Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 35. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Today coin is down.but I think UbiQuoin price up end of day.everybody buy coin and waiting for rising.I buy 2000 UbiQuoin.gd UbiQuoin.

UbiQuoin other coins price for the next trading day reaches min. price so that everything is fine with this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Today coin is down.but I think UbiQuoin price up end of day.everybody buy coin and waiting for rising.I buy 2000 UbiQuoin.gd UbiQuoin.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
UbiQuoin price going down Now I buy coin.I think few hours after UbiQuoin price going up 250+ satoshi.great profitable coin I like  this.
Well, you have to believe what you saw, normally a good project whenever it will dump, the next thing would happen is to pump. Under that situation, you'll be making great profit in a short period of time.

Not really the point. If the person brings more insight on how to help build the project to make it more useful for the average user than the project will get stronger.

The price will rise as well.

of course the coin will then fall in price then go no where this does not go away and its still difficult to move forward but I think it all works out
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Ubiq price now at 166 satoshi on yobit seems dumper so hard work to get it
its time to buy Ubiq, whales pumpers will coming soon Cheesy
13.4BTC sell wal @219  Grin scam  Huh Huh Huh

maybe you learning again about cryptocurrency trading Roll Eyes
its normally for crypocurrency trade, sometimes "whales" want to buy more "cheap" so he give big sell order to create panic sell, then easily he will pump again Roll Eyes

yes correct, whales always do that so they can buy more coins in cheap price, so for us, we better hold our coins so we would get a ride to the moon when the price sky rockets

What price did you enter?
The pump might not be that soon you know.

i bought some while still on 120sats range and some in around 140sats, the pump may not be soon but i will still hold it since i kinda have trust in this coin, i will wait Smiley
Activity: 546
I joined in the ride and  bought some UbiQuoins from Yobit. Hopefully I will gain some profits to this coin. For now it's better to hold than to sell, waiting some pumpers to pump this coin to the coin before selling. Waiting also this coin to be added in other exchanges like poloniex and c-cex.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
UbiQuoin price going down Now I buy coin.I think few hours after UbiQuoin price going up 250+ satoshi.great profitable coin I like  this.
Well, you have to believe what you saw, normally a good project whenever it will dump, the next thing would happen is to pump. Under that situation, you'll be making great profit in a short period of time.

Not really the point. If the person brings more insight on how to help build the project to make it more useful for the average user than the project will get stronger.

The price will rise as well.
Activity: 574
I be waiting coming in exchanger , very nice design coin

its normally for crypocurrency trade, sometimes "whales" want to buy more "cheap" so he give big sell order to create panic sell, then easily he will pump again Roll Eyes

yes correct, whales always do that so they can buy more coins in cheap price, so for us, we better hold our coins so we would get a ride to the moon when the price sky rockets

What price did you enter?
The pump might not be that soon you know.
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
yes correct the price now around 180 satoshi and 170 at buy orders
maybe like yesterday price at 160 satoshi then grow up till 270 satoshi

I have seen this price manipulation before by whales, shake out the weak hands and then the price move up, I'm still bullish on this and I expect 1000sat soon because this is a good price to accumulate
UBIQ current 189 sats on Yobit, i think it will reach 250+ sats by end of the day.

With the pump that was going on yesterday, the same person might try to turn it on and purchase once more.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
nice potentially cryptocurrency, i think ubiq can be great cryptocurrency, look at marketplace UBIQ at rank 75 today
i think UBIQ must be rank 50

anyway im setting my mining rig to mining this coin Smiley
will update soon

Can you please provide some mining pools and setup , Any CPU/GPU miner available ?
Activity: 170
UBIQ current 189 sats on Yobit, i think it will reach 250+ sats by end of the day.
Activity: 129
UBIQ are a dramatic step, copper wire will be the bit for the current trend to expect I would expect it...
Activity: 364
yes correct the price now around 180 satoshi and 170 at buy orders
maybe like yesterday price at 160 satoshi then grow up till 270 satoshi
nice potentially cryptocurrency, i think ubiq can be great cryptocurrency, look at marketplace UBIQ at rank 75 today

will update soon

The price was going up not that long ago, now it's pretty cheap.

I don't think that many people are reading the price correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

will update soon
Activity: 428
Activity: 495