Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 7. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Is the debit card released yet?
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Yobit GO GO GO Pump UBIQ
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
In contrast with other crypto monetary standards, UBIQ has now figured out how to go on an extremely predictable climb amid the most recent couple of weeks and by and by has started to frame up! Presently if multi-billion dollar buyout potential isn't your thing, however i get it that Ubiq has some solid specialized also as I would like to think
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
UBIQ Operates In the BOOMING $287 Billion Tech Industry! Ubiq is proud to be the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The new codebase allows for difficulty retargeting every 88 second block using the Digishield algorithm.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Good profit from today on ubiquion will buy more and will sell when the price will be high again !
Happy to hearung that, Ubiq is great crypto currency now. I also buy some coin today Smiley

I do the same bro!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Great coin UbiQuoin
I think cost increment today

UBIQ Is On HIGH ALERT! Let’s get right to it… My HUGE New Breakout Play Is: UBIQ Wall Street is about to Show Major Interest in UBIQ Symbol. Ubiq is focused in five specific areas with a robust portfolio of patents and intellectual property.
Great benefit from today on ubiquion will purchase progressively and will offer when the cost will be high once more
As you’ll see, (UBIQ) has realized higher raise  while also sustaining current highs. Meanwhile it looks like it could also be approaching higher. It’s a tech start-up that has a monster patent portfolio and is on the bleeding edge of innovation.
Great benefit from today on ubiquion will purchase progressively and will offer when the cost will be high once more
UBIQ, this is pamp.a everything else husk)
 Grin Cool
at this point again at the auction starting price swings UBIQ  Smiley
Activity: 350
Good profit from today on ubiquion will buy more and will sell when the price will be high again !
I personally brought great profits, although some coins I bought and 100 sat
Hello guys
Ubiq coin android wallet available or not?
Is Ubiq coin added on onther big exchanger site ?

purse android yet.
exchange only Yobit
Great coin UbiQuoin
I think cost increment today
I decided to keep part of the coins in the purse, and the rest of the stock market.
hunting purse true android UBIQ
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Trade volume has increased to 35 Btc.Seems lots of traders are buying UBIQ coins.Just they dont want to miss this chance.

Yet the volume is increasing, I think more money is moving into Ubiq, I expect more price spike this week.

Good coin UbiQuoin.I think price increase today.

Yes, it is a good coin!!!  Wink Wink Wink
The price can not do nothing but grow!!!  Wink Wink Wink
24V: 34.78 BTC
Excellent figure, as I said earlier, the trade is successful
UBIQ super
In comparison to other cryto currencies,  UBIQ has now managed to go on a very consistent move up during the last few weeks and once again has begun to form up!  Now if multi-billion dollar buyout potential isn’t your thing,  but i get it that Ubiq has some strong technicals as well in my opinion.
(UBIQ) has developed an app with a proprietary intuitive user interface allowing access to all content from any device in a simple, consistent format. They call it the Sprocket and simply put it’s basically an app that let’s you access all your media outlets in one place.
Activity: 476
Trade volume has increased to 35 Btc.Seems lots of traders are buying UBIQ coins.Just they dont want to miss this chance.

Yet the volume is increasing, I think more money is moving into Ubiq, I expect more price spike this week.

Good coin UbiQuoin.I think price increase today.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: