Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 39. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Few people saying UbiQuoin is Scam. Lol!!!!!! this is not True.
UbiQuoin is trusted crypto currency.UbiQuoin price Now Rising to rising rvery hour.Most profitable coin UbiQuoin.Again I buy more UbiQuoin.Now price 245 satoshi.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I am highly interested to buy UBIQ coin. PLease add this coin on poloniex. It will be more helpful for me.Thank you

i am agree with you, Ubiq should listed at other big exchanges like poloniex and bittrex
i am sure it will make Ubiq better and can be traded with bigger and bigger volume

yes ubiq has the potential to pump. Better have it to other big exchanger for the fast development of the coin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Yobit has large volume. Over 70 BTC. great!! Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Any bounty for translation?
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
It would be better to buy UBIQ now itself since i hope it would be listed soon in other big exchanges also and definitely, its price would rise in rocket speed.
I think Yobit is a good start for the new coin like UBIQ. We have seen the tracks price of UBIQ have a very nice start.
Yes Indeed!
We have seen its good start and therefore those who have fiat should not hesitate to invest now while its not too late.
I am one of those seeking for its great price performance ahead.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Is running so fast and far, I'm bought on 221satoshi / UBIQ, And now move up to 245satoshi / UBIQ Cheesy
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The output will be hotter in the auction on YOBIT

We need more exchanges
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
why a new topic?
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
It would be better to buy UBIQ now itself since i hope it would be listed soon in other big exchanges also and definitely, its price would rise in rocket speed.
I think Yobit is a good start for the new coin like UBIQ. We have seen the tracks price of UBIQ have a very nice start.
Activity: 303

Yes. I think it will have a potential to become a great currency. And also it is a great way to put this coin to other exchanges in order to notice it by other traders. But its a good start.
Activity: 364
price going up and up now i think ubiq holders should hold it for a while i think the price will growing up again
but for traders its good time to trading 69.74 bitcoin volume is very big volume
Activity: 742
Activity: 495
I am highly interested to buy UBIQ coin. PLease add this coin on poloniex. It will be more helpful for me.Thank you

i am agree with you, Ubiq should listed at other big exchanges like poloniex and bittrex
i am sure it will make Ubiq better and can be traded with bigger and bigger volume
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I think it is not still noticed,people will start to Wake up slowly and make purchases,I have in Russia time is 14:53 and as different time zones that someone is still asleep.
Do those conclusions Lord
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
This is very potential coin.I think the price could be 5000 sat so I will buy more for big profit in the future. Wink
You are Right brother.UbiQuoin is Most profitable crypto currency.I buy 0.2 btc UbiQuoin and waiting price rising
Looks interesting and will keep rising on track, looking forward to learn more about it.
The price increase so fast within 24 hours, and the coin could used whether online or even offline.
Activity: 364
0.00000121 btc to 0.00000243 btc at 24 hours is good sign
i am sure it will be higher soon
Activity: 627
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Nice to see price of UBIQ coin rise up on Yobit. It will be good for traders to make more profit by trading UBIQ coin.
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Bought some from yobit today, probably will buy more before the end of the day, i can sense big spike on the price here. Hopefully we'll all get good profit from this coin. Cheesy
Activity: 742
We could see the trade volume has reached around 70 BTC and it shows how trust it has gained among investors.Also its price doubled in last 24 hours from 0.00000121 to 0.00000243.That sounds great.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Pages:
Jump to: