Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 38. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
to reach 1000 satoshi per ubiq it need more help from big trader and no dumper at ubiq market
but i dont think if the dumper will dump their ubiq or they will regret
Trade volume has reached 83 BTC.I think some big whale is trying to dump to buy more UBIQ coins at low price.But its a good opportunity for those who have not yet bought any UBIQ coins to buy it.UBIQ is rocking today.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Pump and dump coin, who's interested anymore to have it  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ubiq going to moon today, 267 sats now  Cheesy

I think the price will rise today  300-350sats
many wish to purchase a coin Smiley
any reason for that?
i like ubiq and i've bought some, but i dont see a reason for a pump today... if there is something important to happen today, please, share with us.

i'm saying that because bitcoin is moving again(nothing big, i know) and every time that happens, alts bleed.
Activity: 476
Few people saying UbiQuoin is Scam. Lol!!!!!! this is not True.
UbiQuoin is trusted crypto currency.UbiQuoin price Now Rising to rising rvery hour.Most profitable coin UbiQuoin.Again I buy more UbiQuoin.Now price 245 satoshi.

Lol :p Who said that? I want to see the post Smiley However, Ubiq coin price are raising day by day or time to time. Already manny people earned profit by this Coin. I also Buy UBIQ coin , Hope i also can earn some profit. UBIQ will be the grate crypto currency's.

sorry I see other topic.
but I know UbiQuoin is trusted currency.I trade on yobit.last 2 day my profit 0.098 btc from UbiQuoin.

That's true, easy to make profit with Ubiq

yes.make huge profit.yesterday I buy 130 satoshi price.today I sell 259 satoshi price.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
why a new topic?
a revamp perhaps?
Hey guys, read this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17914104
Before getting pump I think we should wait for scats response about this.
Activity: 434
UbiQuoin is trusted crypto currency.UbiQuoin price Now Rising to rising rvery hour.Most profitable coin UbiQuoin.Again I buy more UbiQuoin.Now price 245 satoshi.

Lol :p Who said that? I want to see the post Smiley However, Ubiq coin price are raising day by day or time to time. Already manny people earned profit by this Coin. I also Buy UBIQ coin , Hope i also can earn some profit. UBIQ will be the grate crypto currency's.

sorry I see other topic.
but I know UbiQuoin is trusted currency.I trade on yobit.last 2 day my profit 0.098 btc from UbiQuoin.

That's true, easy to make profit with Ubiq
Activity: 476

sorry I see other topic.
Activity: 364
to reach 1000 satoshi per ubiq it need more help from big trader and no dumper at ubiq market
but i dont think if the dumper will dump their ubiq or they will regret
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

I fully agree with you when you consider that everything is just beginning of this coin
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
1000 satoshi maybe it will happen its very possible to happen
the ubiq trader is on fire now Cheesy
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

Awesome, Im buying more for big profit. I think it reach over 1000 sats soon

it will, probably in 24hours time we will see it in 1000satoshi range or maybe even higher, Im holding around .05btc worth of the coin as of now and will probably buy more when i have more extra money to spend.

Awesome, Im buying more for big profit. I think it reach over 1000 sats soon
Activity: 462
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

The price of UBIQ is running higher with confidence. 270 Sat now  Wink
Activity: 170
Ubiq going to moon today, 267 sats now  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Indeed, I notice that the capital volume (in btc) has rise from BTC60 to BTC83.37 just in 2 hours, Ubiq get more attention from traders.
It seems more people interested to invest and ask for more exchanges add Ubiq as well, so that many people could join in.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501

ubiq  the price is 253sat.
24V: 83.39 BTC Cheesy  The price growing Ch. 100.8% NOW Cheesy
Activity: 183

ubiq  the price is 253sat.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have a few coins put on sale at 500 for trading
 Smiley