Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 4. (Read 30747 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
time to buy UBIQ now for more porit guyssss !!!!
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
rate buy 34 sats - rate sell 33 sats

why rate buy is higher than rate sell?
i think the current rate buy is still low, i think ubiq can rise to 50sat again soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
time to buy UBIQ now for more porit guyssss !!!!
rate buy 34 sats - rate sell 33 sats
legendary
From 250 satoshi to 39 satoshi within a little over a week isn't good in my opinion. There is a little bit of hope for UbiQuoin though I am not seeing that much updates from the developer. The wallet looks decent, not really anything special, the price is dropping and the hype team kind of just disappeared from the whole thread.

The only hope for UBIQ other than the pump would be to have new updates on things that we on Bitcointalk haven't noticed before. Once the developer and his team does that then the price of UBIQ wouldn't need a scheduled pump because people would already want to invest in it.

thas something normal for down, because the bitcoin price rising to much
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
From 250 satoshi to 39 satoshi within a little over a week isn't good in my opinion. There is a little bit of hope for UbiQuoin though I am not seeing that much updates from the developer. The wallet looks decent, not really anything special, the price is dropping and the hype team kind of just disappeared from the whole thread.

The only hope for UBIQ other than the pump would be to have new updates on things that we on Bitcointalk haven't noticed before. Once the developer and his team does that then the price of UBIQ wouldn't need a scheduled pump because people would already want to invest in it.
legendary
I think Ubiq need something about updates and so on, call it a fixed site designer Ubiq  Wink
make something interesting, event every person can give an idea ideas  Cool

I hope it too, the developer fix the last project about gui updare for windows wallet
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
I think Ubiq need something about updates and so on, call it a fixed site designer Ubiq  Wink
make something interesting, event every person can give an idea ideas  Cool
the price is stable rising at little sathosi Roll Eyes
any info about next pump ?

yeah notch volume remains stable
and we continue to pay attention to the price jump profit  Smiley
legendary
the price is stable rising at little sathosi Roll Eyes
any info about next pump ?
legendary
I am surprised that people still want this coin even though UbiQuoin isn't increasing like the dev said it would.

its depending at our trading trick, for me ubiq is very profitable if you buy at "low price" like some day ago at 20sat and sell back it like some day ago at 60sat..

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am surprised that people still want this coin even though UbiQuoin isn't increasing like the dev said it would.
legendary
rate buy 39 and sell 38
I see the history of trade many buy Ubiq, do not miss this opportunity!!  Wink
check this web addres

seem someone want to sell his ubiq at price 40 or maybe he want to make panic sell than he can buy ubiq at lowest price Roll Eyes
be carefull guys keep holding or you can use my trading tips, sell low price and buy back at lower price Roll Eyes
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
rate buy 39 and sell 38
check this web addres

I'm stacking obiq now. Last time I have a good profit in this coin. This time I think I will have more profit than my previous one. Great coin and also great profit. Lets buy and gain profit together with obiq. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
YOBIT   oh yeah .... went to trade, it looks hot.
 Cool
UBIQ wanted to grow faster so it bought another company, Coversant which is already capturing $1.2 MILLION a year in revenue! That’s where my 1,400% growth rate calculation comes in for my available UBIQ coins !! Go and grab mire and more sufficient UBIQ currency before its price goes very high.
Where did you find this information from? Could you please share your source.I do not see any official website address for this coin in op.Does it has one?Any slack or telegram group to get official updates?
rate buy 39 and sell 38
check this web addres
right now, the price is low, it is necessary to buy, price climbing tomorrow twice
go UBIQ go  Cheesy

UBIQ / BTC at low volume, the opportunity to buy as much as possible and when prices are rising and sales volume to profit!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
right now, the price is low, it is necessary to buy, price climbing tomorrow twice
go UBIQ go  Cheesy

I think today will be profit for me
 Cool

goodluck friend  Smiley I am glad to hear it  Grin
I'm sure you'll get a large volume if a little patience  Wink
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The UBIQ site is jam packed with Silicon Valley buzz: transmedia entertainment, video compression, social media integration, app development, even that big “Internet Of Things.

This is the best concept for UBIQ,
yes I think this great idea !!
I fully support UBIQ for the future

I think today will be profit for me
 Cool
The UBIQ site is jam packed with Silicon Valley buzz: transmedia entertainment, video compression, social media integration, app development, even that big “Internet Of Things.

This is the best concept for UBIQ,
yes I think this great idea !!
I fully support UBIQ for the future
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Yesterday it was hot in the exchange, what news today
 Cool

How do you mean, hot in auction. I think UBIQcoin is on Yobit exchange, is there a difference between exchange and auction
Pages:
Jump to: