Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UCIcoin - Universal Crowd-Funding Investments - Backed by real assets - page 5. (Read 28104 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Wishing ALL UCI STAFF AND INVESTORS a happy holiday and new year, may it be healthy and prosperous for ALL.  Smiley

Best Wishes to everybody...!

Happy Xmas and new year to you all..  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Wishing ALL UCI STAFF AND INVESTORS a happy holiday and new year, may it be healthy and prosperous for ALL.  Smiley

Best Wishes to everybody...!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Wishing ALL UCI STAFF AND INVESTORS a happy holiday and new year, may it be healthy and prosperous for ALL.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Nice to see UCI Coinon CEX for the Crypto Community although many more investors are buying out of the exchanges.. I am glad we have founders positions too, they have good value for our bucks for sure.
Activity: 338
You realise youre just 4-5 users and youre always the same guys here? smells funny

And I will also mention that there are investors who are more interested with the company than the coin. I have personally welcomed three investors and I'm talking to another after the new year. That's why it's the Best of Both Worlds

Its the same world, financials  Grin dont know what ure talking about!

Of course you shower everyday, im talking about the whole business thing

Oh I do know what I'm talking about.... you see there are investors out there that don't know or never tried working with crypto currency but rather invest in a larger sum of money towards a company. I know of two that I talked to that was interested but didn't know how to proceed.

If these new investors figure out how to use crypto currency. Isn't that good for the whole community?

I know what you mean, you just dont know how to say it properly  Grin

Its quite bad that im the one keeping some life on your threads! Be more active kids!

Haha then you know that I'm just an average joe out there sharing UCI to everyone  Smiley

Let me guess youre american? Grin

No actually Canadian from Western Canada. oil/gas/oilsands/power sector

Since when is Canada out of America? Are you continentally independent now or what?  Grin

haha so what does this have to do with UCI? Really going off on a tangent here
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You realise youre just 4-5 users and youre always the same guys here? smells funny

And I will also mention that there are investors who are more interested with the company than the coin. I have personally welcomed three investors and I'm talking to another after the new year. That's why it's the Best of Both Worlds

Its the same world, financials  Grin dont know what ure talking about!

Oh I do know what I'm talking about.... you see there are investors out there that don't know or never tried working with crypto currency but rather invest in a larger sum of money towards a company. I know of two that I talked to that was interested but didn't know how to proceed.

If these new investors figure out how to use crypto currency. Isn't that good for the whole community?

I know what you mean, you just dont know how to say it properly  Grin

Its quite bad that im the one keeping some life on your threads! Be more active kids!

Haha then you know that I'm just an average joe out there sharing UCI to everyone  Smiley

Since when is Canada out of America? Are you continentally independent now or what?  Grin

Haha then you know that I'm just an average joe out there sharing UCI to everyone  Smiley

Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Ok seems the guy is very concerned about us, and how we provide the download link of the wallet, because we listen and we care, we are providing you the same wallet download from another link which is the main ucicoin site link which i don't see that it makes any difference, but we like people who stopped watching TV and started watching UCICOIN, that means we are increasing the viewers day by day, and please we need your FUD on this:

Main Download Link: http://ucicoin.com/Wallet/ucicoin-qt.zip

First windows wallet for UCIcoin with active node.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcu6wk7zxhz7wyi/ucicoin-qt.exe?dl=0

Mac and Linux coming very soon

UCIcoin is now on the voter's winner's list at C-cex
Activity: 415
Also want to note there is a bigger presence of big investors who are NOT members of BTCTALK..Many investors prefer to use other means of contact like FB and SKYPE..BTCTALK is not everyone's preferred mode of communication..

Sure  Grin

UCI has even opened a btc/paypal exchange UCIEX so they already have businesses up and running and that is JUST one business.

Yes its true. many more to come. And remember you UCI coins are exchangeable for assets at any time you like.
Pages:
Jump to: