Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UCIcoin - Universal Crowd-Funding Investments - Backed by real assets - page 9. (Read 28104 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Is it just me or is asset-backed crypto asinine? If you want assets, why not buy Au, Ag, Pt, etc.? If you want crypto, why not buy btc, ltc, doge, xmr, drk, etc.? What's the appeal of buying some brand new shit coin that is supposedly backed by some anonymous dev with a metric ton of urine?

Why gold, silver and plat? They are controlled prices by government, just like fiat. Wasn't that one of the nicer points of crypto?

Doge? LTC? What do they really bring? Litecoin was a clone of Bitcoin, nothing more. Same with Doge. Neither have brought anything to the table. DRK and XMR: New technologies, but where are they for the market? Their price is tied to Bitcoin, nothing more.

As for an anonymous dev. We are a fully registered company, with our company details available on the website, as well as real life names from each person behind it. We are not here to produce some coin with "ooh look, an anonymous feature". We are not here to use a whitepaper to pump and dump a coin. This is a real time investment backed by real assets.

I'm not sure if you read or are just here to troll. Regardless, thank you for the free bump.

You didn't answer the question. If assets have their prices controlled by fiat, and cryptos are all tied to bitcoin, then that still leaves the question: why buy asset-backed crypto?

Fair enough on that. Here's a question for you: Why invest into any crypto besides Bitcoin? None of them are special. They hype features to push price so people can pump. ICOs for other coins (I.E. Arch, Cannabis, ETC) are backed by promises and nothing more. We are a company backing this with our names and funds. Personal details and company details are out there. What is safer: Investing into something like Dogecoin and hoping the price either stays or moves upwards, or investing into a currency backed by an entire company with real possibilities? It's like investing into stocks, except with crypto instead of fiat.

Then why not just issue stock with splits, instead of a PoS coin with interest? You just trying to avoid the SEC?

Really not sure what the SEC has to do with any of this, considering they have no actual say. Mostly, we are trying to integrate ourselves more into the crypto society. We feel it has a very bright future.

From what I gather, UCI has all legal areas covered by their legal Counsel.  Smiley

We tend to make sure we have things cleared up. We will also be releasing a press release during the upcoming week.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is it just me or is asset-backed crypto asinine? If you want assets, why not buy Au, Ag, Pt, etc.? If you want crypto, why not buy btc, ltc, doge, xmr, drk, etc.? What's the appeal of buying some brand new shit coin that is supposedly backed by some anonymous dev with a metric ton of urine?

Why gold, silver and plat? They are controlled prices by government, just like fiat. Wasn't that one of the nicer points of crypto?

Doge? LTC? What do they really bring? Litecoin was a clone of Bitcoin, nothing more. Same with Doge. Neither have brought anything to the table. DRK and XMR: New technologies, but where are they for the market? Their price is tied to Bitcoin, nothing more.

As for an anonymous dev. We are a fully registered company, with our company details available on the website, as well as real life names from each person behind it. We are not here to produce some coin with "ooh look, an anonymous feature". We are not here to use a whitepaper to pump and dump a coin. This is a real time investment backed by real assets.

I'm not sure if you read or are just here to troll. Regardless, thank you for the free bump.

You didn't answer the question. If assets have their prices controlled by fiat, and cryptos are all tied to bitcoin, then that still leaves the question: why buy asset-backed crypto?

Fair enough on that. Here's a question for you: Why invest into any crypto besides Bitcoin? None of them are special. They hype features to push price so people can pump. ICOs for other coins (I.E. Arch, Cannabis, ETC) are backed by promises and nothing more. We are a company backing this with our names and funds. Personal details and company details are out there. What is safer: Investing into something like Dogecoin and hoping the price either stays or moves upwards, or investing into a currency backed by an entire company with real possibilities? It's like investing into stocks, except with crypto instead of fiat.

Then why not just issue stock with splits, instead of a PoS coin with interest? You just trying to avoid the SEC?

Really not sure what the SEC has to do with any of this, considering they have no actual say. Mostly, we are trying to integrate ourselves more into the crypto society. We feel it has a very bright future.

From what I gather, UCI has all legal areas covered by their legal Counsel.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

legendary

Activity: 404
Congratulations UCI on Launching!
Universal Crowdfunding Investments backed by real projects!
By buying this coin one shares in UCI success.
This is the real deal no anon anywhere,check the website of UCI at u-ci.org
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Great I just purchased half a btc worth..Also got a special coming in a few hours stay tuned..
CROWDSALE LINK:

1 – HydroInfra Technologies Shares (3,000,000 Shares x 1 Euro/per share market value) www.hydroinfra.com

2 – Diamond Circle Shares (10,000,000 Shares x 0.05 Cents/per share market value) www.diamondcircle.net

3 – UCI Preferred Shares (1,000,000 Shares x 10 Usd/per share market value) www.u-ci.org

UCI COIN LINKS:

To Invest in any of the above projects, make inquiries etc please check out the links and information below. There will be five million POS Coins issued for the ICO which counts for 40% of the total UCI assets which will yield a dividend for those special VIP/Founder packages. This post is temporary as proper released information will follow in the upcoming days.

The UCI will continue to run until December 1st at 00:00. After that, the crowdsale will be disabled and the coins paid for will be distributed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Antoun Toubia with the following information:

BITCOINTALK FORUM
: ubeing

CROWDSALE: http://ucicoin.com

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Mobile: +961-70-887131
Pages:
Jump to: