Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UCIcoin - Universal Crowd-Funding Investments - Backed by real assets - page 4. (Read 28104 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hey,
Thanks for clarifying what was going on cause the comments I got back from him were ludicrous.
Cheers.

No problem men I apologize again...

And I guess you have to welcome a new mini founder in here  Wink, so I officially welcome myself to the UCI boat  Grin

Gratz and Welcome!  Smiley
Activity: 404
Just heard you a Mini Founder,Congratulations!
 Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey,
Thanks for clarifying what was going on cause the comments I got back from him were ludicrous.
Cheers.

No problem men I apologize again...

And I guess you have to welcome a new mini founder in here  Wink, so I officially welcome myself to the UCI boat  Grin
Hey,
Cheers.
Hello guys,

Recently I have taken over this BTCTalk account, that my smaller brother (22 year old) was using.

I have been reading his posts related to this project, which I find very interesting

I am very sorry for the comments that my brother post in here trying to ridiculise the project

So just popping in to show you my support, I am in conversation with Antoun atm

Thank you to everyone for been polite and understand

Kind regards
Activity: 415

Very good.. Problem is no-one is selling their coins. lol I know i am not.. And many others are also holding.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
UCICOIN is on a new exchange and you can also buy exchange tokens which you can earn revenues form the trading.. I bought over 2 btc worth myself.

https://btcpool.exchange/   Smiley
Where did you see that info?

madbit1000, I can only show you what is public. I'll try my best here...

I receive emails being a shareholder but there is clauses where I would need permission to show non shareholders information

For HydroInfra I can only show you their news link on their website. http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/news/. Other than that you must be a shareholder.

What I can do though is show you from Coindesk a little mention of DCL with bitpay http://www.coindesk.com/bitpay-aims-speed-bitcoin-checkout-one-tap-app/

Bitcoin ATM manufacturer Diamond Circle also installed its first contactless kiosk at a cafe in Queensland, Australia, back in September. Like BitPay, the company is also planning a new NFC point-of-sale system that will allow users to pay with bitcoin from a wide range of devices.

Best thing to do is get on Skype and knock on ubeing door....

I will keep everyone who is truly interested updated. Thank you madbit1000,

Getmesome

Getmesome2 on twitter

Before I became a Founder I invested with Antoun to see if this all really works. Now I am a shareholder in HIT and DC.

lol good luck

Thanks you as well in your Ventures  Smiley

Yes best of luck..

Before I became a Founder I invested with Antoun to see if this all really works. Now I am a shareholder in HIT and DC.

lol good luck

Thanks you as well in your Ventures  Smiley

lol good luck

Both HIT shareholder and DC shareholder reports will be coming in the First quarter.
Happy New year everyone!
Merry Xmas and New Year 2015!
Pages:
Jump to: