Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 22. (Read 60815 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
a forum like below would be a good step in the right direction
http://doges.org/

Check it out to see what I mean,

There is a buy/sell/trade forum
Chat Forum
Promotional Ideas and Kickstarter forum
Help forum
Ect

Something like that and then promoting the shit out of it on here, Twitter, the exchange tweets, ect would help nudge the coin in the right direction.

It's a good idea, we have the first step here: http://ufocoin.co/forum

I think in general after the takeover the progress is amazing on this coin. Not just the code, but also the new exchanges, the several pools, the block explorer, the site, the several ideas, etc. Most importantly I like that people are 'complaining'. That means they care. It gives us energy and motivation. Let's keep working on this. Let's see where it takes us in a month!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And even before thinking on new exchanges, and even more promotion we have to define something really important.

• WHO IS THE AUDIENCE OF THIS COIN? JUST A LITTE SUB-NICHE THAT WILL NEVER TAKE OFF? OR WE WANT BROADER AUDIENCE?
  • WHAT THE FUK MEANS: INTERPLANETARY CRYPTO CURRENCY.
  • GET RID OF CLICHED ALIEN IMAGES? MAYBE EVEN BETTER HAVE OUR OWN ALIEN MASCOT (like reddit).
  • WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COIN? WHY WOULD SOMEONE INVEST?
  • DO WE WANT TO BE SERIOUS LIKE QUARK OR BE MORE FUNNY LIKE DOGE
  • DO WE WANT TO BE THE FUTURE COIN? THE COIN THAT IN THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL USE TO MAKE INTERPLANETARY TRANSACTIONS? (Or this is just bullshit?)

If we don't define this things now, we can't even think of beginning to promote the coin. Right now coin has no identity. I think iraszl is a smart person that knows marketing, advertising, I would like to know what he thinks.

I'd buy back in, if any of that could be figured out. I said you guys should go full retard with the ufo / alien marketing. Make some kind of wiki with articles written about the various types of aliens, ufo sightings, alien technology, prominent people in ufo community or whatever you want. The potential for content is endless. To me, the way to go is to set something up that pimps user generated content with some kind of rewards or donation system for writing articles. Not only would the content help promote the coin through search engine access, it would further the "quest for truth" or whatever. Remember, you have a hot and heavily searched keyword as the name of the coin. Combine that with crypto currency which by itself is hot and heavily searched. Provide a site with content for the search engines, and you'll gain lots of exposure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Anyone know when SciFi is going to be back up.

Also comical cartoonish alien draws more attention from general public but you will lose hardcore alien enthusiests, but I dont know if there are any of those here to begin with.
Activity: 252
Oke but also on bitcointalk because 16 pages are not a lot... !

79 pages left to old topic..
What happen with the old topic then?

It was abducted by the community! Since it had old info (old pools, old wallets) we just had to make a new one.

Oke so a fresh start! We need to have something special for the UFO Coin because otherwise it will die soon..
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

It was abducted by the community! Since it had old info (old pools, old wallets) we just had to make a new one.

17 now! Smiley
And even before thinking on new exchanges, and even more promotion we have to define something really important.

• WHO IS THE AUDIENCE OF THIS COIN? JUST A LITTE SUB-NICHE THAT WILL NEVER TAKE OFF? OR WE WANT BROADER AUDIENCE?
  • WHAT THE FUK MEANS: INTERPLANETARY CRYPTO CURRENCY.
  • GET RID OF CLICHED ALIEN IMAGES? MAYBE EVEN BETTER HAVE OUR OWN ALIEN MASCOT (like reddit).
  • WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COIN? WHY WOULD SOMEONE INVEST?
  • DO WE WANT TO BE SERIOUS LIKE QUARK OR BE MORE FUNNY LIKE DOGE
  • DO WE WANT TO BE THE FUTURE COIN? THE COIN THAT IN THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL USE TO MAKE INTERPLANETARY TRANSACTIONS? (Or this is just bullshit?)

If we don't define this things now, we can't even think of beginning to promote the coin. Right now coin has no identity. I think iraszl is a smart person that knows marketing, advertising, I would like to know what he thinks.

Chat Forum
Help forum
Ect

Something like that and then promoting the shit out of it on here, Twitter, the exchange tweets, ect would help nudge the coin in the right direction.

This is a really good idea! I like it!
I am a meat Popsicle

Chat Forum
Help forum
Ect

I think that before even more exchanges we need more promotion first. More promotion will bring new miners and new investors, that on the long haul will help give more activity to exchanges.

Some things in mind to promote:
  • Reddit can be a powerful tool to build a community there
  • Threads in other Crypto forums
  • Send articles to Crypto blogs

I would like to hear from the community what do you think, how can be accomplish this. We can really take this coin higher with the effort of all.
Iam trader i just spend a little money in this coin! Tell me why i would spend some bigger money in this coin...
if you can get them cheap, there's no risk even buying them now since we get around 100mhs hashrate only now, and value can't really drop much lower then this!
Iam trader i just spend a little money in this coin! Tell me why i would spend some bigger money in this coin...
if you can get them cheap, there's no risk even buying them now since we get around 100mhs hashrate only now, and value can't really drop much lower then this!

Oke i gone put some more btc on my cryptorush but that always takes a while.. But we really need to promote the coin! Is there already facebook page twitter etc etc?

Yes we have!

Site: ufocoin.co

Twitter: @UFOcoins

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin (don't know who is owner, maybe we can move to a new one?)

Oke i gone put some more btc on my cryptorush but that always takes a while.. But we really need to promote the coin! Is there already facebook page twitter etc etc?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just hear complaints from this community but so far not one solution. If you think that 2 person dev team is going to solve all problems you are wrong. It's not that the developer of Doge Coin did absolutely everything and did all the promotion by himself. All the community has to work together, here I just see everyone expecting that 2 persons do all and magically rise the price.

Also it's been a week and not a single UFO donation to the community team.
Dude, I had a total of 3,450,000 UFO +- a few hundred, I have donated a sum total of 450K of this so far. That is 13% of my total UFOcoin, I dont recall doing a whole lot of complaining either, I merely point out to those who are concerned about the value possible reasons for being where it is. High values dont happen overnight but some people expect to get rich quick but the reality of it is the coin will fall inline value wise on the exchange based on how easy it is to mine and the utility of the coin. If it were difficult to mine there would be less coin to flood the market so the satoshi value per coin would be higher.

I didn't say because of you! You have been one of the most generous people here! I appreciate that. I apologise if you felt offended. But there are many people mining thousands of UFOs per day and doing nothing just saying.

So maybe a good thing we could do is bring more miners now?
I gaurrantee that those people not donating are the ones whining about the low price

Haha could be. But well at least as hash men say you could take advantage of the situation and buy low now and then sell high later.
I am a meat Popsicle
I just hear complaints from this community but so far not one solution. If you think that 2 person dev team is going to solve all problems you are wrong. It's not that the developer of Doge Coin did absolutely everything and did all the promotion by himself. All the community has to work together, here I just see everyone expecting that 2 persons do all and magically rise the price.

Dude, I had a total of 3,450,000 UFO +- a few hundred, I have donated a sum total of 450K of this so far. That is 13% of my total UFOcoin, I dont recall doing a whole lot of complaining either, I merely point out to those who are concerned about the value possible reasons for being where it is. High values dont happen overnight but some people expect to get rich quick but the reality of it is the coin will fall inline value wise on the exchange based on how easy it is to mine and the utility of the coin. If it were difficult to mine there would be less coin to flood the market so the satoshi value per coin would be higher.

I didn't say because of you! You have been one of the most generous people here! I appreciate that. I apologise if you felt offended. But there are many people mining thousands of UFOs per day and doing nothing just saying.

I gaurrantee that those people not donating are the ones whining about the low price

I am a meat Popsicle

Pages:
Jump to: