Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 26. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Great UbiQuoin.Everyone Now price 80 satoshi,I buy coin this time.I think few hour after coin rise 90+ satoshi.
i think the price is staying here temporary and it is really expected that the price can go more and more high in next few days. therefore i think it is good time to invest here.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Great coin, buy and hold for some profit  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I saw The UBIQ on the  yobit and bittrex but they are very different about the price. Bittrex price is many times higher than Yobit price. It seems that 2 coins are different but They are the same symbol .

Yobit UBIQ
Bittrex UBQ
UBIQ is the original one.Now,the price of UBIQ may be low, but surely it is the most undervalued coin and definitely its price is going to go much higher than such other coins at rocket speed.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
buying at 100 sat now 36 sat profit.hope price will rise more.wait for getting btc will buy more UbiQuoin Smiley
Activity: 168
Yeah, Trading in Ubiq has become much more active during the trading sessions now and will constantly grow forth.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I saw The UBIQ on the  yobit and bittrex but they are very different about the price. Bittrex price is many times higher than Yobit price. It seems that 2 coins are different but They are the same symbol .

Yobit UBIQ
Bittrex UBQ
Activity: 255
Activity: 476
Great UbiQuoin.Everyone Now price 80 satoshi,I buy coin this time.I think few hour after coin rise 90+ satoshi.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
UBIQ continue to rise, people should invest heavily in it
We could see the trade volume is around 85 Btc for the past 6 hours.It clearly shows that more people are continuously buying it.Everyone knows that UBIQ price is going to hit the skies,when? I am very much excited.

exchanges are growing !!!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
the price has gone up, it is time to buy UBIQ  Smiley

Wow,, i bought another share of Ubiq! Ubiquoin will be rolled out using a multi-stage and tiered approach to ensure optimal distribution and community involvement. The value of the Ubiquoin economy is based on diversity, accuracy and simplicity.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
no one discusses UBIQ? it really dnag development people should invest in it Wink Wink Wink Wink

Lets discussion about Ubiq, at the current price is a good price for trading,
in addition to the dev must undergo a vigorous marketing campaign to a reliable,
I think Ubiq have a reliable and professional designers it is very helpful to improve the strategy and the volume of future price.

nahh talk about or discuss UBIQ ?? I think this is one good suggestion and should be considered for UBIQ. I agree with you freshm4ker, that the designer has a decent UBIQ even professionals who can help the quality and prestige Ubiq in the present and the future, I think that alone is not enough. DEV should be promoted, possibly by giving giveaway or competition on forum2 besides bitcointalk, because it can attract public attention (branding)

Totally agree, if they get more people then you can earn more and discover even more advantages to this coin, and new opportunities for its development and prosperity, as well as a new level and the emergence of other markets
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
no one discusses UBIQ? it really dnag development people should invest in it Wink Wink Wink Wink

in addition to the dev must undergo a vigorous marketing campaign to a reliable,
I think Ubiq have a reliable and professional designers it is very helpful to improve the strategy and the volume of future price.

nahh talk about or discuss UBIQ ?? I think this is one good suggestion and should be considered for UBIQ. I agree with you freshm4ker, that the designer has a decent UBIQ even professionals who can help the quality and prestige Ubiq in the present and the future, I think that alone is not enough. DEV should be promoted, possibly by giving giveaway or competition on forum2 besides bitcointalk, because it can attract public attention (branding)
Activity: 742
We could see the trade volume is around 85 Btc for the past 6 hours.It clearly shows that more people are continuously buying it.Everyone knows that UBIQ price is going to hit the skies,when? I am very much excited.
Activity: 868
Very good, UBIQcoin has been able to sustain the volume for some days now, it seems there are some Whales accumulating before the next pump. Good to be in this project for long term
Activity: 726
Merit: 251

Activity: 308
85 BTC day by day volume! Unbelievable! UBIQ to the moon
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
WOW 85;88 BTC  SCOPE Cool

UBIQ is one the coins on Yobit with good trading volume, the interest is growing and more people are entering the market. Buy now before the release of the mobile wallet, this will pumped the price
Yes. They should be in a hurry and look at its volume now.
It is consistently rising as time is passing by.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
now UBIQ / BTC 136, okay next for 2 satoshi.
gow up UBIQ
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
price rises swiftly up  Shocked 147
people buying UBIQ coin well
It is a good time to buy as long as the price below 200, it may be happen in the nearly future due to the value of ubiq start to rise again. We will get nice profits by holding the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: