Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 25. (Read 30749 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I'm intending to invest some btc to this coin . Is this the right time to buy UBIQ coins for trading?
or I'm waiting for cheaper price later?
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
New GUI ready  Smiley

nice UI with nice graphics unfortunately can't access my PC for now
hope web wallet or android wallet will released soon
Activity: 476
New GUI ready  Smiley

Awesome GUI,Great UbiQuoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
New GUI ready  Smiley
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC#12H
Ubiq now time prices were weak probably because the volume of bitcoin is trying stability this week. let's take stock Ubiq this coin and wait profit back, hoping it happens 9hrs ahead of today
optimistic  Wink
UbiQuoin Now low price 65 satoshi.I buy more coin and waiting for price increasing.

Right! It's a good investment!!!

yes bro......I like this coin because last few day good profit from UbiQuoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
UbiQuoin Now low price 65 satoshi.I buy more coin and waiting for price increasing.

Right! It's a good investment!!!
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
this currency is looking having a good potential to increasing and special the volume it good there fore there are more chances that the price of ubiq will inrease more nnd more.
yes there is no doubt i think there are somany other exchanges.
in fact the crowd on  ubiq is increasig day  by dauy   
Activity: 462
this currency is looking having a good potential to increasing and special the volume it good there fore there are more chances that the price of ubiq will inrease more nnd more.
yes there is no doubt i think there are somany other exchanges.
MMA
legendary
yes i also agree with you there is a good potential to invest and that is the reason tha i am going tor trade Ubiq right now.
Activity: 378
MMA
legendary
UBIQ continue to rise, people should invest heavily in it
We could see the trade volume is around 85 Btc for the past 6 hours.It clearly shows that more people are continuously buying it.Everyone knows that UBIQ price is going to hit the skies,when? I am very much excited.
that is really a very good investment. it shows that there are more chance that ubiq will easily cross 1000 satoshi lever very soon.
is ubiq is only added yobit or in any other exchange, i think it will be good to add quit in some other good exchanges.
yes i also agree with you that there are so many good and trusted exchange, but i think it will be the policy of the team of UBiQ.
We could see the trade volume is around 85 Btc for the past 6 hours.It clearly shows that more people are continuously buying it.Everyone knows that UBIQ price is going to hit the skies,when? I am very much excited.
that is really a very good investment. it shows that there are more chance that ubiq will easily cross 1000 satoshi lever very soon.
is ubiq is only added yobit or in any other exchange, i think it will be good to add quit in some other good exchanges.
MMA
legendary
I'm staying awake trading UBIQ, I think there is more money to make before I sleep, it has been an interesting and rewarding day
i think people are now going to start buying and that is the reason that the trading volume is now increasing, i am hopeful that very soon Ubiq will raise to a high price.
Activity: 854
I saw The UBIQ on the  yobit and bittrex but they are very different about the price. Bittrex price is many times higher than Yobit price. It seems that 2 coins are different but They are the same symbol .
This coin ticker leads to confusion and misunderstandings among users.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

Great project, great mod, great comunity!!!
Activity: 205
Price will rise !
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I'm staying awake trading UBIQ, I think there is more money to make before I sleep, it has been an interesting and rewarding day
Pages:
Jump to: