Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 9. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
hopes will become a reality in 50. sats is a stable price and volume will increase profit ubiq !!!

Keep buying this coin at this low price is your best choice!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
hopes will become a reality in 50. sats is a stable price and volume will increase profit ubiq !!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

Ubiq has additional characteristics which make it appealing to developers, miners, and traders, as we work to create a blockchain appropriate for real world usage.

it is true my friend!!!  Wink Wink Wink

that is true !! we believe UBIQ will profit back of stable prices is 50sats

Ubiq has additional characteristics which make it appealing to developers, miners, and traders, as we work to create a blockchain appropriate for real world usage.

it is true my friend!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Lots of well established altcoins have suffered a lot due to bitcoin rally. But UBIQ has outperformed such coins due to its high potential.Sure, it will be the best altcoin of year 2017.
Activity: 168
UBIQ coin has Secure exchanges that are trustworthy and have good user ratings , will rank higher than their peers.
Activity: 742
I have followed this coin i their ico stage and they have a record of the fastest selling ico in the industry,only took 24 hours before the coins are all sold,then it rested for over two months,now they are alive and kicking,I'm sure the dev is responsible for the resurrection of this coin,just be careful guy,dev could be behind again with all this pump..
Yes, trade volume has increased considerably.Now its going to be a big pump.Be ready.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i thnink ubi .
now good for today

yes UbiQuoin good today.great profit from UbiQuoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
NOW time UBIQ / BTC still stable at price 50sats  Smiley
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC

Yes, stable price good time to accumulate more, the current price is a good entry point, I expect the price to spike tomorrow when more people resume trading.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Where can i find website?

You can find Ubiq website on first page of this post,  se below at footer of this page and click 1
Could you give me linke please?
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
NOW time UBIQ / BTC still stable at price 50sats  Smiley
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I have followed this coin i their ico stage and they have a record of the fastest selling ico in the industry,only took 24 hours before the coins are all sold,then it rested for over two months,now they are alive and kicking,I'm sure the dev is responsible for the resurrection of this coin,just be careful guy,dev could be behind again with all this pump..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

2 sats is possible. 50% inflation !!! such wow  Grin Grin Grin

2sat my foot, it seems he is trying to prevent you guys from taken advantage of the presence price and enter into the market, There is no one who will sell to you at that ridiculous price.
Activity: 658
Wow it seems have passed the accumulation stage and the price is set to increase, I have been watching the price for 3 days now and it has been calm, things should change this week
Activity: 868

That is the world "real world usage" because most of the tokens out there don't have real world usage. I think Ubiquion can hit this stage soon
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
 i thnink ubi .
now good for today
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yaa 50. is about stable prices and we will wait until it qubit profit  Grin
its still at around 50 satoshis its so stable and its good time to buy some
will buy it more to hold and stake it still keep an eye at market

If you hold for some time, you might make some money on this coin.
I tried it for myself and now I am having a profit ! The Technique is just buy low and sell high
agree with you.....The Technique is just buy low and sell high

I am waiting for 7 sats and it seems like it will get there for a little bit.

2 sats is possible. 50% inflation !!! such wow  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

I totally agree with you my friend
 Cool
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: