trader will do it soon Cheesy
Get ready for the coin that dares to go where no coin has gone before!

Activity: 495

its not much maybe will buy more but still waiting for ubiq pumped to get some profits first Cheesy

thanks, but iam sure not need long time to get profits from ubiq
only need times until ubiq will go pumped, and i am sure whales trader will do it soon Cheesy
Activity: 812
Is this the same coin that is in yobit? I thought this was an old coin or is it making a comeback? I invested in UBIQ last year but my sell order was all hit last week. Made good profit. Thanks UBIQ.
yes you are correct this ubiq is on yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
congratulation that you are make a good profit from ubiq

You are telling and congratulating a bunch of people in this thread to purchase UBIQ, just curious how many did you purchase preevi?

Any update for new exchang? I can trade ubiQ only yobit exchange?
still no update about new exchanges from dev
please dev add ubiq at other exchanges, trader Ubiq want it will be listed at other exchanges
is it good right? lots of anthusiast traders want to see Ubiq at other big exchanges
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Any update for new exchang? I can trade ubiQ only yobit exchange?
 Its enterprise platform enables brands to capture, engage, manage, and monetize their users. The company offers Sprocket platform, multiscreen as a service engagement platform that enables seamless navigation, immersive content interaction with a convenient interactive dashboard automated processes, and point-and-click simplicity, as well as provides a back end database that intelligently collects opt in application user information. It also provides GiftSender, a mobile wallet; Monkey Bars, a social mobility distribution platform; and match orientation field filter software platform that specializes in detecting objects
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
anyway, for UBIQ team i have idea to make this coin great again, maybe developer can release mobile wallet and web wallet? so everyone can send his Ubiq in pocket.
i am agree with you mobil or web wallet is make us easy to sent or receive ubiq
we can easily receive and move our ubiq and please add ubiq at other big exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

you can buy 30k at 80sat now, so if price rise to 100sat you can get profit if you sell of your ubiq Roll Eyes
but im not interesting to sell, just stake it and waiting price rise again.
this time hold it is better way than sell it with price for now
80 satoshi is so cheap its also good time for me to buy ubiq more
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
UbiQuoin is good coin.I love this coin.I already have  20k coin(hold)).3 hour ago Price down 77 satoshi Now I buy 344295 coin and 1 hour ago I sell 80 satoshiI price Now profit 0.01032 btc,Good UbiQuoin.Awesome.
Wow. That is an amazing investment.
Just keep investing am sure sooner you will earn more than that.
I am about to add my investment too.

The price was 179 satoshi's a little while ago. Now it's at 80 satoshi's I wonder how much people in this thread actually made money.

this good time to buy UBIQ for profite sir, i'm sure
legendary
Is this the same coin that is in yobit? I thought this was an old coin or is it making a comeback? I invested in UBIQ last year but my sell order was all hit last week. Made good profit. Thanks UBIQ.

You are telling and congratulating a bunch of people in this thread to purchase UBIQ, just curious how many did you purchase preevi?

you can buy 30k at 80sat now, so if price rise to 100sat you can get profit if you sell of your ubiq Roll Eyes
but im not interesting to sell, just stake it and waiting price rise again.

legendary
the price going down Sad
any progess ? maybe update wallet? new feature etc.?

The price was 179 satoshi's a little while ago. Now it's at 80 satoshi's I wonder how much people in this thread actually made money.
yes the price is very fluctuative is very profitable for traders
so for traders don't forget to buy ubiq when the price very low

It's good when the price is low but when the people purchased the coin at a high price -they are the ones that are hurting.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
yes the price is very fluctuative is very profitable for traders
so for traders don't forget to buy ubiq when the price very low
Pages:
Jump to: